Tacchinardi to villareal (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Iuliano and Ronaldo have a nice history together. It was also he who made the now famous 'foul' on Ronaldo which led to Inter losing the Serie A.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
if he know what was best for him , he would have accept it cause in juve , he will sit on the bench all season

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tacchi leaving would be beneficial to both the club and of course him. He struggled to see first team football last season when competing with Appiah and Blasi. Now that Vieira and Giannichedda are here it will be even more difficult for him.

Mar 6, 2005
I saw him in last night's match.. He was pretty good, and I'm amazed at some of the passes he made.. If he stays or goes, I'd still like him.. :thumb:

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    i hope he stays and at least plays in the coppa italia games alongside gianichedda. yesterday he played well for a player who hasnt played more than 5 games last year :D his shooting wqas good and all the passes found the intended target!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Tacchinardi has never complained about his drastically reduced role in the club...if he doesn't mind staying on the bench for extended periods of time we shouldn't force him to leave either.

After all, he has given alot to the club and was once the vice captain.His achievements surely at least grant him a place in the squad.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    Tacchi is our true player so. we could not waste him just like that. i do respect this player , he did a great job with juve last seasons specially with lippi.

Tacchi suffered from the bench since capello arrived, and we do respect the coach tactics, but if we look to this issue from another angel we will see that this player has alot to do with juve .

When you bench a player it means you punish him or there is a player can perform better, but with this case i should say this player have not play enough plus the player who took a place in midfield instead of him ( Blasi) was not that class player who can replace him indeed !

we have emerson & vieira now who are ganna be the first choice to start the matches but as a substitute if one of them Got injured or changing tactics from the coach i'd like to watch tacchi to come in not Blasi as long as Appiah left.

This Guy must stay at least till the winter if we can fine a good replacement which i do not prefer !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)