Türkiye (6 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
[video=twitter;810895589433049090]https://twitter.com/agirecudi/status/810895589433049090[/video]

We already have a valid excuse. Our military is a joke, even if we wanted to help,
We couldn't...because our new transport planes are too small to transport our broken tanks. @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=19661" target="_blank">lgorTudor</a>
no worries, we send die Rekruten :klin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Because killing a politician is usually a worse crime then killing a soldier

But since the killer was shouting about Aleppo I think Russia will just spin this against the Syrian rebels and hit them hard.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Because killing a politician is usually a worse crime then killing a soldier

But since the killer was shouting about Aleppo I think Russia will just spin this against the Syrian rebels and hit them hard.
Yeah but the turkish pilot representing Turkey >>> random lunatic

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah can't see anything happening due to this, not in terms of Turko-Russian escalation that is.

But let's be clear, if Russia were to openly attack Turkey (or any other NATO member) that woukd mean WW3.

But Putin won't do this.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah but the turkish pilot representing Turkey >>> random lunatic
The Russian plane was flying through Turkish air space though so there was a legit excuse to let it go.

Some sources claim that the killer was some former Turkish secret service officer but yeah they will probably just use the "random lunatic" excuse to avoid the war.

Imagine if it was 1914 though :klin:.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
It's interesting that if anything negative happens, Turkey and Erogadan can just say, "Yeah, so and so had horrible people in the police force."

Like, its automatically turned against Erogadan's enemies with (at this time) no evidence linking the two.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah can't see anything happening due to this, not in terms of Turko-Russian escalation that is.

But let's be clear, if Russia were to openly attack Turkey (or any other NATO member) that woukd mean WW3.

But Putin won't do this.
I think the time of open warfare between countries is in the past. Especially if we're dealing with superpowers.

Technologically we'd have several countries who could easily produce weapons that would destroy half the planet. The human cost of open war would be too high for everyone involved.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think the time of open warfare between countries is in the past. Especially if we're dealing with superpowers.

Technologically we'd have several countries who could easily produce weapons that would destroy half the planet. The human cost of open war would be too high for everyone involved.
:agree: My thoughts exactly. I haven't found many that agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)