Syrian civil war (51 Viewers)

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Learn to stay on subject and answer question posed to you instead of going on your BS tangents, Stalin was never left and clinton though kinda on the same boat will never campaign on a war platform. So you're still spewing neocon kaka. I say you save everyone, including yourself, some time and just admit not knowing squat about the subject and to your pretty obvious bias (guessing something againt islam, pro israel).
Please, do amuse me further with your raging on nothing. You are raging that I watch Fox News, yet I don't even live in the US. You are raging that I am pro Israel, yet I am against most of their actions. You are raging that Clinton never campaigned on a war platform, yet he got the US fully involved in the Balkans. You are raging that I am obvious bias, yet I am not to one getting emotional and raged over it all.

Do keep it up with your flawless logic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Please, do amuse me further with your raging on nothing. You are raging that I watch Fox News, yet I don't even live in the US. You are raging that I am pro Israel, yet I am against most of their actions. You are raging that Clinton never campaigned on a war platform, yet he got the US fully involved in the Balkans. You are raging that I am obvious bias, yet I am not to one getting emotional and raged over it all.

Do keep it up with your flawless logic.
emotional and raged? yes i am very emotional and raged you can read that in my very matter of fact question to you, that you're still not answering. But i like that you described it as raging on nothing. Nothing is exactly the amount of pertinent insight you have provided. And dont try to mask your biased war-mongering BS with sympathy for the locals.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
emotional and raged? yes i am very emotional and raged you can read that in my very matter of fact question to you, that you're still not answering. But i like that you described it as raging on nothing. Nothing is exactly the amount of pertinent insight you have provided. And dont try to mask your biased war-mongering BS with sympathy for the locals.
Frankly I said what needed to be said. The closest I am comprehending from you, ignoring all the insults, is for me to answer a question. What question? I answered whatever you directed to me to the best of my abilities and stated my opinion clearly in my initial post. Maybe if you came into the topic as a grown up and not as a prick and stated a clear response and also clear-headed questions then i could have elaborated further. But frankly, I have no interest of doing that after the way you came here. Why should I? Nothing productive will come out of a discussion of this sort, where you are coming to the conclusion of my political viewpoint when you don't know me or know my actual opinion in the first place (for example accusing me of idelogies I am completely opposed to) And worst of all, you make the assumption that simply because I don't agree with you then I am automatically wrong.

So stop raging about. If opposing viewpoints are something you can't comprehend, you shouldn't even be posting here in the first place

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
good riddance, and not because i dont agree with your points it's because you have no points at all besides wordy bullshit; you claim iran wants a shiaa state in its fashion in Syria which couldnt be further from the truth.

As for my assumptions:

perceive syria as a danger- stated by you
pro-multilateral intervention- stated by you

my real assumption here is your bias towards islam and that in my mind is pretty clear just from reading your posts here.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
good riddance, and not because i dont agree with your points it's because you have no points at all besides wordy bull$#@!; you claim iran wants a shiaa state in its fashion in Syria which couldnt be further from the truth.

As for my assumptions:

my real assumption here is your bias towards islam and that in my mind is pretty clear just from reading your posts here.
hard to believe :D

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
good riddance, and not because i dont agree with your points it's because you have no points at all besides wordy bull$#@!; you claim iran wants a shiaa state in its fashion in Syria which couldnt be further from the truth.

As for my assumptions:

Then I am flattered that you make so much fuss about what are apparently no points at all. Despite the fact that you then listed some of my points. Nice one.

Jul 2, 2006
Turkey: Downed jet was unarmed, hit outside Syrian waters

24 June 2012 / TODAYSZAMAN.COM,
Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu has said an F-4 jet that Syria downed on Friday was on a training mission to test Turkey's own national radar system, adding that it was unarmed and had no mission related to Syria.

“It is either amateurish behavior or ill-intention to describe a Turkish plane as a threat,” Davutoğlu said referring to Syria's decision to shoot down the jet. Explaining that the plane was conducting a radar test and that was why it flew at such a low altitude, Davutoğlu said the jet was hit 13 miles off the Syrian coast, in international airspace.

“Our plane shortly violated Syrian airspace, but not when it was shot down,” he said. The foreign minister further said Syria had not issued a warning to Turkey.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
good riddance, and not because i dont agree with your points it's because you have no points at all besides wordy bullshit; you claim iran wants a shiaa state in its fashion in Syria which couldnt be further from the truth.

