Syrian civil war (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I wish I didn't log on this forum, but I did to check something.. unfortunately I see the same usual cunts talking shit about Syria again and again (The same piece of shits that approve what SUNNI leaders do to SHIAS in BAHRAIN, but they are sunnis you know? that's ok! you brainwashed fucks). I never hated fanatic Muslims like I do now, until all these shit started here.. I see we have the same lowlifes here. Well I tell you this, I hope you and your families suffer at LEAST what Syrians suffered here the past one year and half..

Since the start of this uprising, I had my doubts about this revolution, but today? I know and I always knew what a dictatorship and liar Assad is.. but what I think about Free Syrian cunts and other Muslim brotherhood lowlives? They are the most worthless low lives of the whole world, destroyed the whole country within a year.

You ignorant fucks can go and cry rivers and blame everything on Assad, not that I care about that cunt, but you know what pisses me most? you ignore everything FSA and the likes are doing, you ignore their crimes, you are actually SUPPORTING their crimes even when u know everything they are doing. so your ignorance is questionable too, maybe you approve anything these Islamist freaks do..

Who the fuck am I arguing with anyway, you cunts were probably fans of Usama Bin Laden and Qaeda aswell..

I don't give a flying fuck on whatever you will think about me after this post, you piece of shits! My childhood friend was kidnapped and tortured, my cousin got threatened that he and his mother will be killed if they don't pay money, they moved to someone's house stayed there for two weeks (without going out) until they could find a ticket and now fortunately they are gone to Europe and are safe. Living every fucking thing behind! Not to forget the daily threats we get, we lose our cars and stuff like we lose a nickle.. Did I mention you a family we know were stopped on road while travelling by these terrorist cunts, they told the man to give either his wife or daughter? he had to make a decision, and did forsake his wife, and when they came back to ther home, within a week the man commited suicide!

You don't know shit about this country you ignorant fucks, you sit and watch Jazeera and CNN (the channels that you talked shit about them your whole life, but now they are your favorite channels..) and believe, actually you chose to believe those.. When every while, their false news are exposed by opposite media..

Go fuck yoursleves if you think you care about this cuntry more than Syrians.. Did you hear about Alex Thomson? Chnnel 4 reporter! Did you hear how he came to Syria to seek the truth, he trusted Syrian rebels, he followed them, but the rebels set him and took him to an "Open fire" place, so he gets shot by Sryian Army and that would be a good news for the FSA with the headlines "Assad kills journalists!".. Read it here: http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/hostile-territory/1863

Maybe he is working for Assad too huh?

If cunts like these can set for a reporter to win their cause, it means they can do anything, EVEN MASSACRES..

Did you see the terrorist bombers of Damascus? the bombs that targeted and killed many civilians? did you see that documentary about them? reportage with their families? on how they are feeling ashamed to have kids (terrorists) like those? or do you think that was one of the Assad scenarios too? Maybe Assad should have gone to hollywood, and made amazing movies instead. The whole world didn't see a director like him!!

I don't give a flying fuck if you mind my language and insults. I don't care.. What we are suffering in this country makes us like this, we are pissed at everything, we are full of hatred, and when we see ignorant farts like you commenting about Syria like proffessors without knowing a shit about anything, that pisses us more..

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I wish I didn't log on this forum, but I did to check something.. unfortunately I see the same usual cunts talking shit about Syria again and again (The same piece of shits that approve what SUNNI leaders do to SHIAS in BAHRAIN, but they are sunnis you know? that's ok! you brainwashed fucks). I never hated fanatic Muslims like I do now, until all these shit started here.. I see we have the same lowlifes here. Well I tell you this, I hope you and your families suffer at LEAST what Syrians suffered here the past one year and half..

Since the start of this uprising, I had my doubts about this revolution, but today? I know and I always knew what a dictatorship and liar Assad is.. but what I think about Free Syrian cunts and other Muslim brotherhood lowlives? They are the most worthless low lives of the whole world, destroyed the whole country within a year.

