Türkiye (53 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
And who is the objective person in the world to judge that this leader is a fascist and this leader is a peace dove?
So what is your point? No matter what the government does, it should be removed if it's been elected, is that it?

- - - Updated - - -

Enough. I have reported you and will be putting you on my ignore list. Clearly you are an idiot. You are free to spread your idiocy on this forum for all I care, but I won't be listening.
Finally! Allahu Akbar!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
So what is your point? No matter what the government does, it should be removed if it's been elected, is that it?
My point is that each people has their full right to choose whatever they want to rule them democratically. Nobody in the world has the right to control other peoples. Do you agree that I come to your country and tell you that your president is not the one I like you to be led by although the majority of your people elected him?

- - - Updated - - -

He allows people to speak and drink what they want? As I recall, he banned alcohol. Even a biased person should acknowledge common individual liberties.
He did not ban alcohol, but just remember that you are basing you opinion on Turkey according to Danish standards. I mean that banning alcohol is a big problem for Danish people maybe but in Turkey the community is totally different. Their priorities are so different..

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
My point is that each people has their full right to choose whatever they want to rule them democratically. Nobody in the world has the right to control other peoples. Do you agree that I come to your country and tell you that your president is not the one I like you to be led by although the majority of your people elected him?
Why do you support Erdogan, then?

Jul 2, 2006
Unlike PKK, PYD are not terrorists. They are the most reasonable opposition to Assad in Syria. Just because Erdogan bombs them, doesn't make them terrorists.
No matter how many times you repeat that yourself, they are very same organization's Syria branch, they worship the same orangutan(apo) whose poster is on walls of European Parliament. As terrorist sympathizers, they should not expect any sympathy for the terrorist attacks they will face from now on. Terror is like a boomerang and it will return to it's owner and they know it well.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

He did not ban alcohol, but just remember that you are basing you opinion on Turkey according to Danish standards. I mean that banning alcohol is a big problem for Danish people maybe but in Turkey the community is totally different. Their priorities are so different..
Priorities? I believe people own their body. I also disagree on the drug ban.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
No matter how many times you repeat that yourself, they are very same organization's Syria branch, they worship the same orangutan(apo) whose poster is on walls of European Parliament. As terrorist sympathizers, they should not expect any sympathy for the terrorist attacks they will face from now on. Terror is like a boomerang and it will return to it's owner and they know it well.
This reminded me of almost each and every episode of Sırlar Dünyası that I watched :lol2:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Do you understand the word previously? These are two seperate incidents.

For the last fucking time, I'm not a terorist apologist. In fact, I'm highly critical of Islam as a whole and I think believing in any deity whatsoever is just plain stupid. So cut that shit out, because it's going to get you in a heap of trouble if you don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course law doesn't secure freedom. Law provides protection.
But our society has moved towards this technical hell. I'm not against it, but we should always discuss it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)