Türkiye (18 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Get the fuck out of Somalia with your false humanitarian pretense and brotherhood of faith, yall the same snakes. Teaching turkish in Somali school kick rocks and GTFO

Jul 2, 2006
Okay so I want to bring up the Armenian genocide, as it was 100 years yesterday since the mass killings that started off some 1.5mln genocide of Armenians, and obviously the responsibility for that goes to the Ottoman empire. I see the point that Turkey are not taking the responsibility, as it was not Turkey formally, but then again, why not declare it genocide? The thing is, that although it was not Turkey, but Germany took the responsibility for Reich's Holokaust, it was a fair act.

In my opinion, as Turkey are the only successors of the Ottoman empire, they have to admit it was a genocide and it was not 250 000 died on both sides, but it was 1,5 or more millions of Armenians that was barbarically killed by the Ottoman empire.

What do turkish people think of it?
First of all, number is exaggerated like in holocaust. There were 1,219,323 Armenians in the subdivisions of the Ottoman Empire according to the last Ottoman census 1914(from wiki). Second, those who died aren't systematically killed, most of them died on road because of sickness and attacks of Kurdish tribes who wanted to avenge their people who are killed in the hands of Armenian gangs. Officers who killed civilians against orders were punished. Armenians placed a bet on wrong horse and lost. With signal of Russians, they have started to raid villages while men were fighting on other frontiers. They have filled mosques with women, children and elder, then burned them alive. There is no place in the world where treachery is rewarded. Both sides suffered casualties, more Muslims died in Balkans and Caucasus than Armenians in same century. Does anyone remember them?

Turks were ready to shake hands but it is not possible while they hold a fist. They don't want peace but land, money and bring the nation to its knees. Sorry, but that's not happening.

I am happy many governments declared it a genocide. Fuck Turkey
Thankfully, what they think doesn't worth more than a pig goes oink oink.

Get the fuck out of Somalia with your false humanitarian pretense and brotherhood of faith, yall the same snakes. Teaching turkish in Somali school kick rocks and GTFO
nigga wat

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Let me guess; you've already made up your mind that erdogan was behind it?
Nope. Certain (noisy, I should add) members are quiet. As for Erdogan, he is most probably not "directly" behind it but regardless of that, Soren is right, they were "just" Kurds at the end of the day.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nope. Certain (noisy, I should add) members are quiet. As for Erdogan, he is most probably not "directly" behind it but regardless of that, Soren is right, they were "just" Kurds at the end of the day.
I know who you're referring to, but you can't make these assumptions, its not like he's been posting in other threads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)