Türkiye (21 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seven, it is definitely more credible than "Feel the bern" site :D
Of course not. Obviously the site isn't objective, but it is supposed to be about his viewpoints. You were talking about where he stood v. Russia. Well, that's where he says he stands.

Oct 30, 2013
That is a different case. He is just another stupid leftist that thinks anybody who prays for Russia is a saint.
I think you don't understand how international communications work. There is no god and praying thing in forming up coalitions and collaborations. If you think countries start working together because they're in love w/ each other or one praises the other, you are clearly out of clue. Assad prays for Russia and Iran because right now they are the only ones helping him in stabilizing the country, which is the best thing for both that Fvcked up region and Syrian people. He's a friend to Russia because Putin is willing to help him and both of them share the same interest, that is bringing the country to peace.

And I don't understand what you're trying to point out by saying Bernie's on Assad's side simply because Assad prays for Russia. You don't mean Bernie is a communist, do you??? Because if so, I just wasted my time in getting in a discussion w/ you...

Jul 2, 2006

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I implied that because that is the reason why they were aided by Europe and America for such long time. Very same guys who are insistently using the term of Islamic terrorism, can't call pkk terrorists while condemning the attacks because they are atheists.

http://aa.com.tr/en/europe/eu-officials-avoid-terror-condemning-istanbul-attacks/704280

http://aa.com.tr/en/europe/belgian-court-says-pkk-activity-not-terrorism/678009
Really? They are aided only because they are atheists? You have any evidence to support that or you just feel that way?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We already have a valid excuse. Our military is a joke, even if we wanted to help,
We couldn't...because our new transport planes are too small to transport our broken tanks. @lgorTudor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)