Türkiye (19 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
He is a copy of Putin - Putin's building churches, Erdogan's buildings mosques, Putin destroying education, Erdogan destroying educatio, Putin's friends and family members are billionaires because they always get best government contracts, Erdogan's friends and family members are billionaires because they always get best government contracts, Putin has built numerous of residence across the country for himself, Erdogan has built 600m$ palace for himself, all autocrats are the same, what more can i say

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Juventino[RUS];4790634 said:
He is a copy of Putin - Putin's building churches, Erdogan's buildings mosques, Putin destroying education, Erdogan destroying educatio, Putin's friends and family members are billionaires because they always get best government contracts, Erdogan's friends and family members are billionaires because they always get best government contracts, Putin has built numerous of residence across the country for himself, Erdogan has built 600m$ palace for himself, all autocrats are the same, what more can i say
The major difference is one supports terrorism the other fights it!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4790634 said:
Both are horrible :tup:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Two important news from there today...

Electricity was off in 78 Turkish cities today morning for the first time since 17 years...

And a leftist terrorist organization is taking this man hostage right now...

Attachments

Jul 13, 2010
Okay so I want to bring up the Armenian genocide, as it was 100 years yesterday since the mass killings that started off some 1.5mln genocide of Armenians, and obviously the responsibility for that goes to the Ottoman empire. I see the point that Turkey are not taking the responsibility, as it was not Turkey formally, but then again, why not declare it genocide? The thing is, that although it was not Turkey, but Germany took the responsibility for Reich's Holokaust, it was a fair act.

In my opinion, as Turkey are the only successors of the Ottoman empire, they have to admit it was a genocide and it was not 250 000 died on both sides, but it was 1,5 or more millions of Armenians that was barbarically killed by the Ottoman empire.

What do turkish people think of it?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Among other reasons... If Turkey declares it a genocide, then they face the possibility of having to pay reparations. Which would be quite costly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)