You ignorant fucks can go and cry rivers and blame everything on Assad, not that I care about that cunt, but you know what pisses me most? you ignore everything FSA and the likes are doing, you ignore their crimes, you are actually SUPPORTING their crimes even when u know everything they are doing. so your ignorance is questionable too, maybe you approve anything these Islamist freaks do..

Who the fuck am I arguing with anyway, you cunts were probably fans of Usama Bin Laden and Qaeda aswell..

I don't give a flying fuck on whatever you will think about me after this post, you piece of shits! My childhood friend was kidnapped and tortured, my cousin got threatened that he and his mother will be killed if they don't pay money, they moved to someone's house stayed there for two weeks (without going out) until they could find a ticket and now fortunately they are gone to Europe and are safe. Living every fucking thing behind! Not to forget the daily threats we get, we lose our cars and stuff like we lose a nickle.. Did I mention you a family we know were stopped on road while travelling by these terrorist cunts, they told the man to give either his wife or daughter? he had to make a decision, and did forsake his wife, and when they came back to ther home, within a week the man commited suicide!

You don't know shit about this country you ignorant fucks, you sit and watch Jazeera and CNN (the channels that you talked shit about them your whole life, but now they are your favorite channels..) and believe, actually you chose to believe those.. When every while, their false news are exposed by opposite media..

Go fuck yoursleves if you think you care about this cuntry more than Syrians.. Did you hear about Alex Thomson? Chnnel 4 reporter! Did you hear how he came to Syria to seek the truth, he trusted Syrian rebels, he followed them, but the rebels set him and took him to an "Open fire" place, so he gets shot by Sryian Army and that would be a good news for the FSA with the headlines "Assad kills journalists!".. Read it here: http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/hostile-territory/1863

If cunts like these can set for a reporter to win their cause, it means they can do anything, EVEN MASSACRES..

Did you see the terrorist bombers of Damascus? the bombs that targeted and killed many civilians? did you see that documentary about them? reportage with their families? on how they are feeling ashamed to have kids (terrorists) like those? or do you think that was one of the Assad scenarios too? Maybe Assad should have gone to hollywood, and made amazing movies instead. The whole world didn't see a director like him!!

I don't give a flying fuck if you mind my language and insults. I don't care.. What we are suffering in this country makes us like this, we are pissed at everything, we are full of hatred, and when we see ignorant farts like you commenting about Syria like proffessors without knowing a shit about anything, that pisses us more..
Syrian "revolution" had FAIL written all over it from the beginning. Of course you can't expect a tyranny to welcome people revolting (hell even protesting peacefully) in the streets. Democracy is not achievable without patience. At that point, before the army got involved, nothing could have been be better for Syrians than going back to their homes, as they had already warned and scared the government enough. What they did was always going to result in civil war, anyone who couldn't see this coming has to be blind. You can't copy another nation's experience as every region has its own geopolitical ingredients and characteristics.

Now this is not only civilians involved in Syria anymore. The moment people get armed, you'd know a disaster is imminent: government also gets good enough reason to become more savage. I totally agree with you talking about those who get their news from foreign channels who all clearly have agenda looking for their own interests. At such distressful situations, truth is always the first victim. Of course state tv channels aren't reliable either but neither is any single soul who, for different reasons, pursue their own interests which have nothing to do with Syrian people. People around the world sympathize with Syrians but how the hell can we know if all of what we get from the media about what's happening in such unstable circumstances is right?

What Assad is doing in Syria is simply what a dictator is doing when his tyranny is trembling. It doesn't mean that people should pretend to be deaf and blind but Syrians had gone far enough in the first weeks of uprising. The government had gotten its message: People do sense the problems. The result wasn't going to be instantly remarkable but it could have been consistent. People had been already killed but nothing precious is achieved without paying its cost. Point is that we need to have patience, define the cost sensibly and decide with our minds rather than with our emotions. That's imo the best way to cope with dictatorships. You need to compromise at times, give them what they want to get what you want in return as small as it could get.

