Türkiye (9 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:D

i'll try to explain to Turk what the issue is here, and what he's forgetting cause he looks from only one side.

Belgium, Netherlands and Germany have a significant amount of Turkish descend citizens. And i'll be the first to tell anyone that these are in the top group of ethic groups that migrated here. Working hard, loud but fun, people with honor. They dont likely go on wellfare, they'll open a business of some kind, or do something else. I dont get along with morrocans based on diference in culture and expression, which is totally fine i recon finish people will find me too loud either, but i do get along very well with turkish and iraqi people in antwerp. As long as you dont insult Mohammed, but why should i.

There is a grave polarisation created by erdogan. Either you love turkey and you are pro erdogan. Or you are a fucking traitor and a gulen supporter. There is no middle ground.

If we allow these politican rally's, we'll face the inevitable that the turkish communities will tear apart by the polarisation.
if we dont, we get erdogan shouting very loud.

The referendum is a turkish issue. Which should be voted by people who reside in turkey.
Its looking like the turkish majority will vote no. So he takes desperate measures and brings it here.
it is obvious, he'll get extra yes votes, and the no voters are likely to not do anything cause they dont reside in turkey

Kurds are a turkish issue aswel. We are neutral. Kurds or ppk come here, thats fine. Turks come here, thats fine.

They have both attacked each other, but we remain neutral. If Kurds start to pull shit, we wont have it either.

If PKK does a terrorist attack, we'll condemn it. If Turkey blatantly disregards their equal rights or opresses them, we'll condemn that aswel.

Turkey is an allied NATO state. Dont come bullshitting about us not liking Turkey. If we didnt like you, you'd have been kicked out of the NATO and left for Russia to bomb your ass back into the stone ages after shooting down those two defenseless bombers.

We didnt do that. Nato did enough for Russia to realise nuking Turkey was a bad idea.

So Turk. Tone it down. We are the reason your house isnt level, and tell your dictator to keep his bs inside his own country borders. We wont tell him what to do either.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erdogan sounds like one of those dictators who go insane when they realise their time is up. Sure, dude, the Netherlands are fascist. Not you, who just jailed pretty much everyone who disagreed with you.

And this stuff about Srebrenica. What the fuck is that about? How can he expect to be taken seriously after that?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If he want's to lose out on all the money he get's for not doing so :boh:

I'm fine with it if it means our politicians will finally call that lunatic a lunatic and stop to pussyfoot around.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Erdogan sounds like one of those dictators who go insane when they realise their time is up. Sure, dude, the Netherlands are fascist. Not you, who just jailed pretty much everyone who disagreed with you.

And this stuff about Srebrenica. What the fuck is that about? How can he expect to be taken seriously after that?

You dont have to agree with his policy, but Theo Franken put a rather brutal picture of it earlyer today.

General

Nov 23, 2016

And this stuff about Srebrenica. What the $#@! is that about? How can he expect to be taken seriously after that?

you should stuur more from your A0001

- - - Updated - - -

They have to be pragmatic here. If Erdogan open the borders, it would be a financial disaster.

the brain drain we could give towards Turkey will be amazing....at my work we have many Turks(+other nationalities) scientists, they would be a good input

ofcourse, every nation also has it's equivalnce of white (brown, black, yellow, red, martian trash too)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
you should stuur more from your A0001

- - - Updated - - -

the brain drain we could give towards Turkey will be amazing....at my work we have many Turks(+other nationalities) scientists, they would be a good input

ofcourse, every nation also has it's equivalnce of white (brown, black, yellow, red, martian trash too)

You're going on my ignore list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)