Türkiye (13 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
[video=twitter;754127456680935424]https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/754127456680935424[/video]

[video=twitter;754087302100549632]https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/754087302100549632[/video]

[video=facebook;10206802027074835]https://www.facebook.com/muslu.apo.5/videos/10206802027074835/[/video]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
[video=twitter;754128409949855745]https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/754128409949855745[/video]

it could be a sonic boom due to the njets flying at low altitude, no explosion in the video seen

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I see only support of turkish people for erdogan and valiantly defending all his decisions

Its important to remember this
I certainly haven't seen it in how he's been covered here out in 'Merica. He's typically shown as trying to squash protestors, grabbing for more autocratic constitutional power, being responsible for courting more conservative Islamists, etc.

Yes, he has public support to keep him in office. But the dissent side is portrayed as more than significant in numbers.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I certainly haven't seen it in how he's been covered here out in 'Merica. He's typically shown as trying to squash protestors, grabbing for more autocratic constitutional power, being responsible for courting more conservative Islamists, etc.

Yes, he has public support to keep him in office. But the dissent side is portrayed as more than significant in numbers.
Thats how its covered everywhere in the world. And 'merica is a turkish ally.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You're kinda new to sarcasm huh :D i don't know much about whats been going on but the way this is unfolding it sure looks like it's staged
Seriously if he can stage something like this successfully them kudos to him. He must be there best con artist you've ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
RzsIx87.png

Military surrenders to the pro government supporters.

Yes this was a very incompetent attempt. Raises lots of eyebrows and questions.

- - - Updated - - -
@Ronn
My friend was also traveling back home and got stuck in the airport, he told me they heard an explosion but could also just be sonic boom of jets. Anyway i got this link to track flights:
https://www.flightradar24.com/airport/ist/departures

Hope your brother is well.

Jul 2, 2006
usa were breastfeeding that rabbi disguised as imam for a reason. fetoists made a do or die, they couldn't and will die. they hoped that people will be scared, sitting in their homes, in meantime they also hoped that the rest of the army will join upon seeing the indiffirence of people. What they couldn't see is this society has evolved into something that can climb on a tank and grab the weapon of a soldier from the folk whom listened execution of prime minister in 1960. rest of the army to stay in their barracks expect a few occasions, it was police force, intelligence and common folk whom got rid of feto's hashashin.

Even his stunts are stupid.
no stunts, you are stupid.

around 60 dead, twice more wounded, i heard gunshots from dusk till dawn, wondering who killed whom this time, not to mention hijacked jets flying over my house, randomly bombing shit. cherry on the cake was the moment i saw that helicopter slaughter the civilians who were just walking on street live on tv. around 400 arrested and will live their rest of life in a cell.

16 of them have been just killed as i post this, refusing to surrender as they were one of the last remaining forces. this is the hashashin's way whether you like it or not.

Or maybe you bit the chocolate covered shit, hoping that muslims will suffer greatly and utterly disappointed in the end?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
usa were breastfeeding that rabbi disguised as imam for a reason. fetoists made a do or die, they couldn't and will die. they hoped that people will be scared, sitting in their homes, in meantime they also hoped that the rest of the army will join upon seeing the indiffirence of people. What they couldn't see is this society has evolved into something that can climb on a tank and grab the weapon of a soldier from the folk whom listened execution of prime minister in 1960. rest of the army to stay in their barracks expect a few occasions, it was police force, intelligence and common folk whom got rid of feto's hashashin.

around 60 dead, twice more wounded, i heard gunshots from dusk till dawn, wondering who killed whom this time, not to mention hijacked jets flying over my house, randomly bombing shit. cherry on the cake was the moment i saw that helicopter slaughter the civilians who were just walking on street live on tv. around 400 arrested and will live their rest of life in a cell.

16 of them have been just killed as i post this, refusing to surrender as they were one of the last remaining forces. this is the hashashin's way whether you like it or not.

Or maybe you bit the chocolate covered shit, hoping that muslims will suffer greatly and utterly disappointed in the end?
Haven't heard that outside of Assassin's Creed :shifty:
As much as I loathe you, I'm glad you are safe. Stay safe.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I'm aware that people died. But don't know how that removes the suspicion that the whole thing was a stunt.

I am against a coup as much as I hate Erdogan, but I too doubt it was a coup this time around.

Jul 2, 2006

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
What I find strange is what could they possibly gain from bombing during a coup? Youre supposed to be trying to gain the peoples support, not scaring and bombing.

Unconfirmed: Captured Coup-Soldiers claim that their commander told to them it was "Training" not a "Coup" they also claim that they had no idea what was going on until People tried to attack them.
4ea.gif

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

around 60 dead, twice more wounded, i heard gunshots from dusk till dawn, wondering who killed whom this time, not to mention hijacked jets flying over my house, randomly bombing $#@!. cherry on the cake was the moment i saw that helicopter slaughter the civilians who were just walking on street live on tv. around 400 arrested and will live their rest of life in a cell.

Or maybe you bit the chocolate covered $#@!, hoping that muslims will suffer greatly and utterly disappointed in the end?
Glad you are safe man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)