The damage this one year uprising has already caused in Syria would have never happened in another decade of Assad's dictatorship.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

brother, my prayers and thoughts are with you, your family and all syrians.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,067
    May Syrian people achieve what they want soon with the least blood shed by the criminal regime...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Syrian "revolution" had FAIL written all over it from the beginning. Of course you can't expect a tyranny to welcome people revolting (hell even protesting peacefully) in the streets. Democracy is not achievable without patience. At that point, before the army got involved, nothing could have been be better for Syrians than going back to their homes, as they had already warned and scared the government enough. What they did was always going to result in civil war, anyone who couldn't see this coming has to be blind. You can't copy another nation's experience as every region has its own geopolitical ingredients and characteristics. .
    I like how you put the word revolution between quotation marks. "Arab Spring" "Arab revolution" these bullshits are the lies of the century. Stronger than april fools' jokes.. Reality is: The uprising of Muslim brotherhood, Salafis and the likes.. With Qaeda getting access everywhere..

Is the Islamic/Sunni fanaticism the alternative of nationalism? Is it the democrasy? Is it for that reason there is no revolution in Saudi Arabia and similar countries?

There never was peaceful demonstrations in Syria. It started with burning places, government belongings, cars torubles here and there etc.. Then went on with conflicts. There were many videos proving how terrorists were invloved in those demonstrations, hiding cowardly behind the crowd and kids, shooting at security forces and army.. You don't see these things on world media..

At some point, the "revolution" actually won, like u said they scared the shit out of the regime. People were not afraid to talk and complain anymore. It started with chants "We want freedom", then it changed to "We want reforms", then to "We want Assad to leave", then "we want Assad dead/hanged", now people are throwing anti Alawite/Shia slogans.. Some people are threatning nowadays to kill all alawites, once Assad leaves..

Like you said, every country is different. Syria was rich with it's mosaic cultures. Yes there were a lot of corruption, not just by Alawites, but Sunnis and even by some Christians and Kurds too.. That's another subject, no one argues about it. But today minority are threatened. Most of Christians in Homs (one of the most peacefull cities before all these crisis, where every sects lived together without any problem for decades..) are exiled from their homes by fanatics.. Now I am not making all these claims out of my ass, I wish if you were around on twitter, I am tweeting there those news with links from foreign and local medias..

Now this is not only civilians involved in Syria anymore. The moment people get armed, you'd know a disaster is imminent: government also gets good enough reason to become more savage. I totally agree with you talking about those who get their news from foreign channels who all clearly have agenda looking for their own interests. At such distressful situations, truth is always the first victim. Of course state tv channels aren't reliable either but neither is any single soul who, for different reasons, pursue their own interests which have nothing to do with Syrian people. People around the world sympathize with Syrians but how the hell can we know if all of what we get from the media about what's happening in such unstable circumstances is right?
    Look one can feel sorry for those who are dying is a thing, hating some sect, whishing if people get armed, or even Nato interfere or any idiotic whishes like those is another thing.. I swear I can't stand those idiots who hated USA and west their whole lives (RIGHTFULLY! For messing/interfering in their lands), and are worshipping their enemies now and believing/supporting whatever they (west) are saying/doing. That's pathetic!

For a year and more, weapons are coming daily to Syria to the so called "free syrian army", by the Sunni radicals from Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey and Iraq! Not to forget the financial support from gulf and even USA. That disgusts me! Jihadist clowns coming from Arab or other Islamic countries too, to explode themselves among civlians.. Qaeda groups too, they are here!! Those are not secrets anymore.. This is nothing to do with revolution, this is a military coup helped by west and Sunni power worldwide.. IT'S NOT A HUMANIST CAUSE! When they refuse dialogue, and only target to kill the regime, only blinds can claim the opposite of these..

What Assad is doing in Syria is simply what a dictator is doing when his tyranny is trembling. It doesn't mean that people should pretend to be deaf and blind but Syrians had gone far enough in the first weeks of uprising. The government had gotten its message: People do sense the problems. The result wasn't going to be instantly remarkable but it could have been consistent. People had been already killed but nothing precious is achieved without paying its cost. Point is that we need to have patience, define the cost sensibly and decide with our minds rather than with our emotions. That's imo the best way to cope with dictatorships. You need to compromise at times, give them what they want to get what you want in return as small as it could get.
    Government took the message, but the terrorists never gave them the chance to change! Like you said, the change doesn't happen in a week. Everything they asked is done now. Seriously, what did government didn't do of what people asked? Leaving? That's bullshit! Why would he leave if he has supporters as much as he has opposition? Elections should decide their fate! They don't trust the regime? Then bring election watchers, no one can cheat anymore, NO ONE IS SCARED OF THE GOVERNMENT ANYMORE!

