Türkiye (44 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Depends what metric you are using, let's compare it to say tsarist Russia and commie Russia, though there was a decline in the lives of many, you can't argue against the strides the country made in science, industry, and geopolitics. And i fucking despise commies and religioua zealots. But Iran as a country has seen a resurgence in all 3 imo
Whatever you see as strides have more to do with demographics than the competence of the leaders. Imagine what could’ve happened with competent ones in charge.
Today’s Iran gives you a “end is nigh” vibe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol: leftycucks always pretend as if in the middle of Palermo town square there are stonings of adulterers and beheadings of gays and Friday meat eaters, signed off by Vatican.

No, they are not all the same. Unless skipping 800 years of civilization doesn't count.
If we were to seriously discuss the subject I think we would end up somewhat agreeing, I think its necessary to factor in several steps between islam = beheading of gays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
"his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him" but that could be applied to jews as well. Though in my opinion, in the case of Arabs, it's more to do with a gross misinterpreting of destiny which saps discipline, moral, and ingenuity. But the real drivers of Islamic civilization have always been the Persians, which after a long slumber have seen a great resurgence, regime reservations aside.
True. Although this mindset in combination with grand ambitions, as you mentioned, is the Unfortunate part.

Baghdad was the center of human enlightenment and science for 500 years and it wasn't solely Persian. But to an extant you are right, the drivers were never from the peninsula.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
True. Although this mindset in combination with grand ambitions, as you mentioned, is the Unfortunate part.

Baghdad was the center of human enlightenment and science for 500 years and it wasn't solely Persian. But to an extant you are right, the drivers were never from the peninsula.
Throughout centuries when Iran was thriving and during their brightest periods when they were the "drivers" they have been Zoroastrian and not Muslim. Nobody has been a driver there since for about 1200 years when Islam was introduced by Arabs.
True Persian culture and Arabs are not even close to the same thing as a people they just have common religion..even there Iran is Shia and them sunni which is not the same.
The only thing holding Iran together now is bullets to the head of protesters nothing else.
"Resurgence of Iran" lmao...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Throughout centuries when Iran was thriving and during their brightest periods when they were the "drivers" they have been Zoroastrian and not Muslim. Nobody has been a driver there since for about 1200 years when Islam was introduced by Arabs.
True Persian culture and Arabs are not even close to the same thing as a people they just have common religion..even there Iran is Shia and them sunni which is not the same.
The only thing holding Iran together now is bullets to the head of protesters nothing else.
"Resurgence of Iran" lmao...
You better sit this one out.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
You better sit this one out.
Gtfo acting like some sort of authority as if you have the knowledge. when you comment on what I know about as fact and as first hand account, I will let you know you are BSing, ban me cause you are short on facts? Lmao go read and catch up.
I'll save you the trouble tell me and everyone here you don't understand the concepts of facts and logic and I'll fuck off it's a waste of my energy.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Gtfo acting like some sort of authority as if you have the knowledge. when you comment on what I know about as fact and as first hand account, I will let you know you are BSing, ban me cause you are short on facts? Lmao go read and catch up.
I'll save you the trouble tell me and everyone here you don't understand the concepts of facts and logic and I'll fuck off it's a waste of my energy.
It was friendly advice. Though the progress of Iran post revolution is somewhat subjective, though i completely disagree, your historical take shows a total lack of command of the subject. You are looking like a fool speaking about something you know zilch about, so yeah best to sit out, or keep on looking like a fool. Up to you.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
It was friendly advice. Though the progress of Iran post revolution is somewhat subjective, though i completely disagree, your historical take shows a total lack of command of the subject. You are looking like a fool speaking about something you know zilch about, so yeah best to sit out, or keep on looking like a fool. Up to you.
You are presenting opinions as some indisputable facts idk where you are getting it from, while what I say you can literarily Google or read about. It can visibly, mathematically and otherwise be proven as fact that they've made no strides in anything after the revolution not only that they've gone backwards.
Somebody told you you know something about this subject? That's funny I think you are letting your great powers go to your head.

Besides from that argument, which is now secondary, you are telling me to stay out of a discussion in a forum built for discussion, just because you feel like it.
I was in second grade a long time ago and nobody since ever told me when to say what.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Your post shows perfectly the "us vs them" and the "we will wait them out" mentality prelevant in the muslim/ arab world.

Those two are the sole reason most of you pepole have contributed next to nothing to humanity for almost 800 years now.
Another one waffling on about some artificial truth made up in his own mind, typing in random numbers. Why not 1000 years?

We are not waiting anything or anyone out.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
But you are... for death. Abrahamic religions, and especially Islam, are a cult of death.
So what religion do you follow? Or do you not believe that there is a God?

How do you think that the universe came into being? Isn't it fascinating that everything works in perfect harmony? I'm sure that you have studied science - even the cell of a plant, it is so complicated that it's hard to fathom that it just came into existence by mere accident.
Even the wing of a common house fly, we can't replicate it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So what religion do you follow? Or do you not believe that there is a God?

How do you think that the universe came into being? Isn't it fascinating that everything works in perfect harmony? I'm sure that you have studied science - even the cell of a plant, it is so complicated that it's hard to fathom that it just came into existence by mere accident.
Even the wing of a common house fly, we can't replicate it.
Easy answer: I don't know. And neither does anyone else... especially not Medieval Middle Easterners lol

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Another one waffling on about some artificial truth made up in his own mind, typing in random numbers. Why not 1000 years?

We are not waiting anything or anyone out.
Random numbers and artificial truths lol.

I was actually specifically referring to the Mongol invasion of the middle east, that (did) happen 800 years ago give or take.
The total destruction of the Islamic empire and the end of Islam's "golden age".
Arabs remined subdued, subjugated and colonized for centuries.
Arab societies remained crippled for centuries and its people turned into rudimentary traders and workers. No scientific achievements, no industrial achievements, definitely no military ones.

How's that a waffling?

- - - Updated - - -

Because the mongols came through roughly 800 years ago and ever since islam has been steering towards isolation and fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great timing lol

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
There is an Islamic council made up of the most respected and highly educated Muslims that actually say you cannot stone and hang gay people. They say you can't kill someone who leaves the religion. Look up the legitimate stuff from the people that have devoted their lives to study.

ISIS does those qay executions, low IQ villagers do that and other crap in the name of honour or whatever agenda. A Muslim politician is just that, a generic politican that will go to the mosque now and then. Turkey isn't a Muslim country, the majority of Turks are Muslim and that's it.

Some Tuz members are so clearly racist, homophobic, xenophobic, and devoid of basic compassion to other humans. Its a common trait of a football fanatic.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There is an Islamic council made up of the most respected and highly educated Muslims that actually say you cannot stone and hang gay people. They say you can't kill someone who leaves the religion. Look up the legitimate stuff from the people that have devoted their lives to study.

ISIS does those qay executions, low IQ villagers do that and other crap in the name of honour or whatever agenda. A Muslim politician is just that, a generic politican that will go to the mosque now and then. Turkey isn't a Muslim country, the majority of Turks are Muslim and that's it.

Some Tuz members are so clearly racist, homophobic, xenophobic, and devoid of basic compassion to other humans. Its a common trait of a football fanatic.
Thankfully. Thats exactly why i hate Erdogan, he wants to finish Turkish secularism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)