Türkiye (12 Viewers)

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
And I don’t give a shit about you either you monkey - and your caveman religion too.
Why are you so obsessed with me then? :lol:

Always attacking me unprovoked, like a true caveman zealot.

Religious people will outlive and outnumber biowaste like you even in your secular bastions, as a fact, and what are you going to do to stop it, except for talking smack online like a pussy?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why are you so obsessed with me then? :lol:

Always attacking me unprovoked, like a true caveman zealot.

Religious people will outlive and outnumber biowaste like you even in your secular bastions, as a fact, and what are you going to do to stop it, except for talking smack online like a pussy?
How is that a fact? lol

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Funny how the most advanced, safest, happiest nations are the least religious.

Stick your caveman religion up your ass you maggot.
Not necessarily. I mean, the U.S. is the most advanced nation in the world after all, and studies have shown that religious people are the most happiest in society. History has also demonstrated that state atheism is just as bad as any theocracy out there.

I dont believe in legislative morality according to a specific religion, and I do believe that governments ought to remain secular, but that doesnt mean I would advocate for an irreligious society. A nihilistic world which encourages all forms of degeneracy would be hellish. Thats just my opinion. It is my hope that society doesnt turn it's back on religion (which it is currently doing), but I'm not forcing anyone to abide by it.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Of course :agree: Muslims enjoy the perks of freedom and tolerance in a civilized country but would buy first row tickets for the whipping of alcohol drinkers back home
I imagine it was much harder to practice religion in Ataturk′s Turkey than in civilized western countries. I read somewhere that Erdogan has a big support among the Turkish diaspora

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I imagine it was much harder to practice religion in Ataturk′s Turkey than in civilized western countries. I read somewhere that Erdogan has a big support among the Turkish diaspora
Gotta love the diaspora licking Erdogan’s balls from afar.

If they loved living in an Islamist shithole so much, why don’t they move back?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Gotta love the diaspora licking Erdogan’s balls from afar.

If they loved living in an Islamist shithole so much, why don’t they move back?
Turkeys been licking off Europe's balls for a long time to be able to get into the E.U and since it's not happening, one main reason being the continuous denial of the Armenian, Greek and Assyrian genocides they committed exterminating about 3 Milion people, a fact important members of EU have accepted as history, they're reverting back and showing their true colors and intent.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
It has less to do with religion and more to do with standard of Living and decreasing birthrate correlation. Unless youre implying that the Quran teaches its subjects to stay poor?

Also the second part is just lol. Your women here are getting educated and casting their shackles. You and your kind (zealots, not muslims) will be nothing more than an annoying speedbump towards a mutual goal.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just uttered a bunch of make belief jibberish that you pulled out of thin air with no basis in fact, that doesn't withstand any scrutiny.

I was about to explain how you're wrong on all points but then I realized what's the point, it's easier for us if you remain this oblivious to reality.

If this is our "opposition" lol... Gonna be EZ

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You just uttered a bunch of make belief jibberish that you pulled out of thin air with no basis in fact, that doesn't withstand any scrutiny.

I was about to explain how you're wrong on all points but then I realized what's the point, it's easier for us if you remain this oblivious to reality.

Please do scrutinize me

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

Your post shows perfectly the "us vs them" and the "we will wait them out" mentality prelevant in the muslim/ arab world.

Those two are the sole reason most of you pepole have contributed next to nothing to humanity for almost 800 years now.

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Your post shows perfectly the "us vs them" and the "we will wait them out" mentality prelevant in the muslim/ arab world.

Those two are the sole reason most of you pepole have contributed next to nothing to humanity for almost 800 years now.
It has little to do with Islam, or any other fairy tale - all fundamentalists are the same. Just happens that badfella is reading his newspaper on his knees.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

The turban heads call this movie "going backwards in the future" :D

b7643513c1126bec78c7c077c8d691f5.jpg

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

"his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him" but that could be applied to jews as well. Though in my opinion, in the case of Arabs, it's more to do with a gross misinterpreting of destiny which saps discipline, moral, and ingenuity. But the real drivers of Islamic civilization have always been the Persians, which after a long slumber have seen a great resurgence, regime reservations aside.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It has little to do with Islam, or any other fairy tale - all fundamentalists are the same. Just happens that badfella is reading his newspaper on his knees.
:lol: leftycucks always pretend as if in the middle of Palermo town square there are stonings of adulterers and beheadings of gays and Friday meat eaters, signed off by Vatican.

No, they are not all the same. Unless skipping 800 years of civilization doesn't count.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
"his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him" but that could be applied to jews as well. Though in my opinion, in the case of Arabs, it's more to do with a gross misinterpreting of destiny which saps discipline, moral, and ingenuity. But the real drivers of Islamic civilization have always been the Persians, which after a long slumber have seen a great resurgence, regime reservations aside.
Resurgence? The country is in turmoil the toman is lower than it has ever been in history at about 32000 for a single dollar.. there's protests in every city right now people are about to be shot in cold blood again but they are in the street against bullets that's how bad it is. Resurgence was happening under the shah when the state was seperate these fuckers have been going backwards since 1979 revolution where are you getting this stuff?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Resurgence? The country is in turmoil the toman is lower than it has ever been in history at about 32000 for a single dollar.. there's protests in every city right now people are about to be shot in cold blood again but they are in the street against bullets that's how bad it is. Resurgence was happening under the shah when the state was seperate these fuckers have been going backwards since 1979 revolution where are you getting this stuff?
Depends what metric you are using, let's compare it to say tsarist Russia and commie Russia, though there was a decline in the lives of many, you can't argue against the strides the country made in science, industry, and geopolitics. And i fucking despise commies and religioua zealots. But Iran as a country has seen a resurgence in all 3 imo

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Depends what metric you are using, let's compare it to say tsarist Russia and commie Russia, though there was a decline in the lives of many, you can't argue against the strides the country made in science, industry, and geopolitics. And i fucking despise commies and religioua zealots. But Iran as a country has seen a resurgence in all 3 imo
I'm using the metric of having lived there. I'm sorry geopolitics as in international relations? As in going from a friend and ally for the west including USA with free open trade and from being peacekeeper of the region to now a nuclear threat and threatening to wipe countries off and supporting numerous terrorist groups?
Science? Industry? The nuclear power plant and facilities they are threatening to use for dangerous purposes now was started 50 years ago for electricity..the boeing 747's which fly daily and f-14 were bought back then too....mercedes benz G-class was ordered by the shah for military purposes of Iran and the G class line was born from there.
45-50 years ago the government was planning and executing bringing gas and piped water to countrysides, now 50 years later the people in cities don't have clean water to drink
yeah just big time advancements, these cocksuckers have accomplished donut exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)