The damage this one year uprising has already caused in Syria would have never happened in another decade of Assad's dictatorship.
    The same thing happened in 80's by the same idiots, the Muslim brotherhood are the main destroyer in this country. They want to take back this country to the stone age, just like Erdogan and his freak friends doing to Turkey! I also saw what those idiots wrote about Ataturk in the Turkish thread as well. Without Ataturk, Turkey wouldn't be any different than what Saudi Arabia is today..

Anyway back to what u said, with Assad on, we would never have losses like these in a decade, and if the revolution was really a peacfull revolution as it were supposed to be! This country could have been a much better place to live in (compared with other Islamic countries!)..

Syria will never ever be the same again, it will never be a peacefull place anymore. It's over, civil war is the end of this country! Cause half of Syrians can't stand Assad anymore, othe half can's stand Fanatic Sunni freaks in charge neither! No one supports a third option sadly..

Don't be surprised if these conflicts pass to Lebanon later and Iran at last, cause that's the target of this "Arab revolution"..

Btw, why don't you use your twitter account? I would love to discuss these with you there. This thread is nothing but a shit, clips of dead bodies with music on and loads of bullshit lies.. You come there and check the other side of Syrian world too.. One should really check every side of news to have a clue about the subject. But I agree with most things you write here, only small details..

brother, my prayers and thoughts are with you, your family and all syrians.
    I am honestly ignorant on this subject, but my thoughts are definitely with you and your family Snoop on this.
    Thank you both! I apreciate your concerns, really..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    The awkward moment is when people in Syria condemn "terrorists" acts by the rebellions when this regime has been exercising torture, killing, kidnapping, r*pe, ravishing people's rights etc for the past 40years. You tell me who's the terrorist? The last time I looked for the definition of terrorists it gave me the specifications of what I just gave.

And seriously, if there are terrorists [Of course there are like in most countries] who raised them up? Who made them? Who financed them in-order to use them as policy cards to reach their political targets? Who was sending terrorists to Iraq borders? Who has been sending terrorists to Lebanon? In 2007 Lebanese Army vs Palestinians? Shaker El Absi (leader of Fatah Islam) who raised him up and made him what he is today? Where was he jailed before releasing him and sending him on terrorists missions in Lebanon and other countries? That's right, in Syrian jails.

The terrorists some people calling now where the regime's best tools and cards, until few months ago.

The revolution can't be perfect, and it's no shocking that rebels/civilians will act fanatically and respond the same way they are/were treated. No revolution I remember that was ever perfect with no victims or tragedies, so how about when you're facing a 40year old Ba'ath regime?

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
    Aug 13, 2008
    The problem with the Syrian conflict is that the Syrian people have, sadly, been already rendered irrelevant. Most the fighting and massacres by both sides is not for the Syrian people but for the interests of extremists. The conflict is increasingly being dominated by foreign entities - not the NATO or Russia as some people stuck in the Cold War are suggesting - but regional powers such as Saudi Arabia and Iran, both wanting an Islamic State similar to their own, Sunni or Shia respectively. Furthermore, foreign insurgents - veterans from past conflicts, are getting involved directly. Anything from Al Qaeda to Hezbollah. This conflict stopped being a struggle for freedom and instead is now a mindless series of massacres between one kind of Islam against another. It is more like Afghanistan 1992-1996 and I'm afraid the resulting state will be no different: a state which will deem the same extreme violence it used to get into power as a valid tool in its eventual conflict with foreign cultures and nations.

Jul 2, 2006
    Not clear if Turkish warplane downed by Syria, Erdoğan says

22 June 2012 / TODAYSZAMAN.COM WITH WIRES,
    Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has said it is not clear if a Turkish warplane reported missing near Syria was shot down by Syrian forces.

