Syrian civil war (6 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Really? Is it something like the robbery of a DNC staffer?

FAKE news and lack of intelligence.

Right wing Europeans look to Russia, because it is INDEPENDENT. Left wing europeans can go to the USofA, where most have historically send their 'best'. We don't call them 'retards', cause we don't want to offend those who are just delayed in their development.
I won't get sucked into the debate on why America is bad, because I don't follow them nearly enough. But I'm living right next to Russia in a city where more than 50% have Russian as their first language, half my TV and radio channels are Russian and I see the propaganda, the lies that flow out of that country daily, trust me, it's nothing you want to be like.

Why do you disagree that Russian authorities and their methods are very Soviet Union like, aren't we in the middle of Cold War 2?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
somebody has been overdosing on RT, everybody's favourite 'independent' media cos you know russian media are so independent unlike western media
Not one of those who care for what is said, rather who says it. Great start. Lets hope around football you do understand the concept of a budget. Maybe, someday you will find that missing link.

I won't get sucked into the debate on why America is bad, because I don't follow them nearly enough. But I'm living right next to Russia in a city where more than 50% have Russian as their first language, half my TV and radio channels are Russian and I see the propaganda, the lies that flow out of that country daily, trust me, it's nothing you want to be like.

Why do you disagree that Russian authorities and their methods are very Soviet Union like, aren't we in the middle of Cold War 2?
We are in a much more dangerous world than the cold war times. I don't trust you or anyone else about the Russian propaganda, since I understand the language. I will tell you the golden rule of espionage during Cold War times - Russians were gathering operatives using ideology, Americans - money. You do the math.

They are not very like Soviet Union. Obviously, there are some similarities but those are national traits. Soviet-ism wasn't Russian in its core to begin with.

Another funny thing is you are living next to Russia. I guess every big country has a larger gravity, but USA has 150+ bases overseas. Military bases, not hospitals mind you. Won't even cover other propaganda-related institution. If someone cannot comprehend that he is living in LaLa land and no amount of reason will suffice.

It will be the other way if the Russians were sailing 30 miles off New York. Only two kinds of people fail to see that - fanatics and idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

BBC have picked up the story. Borodin apparently were investigating both Russias role in Syria and the connection between Nastya Rybka and Manafort.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43781351
... BBS

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why would Assad use chemical weapons on his soil? The war is won. He will retain power. Isis can't counterattack. The only way he could risk losing his place would be by using such weapons. Nothing else could threaten his position, he shouldn't do that, even if he was in a desperate situation and he did just that, again and again?
I just don't buy it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)