Syrian civil war (6 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Joking around with the dead of civilians.

Turk, a man of honor.
keep telling that, maybe in the end, you can even make yourself believe it. of course there was civilian deaths but sensitivity of a surgeon has been performed, unlike your nuclear happy usa and russia's barrel bomber aka assad, because of that it took almost two months instead of 2 days.

this is what happened to raqqa after usa done with it

this is afrin

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
keep telling that, maybe in the end, you can even make yourself believe it. of course there was civilian deaths but sensitivity of a surgeon has been performed, unlike your nuclear happy usa and russia's barrel bomber aka assad, because of that it took almost two months instead of 2 days.

this is what happened to raqqa after usa done with it

this is afrin

Your confidence in the ridiculous evidence you keep posting (90% of them being pictures and the rest being the Daily Sabah bs) is appalling but it also means that there are people in your life who you can actually convince (otherwise where you bring this confidence from?). Who are those people and how have they been able to survive to this date?

Jul 2, 2006
Your confidence in the ridiculous evidence you keep posting (90% of them being pictures and the rest being the Daily Sabah bs) is appalling but it also means that there are people in your life who you can actually convince (otherwise where you bring this confidence from?). Who are those people and how have they been able to survive to this date?
afrin is in much better shape than the cities assad and usa dealt with. if you didn't like the ridiculous evidence i provide, you can check it yourself. there are not that many people in my life and i don't talk about this stuff to them, hope knowing this satisfy you.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Britain and Frace joined the attacks.

Many off the missiles were put down, eventhough more than 100 were fired. Nobody died, but some injured. So far the statemenet is that they won't repeat the attack (for now).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Trump just launched a strike on Syria. This is what he said 5 years ago.
Tbh those things can change rapidly. It's not because you were against intervention 5 years ago, that you should necessarily have the same idea today.

I'm not defending Trump here at all, but I just think it's a weak argument.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Tbh those things can change rapidly. It's not because you were against intervention 5 years ago, that you should necessarily have the same idea today.

I agree. It goes with the most basic things, like changing your opinion/taste about the food, let alone something big like the ideas which are influenced by dozens of things, millions of people etc. It's just human nature imo.

Having said that, Trump is an idiot.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
good luck with that. Russia is an insignificant military power these days
I wouldn't be so sure about it. That looks like a Tuttosport picture that they took from Tribalfootball.

I read about the military powers not so long ago and it displayed the overall power of tanks, aircrafts and everything you need in a war. Russia was on the top with similar numbers to China.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

His argument to attack Obama was weak. It's not like Trump fixed USA! He's just made USA worse! I agree attack in Syria should continue and Asaad regime has to go!

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
[video=twitter;985130802668294144]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/985130802668294144[/video]
[video=twitter;985133017256660995]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/985133017256660995[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)