Erdoğan confirmed that the plane went down some 8 miles (13 kilometers) away from the Syrian town of Latakia over the Mediterranean Sea. "Four of our gunboats and some Syrian gunboats are carrying out a joint search there," he said.

News reports earlier in the day quoted Erdoğan as saying that Syria had apologized for downing the Turkish jet fighter but the prime minister, speaking at a news conference in Ankara, appeared to dismiss these reports, saying he had no information on such apology.

“I don't know if Syria apologized and if they did, why,” Erdoğan said, adding that a statement is to be made after a security meeting later in the day.

Erdoğan, citing lack of information, said he could not say why the Turkish plane was flying in that area. He said a detailed statement might be issued later on Friday following a security meeting with Cabinet ministers and military leaders. The meeting was originally called to discuss intensified attacks by the terrorist Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) in Turkey.

If the Syrians did indeed bring down the Turkish F-4 jet, a new crisis could erupt between two prickly Middle Eastern neighbors already at bitter odds over a 16-month-old revolt against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

In his first public comments on the warplane's loss, Erdoğan took a measured tone, telling reporters he could not say whether the plane had crashed or been shot down.

"The chief of general staff has made the necessary statement about the missing plane. I am not saying it was brought down at the point it fell. It is not possible to say this without knowing the exact facts," Erdogan told a news conference.

He categorically dismissed reports that pilots of the jet fighter were taken hostage by Syrian forces. “We definitely have no such information,” Erdoğan said.

The prime minister spoke for 15 minutes about trips he had just completed to Mexico and Brazil before mentioning the loss of the plane in response to a question.

NATO-member Turkey, which had drawn close to Syria before the uprising against Assad, turned against the Syrian leader when he responded violently to pro-democracy protests inspired by popular upheavals elsewhere in the Arab world.

Ankara has previously floated the possibility of setting up some kind of safe haven or humanitarian corridor inside Syria, which would entail military intervention, but has said it would undertake no such action without UN Security Council approval.

Turkey hosts about 32,000 Syrian refugees and allows the Syrian Free Army to operate from its territory.

The news that Syrian air defences downed the plane was first reported by Al-Mayadeen, a Lebanon-based television channel launched this month that hopes to counter the influence of Arabic-language satellite stations such as Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabiya, both funded by Sunni Gulf Arab countries that have backed the revolt against Assad.

Russia and China, Assad's strongest backers abroad, have fiercely opposed any outside interference in the Syrian crisis, saying envoy Kofi Annan's peace plan is the only way forward.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
    Aug 13, 2008
    Could easily be mechanical failure and probably is. Happens all the time. Shoot before confirmation incidents when aircraft cross borders very rarely happen since such contacts could easily be civilian aircraft unless identified.

stop watching fox news and get out more
    Sorry. My heart lies to the left. I can't watch Fox News for 10 minutes before dying of excessive vomiting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Could easily be mechanical failure and probably is. Happens all the time. Shoot before confirmation incidents when aircraft cross borders very rarely happen since such contacts could easily be civilian aircraft unless identified.

Sorry. My heart lies to the left. I can't watch Fox News for 10 minutes before dying of excessive vomiting.

then explain :"a state which will deem the same extreme violence it used to get into power as a valid tool in its eventual conflict with foreign cultures and nations. "

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
    Aug 13, 2008
    i wasnt talking about your ignorance of the subject, you claim to veer towards the left but you are just echoing hawkish american propaganda. What countries has syira openly attacked until now? and why would they start?
    Learn to differentiate between Unilateralism and Multilateralism. And learn actual politics - anything between Bill Clinton and Joseph Stalin would beg to differ that Left-wing politics is inherently Dove in foreign policy.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Learn to differentiate between Unilateralism and Multilateralism. And learn actual politics - anything between Bill Clinton and Joseph Stalin would beg to differ that Left-wing politics is inherently Dove in foreign policy.

Learn to stay on subject and answer question posed to you instead of going on your BS tangents, Stalin was never left and clinton though kinda on the same boat will never campaign on a war platform. So you're still spewing neocon kaka. I say you save everyone, including yourself, some time and just admit not knowing squat about the subject and to your pretty obvious bias (guessing something againt islam, pro israel).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)