Türkiye (2 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
at least the kurds have full rights and don't live in an apartheid state, oh and their grandparents are from the area :)
Come on, I was being sarcastic man...

Do you actually see me agree with Turk on anything?

And from the post context (with a little effort admittedly) you can see I was referring to our Israeli-Palestinian citizens not palestinians in gaza or the west bank, different story.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Come on, I was being sarcastic man...

Do you actually see me agree with Turk on anything?

And from the post context (with a little effort admittedly) you can see I was referring to our Israeli-Palestinian citizens not palestinians in gaza or the west bank, different story.
so was i, anyways i like you as i do all of the israelis in the forum, imo we should all stay away from the one subject that we can never agree on :D

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
so was i, anyways i like you as i do all of the israelis in the forum, imo we should all stay away from the one subject that we can never agree on :D
I just find it hard to resist poking in turk's logic :D

Anyways i know we won't agree on many things, but in a serious discussion I do find it insightful hearing your views among many other posters here. I can accept and even relate to most views and I never, ever take it personally. I know though that not everyone can do the same, or would even want to.

Jul 2, 2006
Kurdish marxist butterflies of peace called an ambulance and kidnapped 3 health personal in it upon its arrival. Yesterday they also called police to report a traffic accident and killed the police who arrived there to check.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)