Tacchinardi to villareal (2 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Man, those pics sure make it sentimental. :(
they sure do... :down:

jeeks, thanks, can you also make one from the middle pic i posted and also another one from the last pic, so that his hand would be seen? cheers.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
It may be a loan deal, since no website has mentioned a transfer fee.

I'm not happy with Capello. Of course I can't blame him for Tacchinardi being fifth choice and wanting to leave, but this is partly caused by signing Giannichiedda. While the latter is a better player Tacchinardi has been with us for 10 years.

In my opinion Capello only thinks in the short term. We may win everything next year but we will have a serious problem in three years with Nedved, Emerson, Vieira, Camoranesi, Cannavaro and Thuram all being 32+. One of the main reasons why I started supporting Juventus was that players and club were so loyal to each other. Two years ago we had Del Piero, Tacchinardi, Ferrara, Conte, Pessotto, Birindelli, Montero, Iuliano etc. who were all at the club for ages. Nowadays we don't sign players in the hope that they will become great and stay with the club for 10 years, such as we did with Zambrotta. Instead we sign players like Emerson and Vieira who only join because they are paid a lot and likely to win trophies. Of course this is good, but you need to sign players who will stay at Juventus longer then 3 years. Else you will regret it in the long term.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
It may be a loan deal, since no website has mentioned a transfer fee.

I'm not happy with Capello. Of course I can't blame him for Tacchinardi being fifth choice and wanting to leave, but this is partly caused by signing Giannichiedda. While the latter is a better player Tacchinardi has been with us for 10 years.

In my opinion Capello only thinks in the short term. We may win everything next year but we will have a serious problem in three years with Nedved, Emerson, Vieira, Camoranesi, Cannavaro and Thuram all being 32+. One of the main reasons why I started supporting Juventus was that players and club were so loyal to each other. Two years ago we had Del Piero, Tacchinardi, Ferrara, Conte, Pessotto, Birindelli, Montero, Iuliano etc. who were all at the club for ages. Nowadays we don't sign players in the hope that they will become great and stay with the club for 10 years, such as we did with Zambrotta. Instead we sign players like Emerson and Vieira who only join because they are paid a lot and likely to win trophies. Of course this is good, but you need to sign players who will stay at Juventus longer then 3 years. Else you will regret it in the long term.
I will quote chxta by saying long term is achieved by a series of short terms.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No i dont think i quite agree with that Jeeks. It has to be a mix of experience and youth. In my opinion, our first 11 seems to have shaped up well with a good blend. The depth unfortunately, doesnt seem capable of providing any youth whatsoever.

I fear, we dont have any five year plans in place, like we usually do. The short term is only going to benefit Fabio Capello and nobody else.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
No i dont think i quite agree with that Jeeks. It has to be a mix of experience and youth. In my opinion, our first 11 seems to have shaped up well with a good blend. The depth unfortunately, doesnt seem capable of providing any youth whatsoever.

I fear, we dont have any five year plans in place, like we usually do. The short term is only going to benefit Fabio Capello and nobody else.
yep i agree.

Where is neddy's replacement?
Where is both canna's and lilian's?

Where is Dp's? (dont ****ing say cassano)

Jul 28, 2002
i hope a young italian sprog without the attitude of a hollywood child superstar, who came thru the ranks will take the mantle...

See Volpato :D

But we can all wish.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
THIS ****ING SUCKS. And guess what, you do support a team because they have certain players. I support Juventus, because they have always been a classy team, but Capello is turning Juventus into a dirty, fighting team.

I DON'T WANT A TEAM A LA CASSANO!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
capello will be gone in 2 years :party:
yep then Didier will then have enoguh experieince to take us into a new step in the juventus history..one of youth and fluid football.....:angel:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
i hope a young italian sprog without the attitude of a hollywood child superstar, who came thru the ranks will take the mantle...

See Volpato :D

But we can all wish.
Tachi is a biatch.. Volpato is da shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)