Tacchinardi to villareal (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont think so, we'll probably see some figures when the announcement comes out on Juve's site, probably tommorrow.
I hope so, but I think I heard that he was allowed to leave the club on a free. I hope I am mistaken though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Moggi or not Moggi I find it hard to believe that Villareal is going to give us their best defender just when they are going to play in the Champions League next season.

I will not say imposible, but like I said, I find it VERY hard to believe

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
well I believe that he still ca, isn't his move a loan for one year? I read it somewhere, maybe Im wrong
Alot of italian press are saying its a loan... we'll prob find out tomorrow anyway

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Tacchinardi joins Villarreal Thursday 28 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi will play for Villarreal next season, the Spanish outfit have confirmed.

Reports this morning suggested that a deal was close and the La Liga club have confirmed his capture on their website this evening.

"Villarreal, Juventus and Alessio Tacchinardi have reached an agreement so that the player will appear in La Liga next term," read a note.

The 30-year-old has spent 11 years at the Stadio Delle Alpi following his switch from Atalanta as a teenager.

Economical details regarding the move have yet to be revealed.

The international becomes the second Juve midfielder to head for Spain after Enzo Maresca was sold to Sevilla earlier this summer.

source: channel4.com

Fee = ???

Good bye. Good luck to u Tacchinardi, I hope u can find playing time. Enjoy ur adventure in Spain :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)