Türkiye (58 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
It doesn't change my view on Erdogan, though. He's turning Turkey to an autocratic country, which I don't approve of.
It is your right to think of it as you want. Personally, I think Americans, for example, deserve a better president than their current idiot, but I can not impose my opinion on them, and I respect their choice.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I missed you, man
Your way of discussion is still the same.:D
I don't think it's ever going to change :D.

I was wrong. The States are retarded at many points.
Sure they are. I'd still rather live in the States than Turkey though. In fact, there are quite a few places I'd rather live than Turkey (even if I did really like Istanbul when I was there).

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
No matter how many times you repeat that yourself, they are very same organization's Syria branch, they worship the same orangutan(apo) whose poster is on walls of European Parliament. As terrorist sympathizers, they should not expect any sympathy for the terrorist attacks they will face from now on. Terror is like a boomerang and it will return to it's owner and they know it well.
Cite some the terrorist attacks the PYD has organised.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It is your right to think of it as you want. Personally, I think Americans, for example, deserve a better president than their current idiot, but I can not impose my opinion on them, and I respect their choice.
I'm against religion being involved in any politics. Sure they should have someone better, but America is still better than the alternatives. When it comes to personal freedom, we shouldn't even discuss this.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
My point is that each people has their full right to choose whatever they want to rule them democratically. Nobody in the world has the right to control other peoples. Do you agree that I come to your country and tell you that your president is not the one I like you to be led by although the majority of your people elected him?
I will answer you, but first answer my question: No matter what the government does, it should be removed if it's been elected. Do you agree with this statement?

Jul 2, 2006
Cite some the terrorist attacks the PYD has organised.
They are under the same organization called kck. I don't even know why i am still trying communicate with you. They do not operate in here Türkiye, they are Syrian branch, if you are really interested in the terrorist attacks they organized check what happened to what arabs, turkmen and the kurds who are not communist in northern Syria. Whole organization is a stalinist killing machine which don't even spare the kurds who are not share their ideology and usa troops are fighting with their logos on their uniforms.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/pk...-says.aspx?PageID=238&NID=96839&NewsCatID=352

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Turk_Bianconero;5322993]They are under the same organization called kck. I don't even know why i am still trying communicate with you. They do not operate in here Türkiye, they are Syrian branch, if you are really interested in the terrorist attacks they organized check what happened to what arabs, turkmen and the kurds who are not communist in northern Syria. Whole organization is a stalinist killing machine which don't even spare the kurds who are not share their ideology and usa troops are fighting with their logos on their uniforms.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/pk...-says.aspx?PageID=238&NID=96839&NewsCatID=352

[/QUOTE]

It's a serious question. I think PKK is a terrorist organisation, but I don't think the PYD is the same thing. That's certainly not the official position of any western country. But if you have any evidence of terrorist attacks organised by the PYD, show me and I'll change my mind.

Sorry, but I don't trust Turkish sources on that issue. And as far as I know, the PKK is trying to infiltrate Iraqi Kurdistan and undermine Barzani's power, so it's logical he'll support Erdogan against the PKK.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Your wife will be one happy sex slave. After all the scars from the beatings won't be visible under the burqa.
My only wish is that your country reclaims its true identity on another planet. May I suggest Mars as the closest example to the shithole you want to create?
I don't know how would you feel if you neighbor is an Islamist nutjob whose wet dream is to restore the Ottoman empire. This could be real danger for my country in the not so distant future. So I say fuck off to any cuckoo wannabe sultan and his equally despicable followers.
Could you be anymore annoying?

I was and am against a coup, and as I said the fact that anti-government politicians, journalists and people condemned the coup was a sign of civilian maturity in Turkey in my opinion. This however doesn't prove that the coup was not staged, right? I'm not saying it was, but I suspect it was. I may be wrong. What I linked was an interesting take on the incident. What I want to link below is another interesting piece that you may fine disturbing. I warned you.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...term=Autofeed&CMP=fb_cif#link_time=1468796041
I doubt it was staged by Erdogan, no doubt now he is the chief beneficiary of all this but I still doubt it was staged by him and his team.

However, I think this failed coup was planned really well by foreign secret services for complicated agenda's looking at where the Turkish stand from what's happening in the middle-east, their relation with the Russians and many other factors.

Too many possibilities and if's if you ask me, one must keep a certain degree of doubt and I personally don't rule anything out.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Turk_Bianconero;5322993]They are under the same organization called kck. I don't even know why i am still trying communicate with you. They do not operate in here Türkiye, they are Syrian branch, if you are really interested in the terrorist attacks they organized check what happened to what arabs, turkmen and the kurds who are not communist in northern Syria. Whole organization is a stalinist killing machine which don't even spare the kurds who are not share their ideology and usa troops are fighting with their logos on their uniforms.

barzani is a corrupt clown, if you want to believe in the kurdish cause, believe in HDP.

Jul 2, 2006
Lol our state tv was stealing it from some Arabic channel as far as i know. I swear you must have taken some of your punchlines from that series, or vice versa :biggrin:
interesting choice. feto as lapdog of cia was telling his acolytes how evil is iran(while not saying a single word about israeli atrocities) and their judge members tried to fabricate a terrorist organization which was supposed to be about Türkiye being controlled by agents of Iran(some serious science fiction) in order to arrest key members of government including head of intelligence calling him ''servant of acem''.

- - - Updated - - -

barzani is a corrupt clown, if you want to believe in the kurdish cause, believe in HDP.
Apparently Kurds themselves don't want to belive in the kurdish cause as majority of them have been voting for Erdogan since the day one.

If you want to believe in great israel, believe in hdp.

Even majority of hdp voters are religious people. You can't possibly think that they can be chained under a stalinist dictatorship, in a even shitter North Korea surrounded by Turks, Arabs and Persians. If you want that to happen, you are an enemy to all nations living in this region.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)