Tacchinardi to villareal (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by neved11 ] ++
Just wild thought...can we exchange him for Sorin?? :smile:
Been there done that...he didnt work the first time, why would it be any different the second time around, especially as we have enough superior left backs.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Sorin would be a waste. If we were to swap Tacchinardi with a Villarreal player I would like it to be Gonzalo Rodriguez.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
hmm....just thought that our side backs are well covered with a starter and back up...that is Zebina / Birindelli and Zambro / Pessotto.

Gonzalo Rodriguez is a good RB, but I doubt he is willing to be a sub of Zebina....

Sorin is a versatile player who can play as defensive MF or anywhere on the left...

Anyways, seems Tacchinardi still hasn't find a new club and he may be staying with us in the coming season.... sigh~~~

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Iuliano and Ronaldo have a nice history together. It was also he who made the now famous 'foul' on Ronaldo which led to Inter losing the Serie A.
True. But think about that statement and it should make you laugh. Inter fans actually think that the reason they have not won the Scudetto since 1989 is because of one foul that was not called in their favor in 1997. This is why Inter has become a LOSER CLUB under Mr. Moratti.

Tacchinardi ----- Juve for life, baby. He is going nowhere. Great backup for Emerson.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Iuliano and Ronaldo have a nice history together. It was also he who made the now famous 'foul' on Ronaldo which led to Inter losing the Serie A.
:touched:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by neved11 ] ++
hmm....just thought that our side backs are well covered with a starter and back up...that is Zebina / Birindelli and Zambro / Pessotto.

Gonzalo Rodriguez is a good RB, but I doubt he is willing to be a sub of Zebina....

Sorin is a versatile player who can play as defensive MF or anywhere on the left...

Anyways, seems Tacchinardi still hasn't find a new club and he may be staying with us in the coming season.... sigh~~~
Rodriguez was a CB/ sweeper wasnt he?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Juve ace nears exit

JuventusVillarreal are homing in on the signing of Juventus midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi.

The Italy international has emerged as the prime target for Villarreal coach Manuel Pellegrini, who is keen to add experience to his squad.

With Villarreal in the UEFA Champions League this season, Pellegrini is aiming to construct a squad capable of competing with Europe's biggest sides.

Pellegrini has confirmed his interest in Tacchinardi and feels the 30-year-old will be the perfect recruit.

"I want a player with experience and Tacchinardi has this characteristic," said Pellegrini.

Juventus will purportedly allow the midfielder to leave on a free transfer following 11 years' service in Turin.

Villarreal are optimistic of snapping up the former Atalanta starlet, with club president Fernando Roig hoping to conclude a deal in the coming days.

Roig said: "He is our great objective and this week, we could close the operation."

------------------------------------------------------

Somehow I will be sad to see Thaco going:touched::down:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Tacchinardi vola in Spagna
28 07 2005

Sembra ad un passo la chiusura della trattativa per il passaggio di Alessio Tacchinardi al Villareal. Il squadra spagnola sta stringendo i tempi dell'operazione per avere a disposizione il giocatore per i Prelinari di Champions.

It says that Tach is one step away from Villareal :down:

I must say that Im sad to see him leave, he is one of the few old guards true Juventinos that we have...

I hope this doesn't mean that we are going after Crap Zanetti :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)