Tactics and Formations (10 Viewers)

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I can't see Conte using 4-3-3 right now. We lack classy offensive wingers (only Gio and Mirko) as well as strikers. In longer term I could see us switching to 4-3-3 as it's easier to find players for this formation than for 3-5-2. Also it's impossible to replace Pirlo so we'll have to use Pogba (I think) who is a different player and is better defensively but not that good as playmaker.
I agree that there is no replacement for Pirlo, however Pogba is much more like Marchisio. If we do switch to 4-3-3, we'd need to sign an attacking midfielder who plays at the front end of the midfield trio. 4-3-3 does need good wingers though, not sure if we'd find some good ones that will also track back if we lose the ball, and help out defensively.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Only took Juve about five minutes to score after they changed to 4-3-3 last night...
And it took 30 minutes to lose to Sampdoria with ten men, when Juve switched to 4-3-3

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to 3-5-2 we are here. Serie A Champs, top of the group in CHL. Some members here are smarter than Conte. Sad we can only have one coach.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
And it took 30 minutes to lose to Sampdoria with ten men, when Juve switched to 4-3-3

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to 3-5-2 we are here. Serie A Champs, top of the group in CHL. Some members here are smarter than Conte. Sad we can only have one coach.
With 4-3-3 we'd have full points in every tournament.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A trident with 3 SSs is kind of... meh...
A proper use of it will be made when Conte will have the proper tools for it (finisher)

The Vucinic - Drogba- Giovinco trident could make us challenge for the CL

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
With or without Chiellini. I'd play this.

Buffon

Lichtstiener-Barzagli-Bonucci-Someone(Untill Chiellini is fit)

Vidal-Pirlo-Poga(Untill Marchisio is fit)

Giovinco-One of the useless clowns-Vucinic.

Or just put Vucinic mid. And Isla on Giovinco's side. And Giovinco LW.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With or without Chiellini. I'd play this.

Buffon

Lichtstiener-Barzagli-Bonucci-Someone(Untill Chiellini is fit)

Vidal-Pirlo-Poga(Untill Marchisio is fit)

Giovinco-One of the useless clowns-Vucinic.

Or just put Vucinic mid. And Isla on Giovinco's side. And Giovinco LW.
:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)