Tacchinardi to villareal (2 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No i know what you mean. But lets not forget, it takes some getting used to, the first time one has to undergo such a phase change. Imagine, there'll be a few of us including myself, who will at times, be unable to name the first 16 on the team because of so many new faces.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
This is really sad. This was bound to happen, but I didn't think i'd feel it as much.

Ferrara, Tacchinardi, and Montero out in one time in addition to Conte last summer.
Emotional..Very emotional.

Good luck to Tacchi! I'm pissed that he didn't even get a big mention (if at all) in the official site. 11 Years or passion for the shirt! He deserves more. Speaking of passion, how many of you think that Tacchi will do poorly. I mean he's never been exceptional, but he's always been passionate. How can he feel for Villareal's as he has for Juve?! In any case, good luck to him again. Grazie!

++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Slowly but surely, this isnt looking like the Juventus team we've been used to for so long. Del Piero, Pesotto, Birindelli is all we have pre 2000?
You forgot Tudor and Zambrotta whom we got in 1999. the latter is actually the only one in the list above who's guaranteed a starting spot next season.

I think The end of an era is very soon, maybe not now dj. I thin it'll be the summer of 2006. I won't be surprized if Pessotto, Biri and even Del Piero will leave next season. That will be tough to handle. Zambrotta will be the "veteran" of the team...amazing.. Wasn't it just yesturday that we got Zambrotta from Bari?

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #178
    i dont understand how is it that its not mentioned on the official site! man this sucks

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    He is still listed as a player on juventus.com, but then again, Chiellini, Vieira, Kovac and Giannichiedda aren't listed yet. The official site is horrible, how the hell can it be the top visited Italian website?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    This is really sad. This was bound to happen, but I didn't think i'd feel it as much.

Ferrara, Tacchinardi, and Montero out in one time in addition to Conte last summer.
    Emotional..Very emotional.

Good luck to Tacchi! I'm pissed that he didn't even get a big mention (if at all) in the official site. 11 Years or passion for the shirt! He deserves more. Speaking of passion, how many of you think that Tacchi will do poorly. I mean he's never been exceptional, but he's always been passionate. How can he feel for Villareal's as he has for Juve?! In any case, good luck to him again. Grazie!

You forgot Tudor and Zambrotta whom we got in 1999. the latter is actually the only one in the list above who's guaranteed a starting spot next season.

I think The end of an era is very soon, maybe not now dj. I thin it'll be the summer of 2006. I won't be surprized if Pessotto, Biri and even Del Piero will leave next season. That will be tough to handle. Zambrotta will be the "veteran" of the team...amazing.. Wasn't it just yesturday that we got Zambrotta from Bari?

Mij! Howve you been? Good to see you around here again. :) Well yea, Zambro will soon be the veteran on the team. Unfortunately, i dont see Tudor stay this season, so he's probably on his way out as well. He's another one you cant help but feel bad selling. And you're absolutely right Mijster, come 2006, Juventus FC will be a whole new story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)