Türkiye (20 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Nope. Certain (noisy, I should add) members are quiet. As for Erdogan, he is most probably not "directly" behind it but regardless of that, Soren is right, they were "just" Kurds at the end of the day.
Not ''just'' Kurds'' but they were murderers like the ones blew them up. They were singing in the name of a suicide bomber of theirs at the moment they themselves experienced it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
IS and kurds smashing each others heads in - erdogan approves. :tup:

ReBeL :sergio:
...so you are waiting until the make it official via twitter or what?
Well in his defense, its not like IS don't announce it when they do these things. They have taken responsibility for almost all their terrorist attacks.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Well in his defense, its not like IS don't announce it when they do these things. They have taken responsibility for almost all their terrorist attacks.
Exactly. Anyway, some local sources said today they identified the name of the 20 year old Turkish man who did this attack. They did not specify his organization officially yet.

Jul 2, 2006
Yes, humanitarian workers are murderes. Turkey is a lost cause. Or at least half of the country.
Dimwit, that's one person, you implied that all who died are murderers. I guess all of them other victims are just... who cares who they are right?
@Fred, I was predicting "thugs" but they were seemingly "murderers" this time ;)
Here are your peaceful pigeons walking during funeral in Istanbul.

To hell with them

suruc-ta-olen-2-kisiyi-gazi-mahallesi-nde-7528020_5266_m.jpg

suruc-ta-olen-2-kisiyi-gazi-mahallesi-nde-7528020_1775_m.jpg

suruc-ta-olen-2-kisiyi-gazi-mahallesi-nde-7528020_3858_m.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)