As for my assumptions:

Really? Why is that so far from the truth?

Their huge support for shiite movements all over the middle east, and anything close to it(Like an Alawite government) is obvious.

Khameni and his puppet government are a cancer in the region, a cancer that will spread if you don't cut it from its roots, they've been causing problems in the middle east for a long time now, and to be honest, their role in Syria is pretty disgusting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
what indications are there that iran is trying to mold syria into its model? none. Sphere of influence has nothing to do with spreading ideology, iranians are not dumb their goals are very much realistic despite rhetoric.

Jul 2, 2006
Senior Syrian military officers defect to Turkey

25 June 2012 / AP, ANKARA
Turkey's state-run news agency says 33 more members of the Syrian military have defected to Turkey with their families at a time of heightened tensions between the two countries over Syria's downing of a Turkish plane.

The state-run Anatolia news agency said 33 soldiers crossed into Turkey overnight and the group - 224 people in all - included a general and two colonels.

A government official, however, said the group included three colonels and there was no general among them. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity in line with government rules, did not know the overall number of defectors and the two accounts could not immediately be reconciled.

The defections come three days after Syria shot down a Turkish aircraft it said had violated its air space, further fraying relations between the two countries that were once allies.

NATO-member Turkey said the plane had unintentionally strayed into Syria's air space, but was inside international airspace when it was brought down. It has insisted the jet was on a training flight to test Turkey's radar capabilities and was not spying on Syria.

Turkey has summoned a NATO meeting Tuesday to discuss the incident, revoking article 4 of NATO's founding treaty which allows an ally to request consultations whenever it feels its security is threatened.

Anatolia said the group of defectors was placed in a refugee camp in Hatay, a province bordering Syria but there was no further information. Turkey is hosting some 33,000 Syrians who have crossed into Turkey to find refuge from the 15-months old violence.

Thousands of soldiers have abandoned the Syrian regime, but most are low-level conscripts. The Free Syria Army - the loosely linked group of rebel forces - is made up largely of defectors.

Defectors affiliated with the Free Syrian Army and based in Turkey are known to collect food and other supplies to deliver to comrades on smuggling routes.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
talk to people, travel the world, and keep your eyes and ears open
To what people? Syrians who live in the US? Here in this place, we have Snoop and Ghaith, both live/used to live in Syria for many years and they give us two totally different viewpoints about what's going on over there in Syria. Yet you tend to agree with Snoop. Why? Is it not because he shares your personal opinion about today's Syria? Travel the world, to where exactly to get a proper idea about the shit happening in Syria? As for the last part I think it's irrelevant because you can choose what you open your eyes and ears to.

My point is, considering how wrong those Iranians living in the US were in their interpretations about pre and post elections events in Iran, I doubt you can rely on someone talking about something while living thousands of miles away from the story. Even those living in Syria see the things from their own perspectives. Everyone claims to hold the truth, no one actually does.

It's really really hard for me to support anything which my government is supportive of but I always, personally, thought what Syrians did was neither timely nor necessary. I don't know what Iran, Russia, China or the US are looking for in Syria but I know their policies and interests are equally horrendous. All I'm sure of is that Syrians, all of them, are victims of their own faults and other countries' dirty games. I listen to what Snoop says and I'm talking to Ghaith, I'm watching the news and I believe that the more certain you are about your way of seeing things, the more likely you are to be wrong.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
To what people? Syrians who live in the US? Here in this place, we have Snoop and Ghaith, both live/used to live in Syria for many years and they give us two totally different viewpoints about what's going on over there in Syria. Yet you tend to agree with Snoop. Why? Is it not because he shares your personal opinion about today's Syria? Travel the world, to where exactly to get a proper idea about the shit happening in Syria? As for the last part I think it's irrelevant because you can choose what you open your eyes and ears to.

My point is, considering how wrong those Iranians living in the US were in their interpretations about pre and post elections events in Iran, I doubt you can rely on someone talking about something while living thousands of miles away from the story. Even those living in Syria see the things from their own perspectives. Everyone claims to hold the truth, no one actually does.

It's really really hard for me to support anything which my government is supportive of but I always, personally, thought what Syrians did was neither timely nor necessary. I don't know what Iran, Russia, China or the US are looking for in Syria but I know their policies and interests are equally horrendous. All I'm sure of is that Syrians, all of them, are victims of their own faults and other countries' dirty games. I listen to what Snoop says and I'm talking to Ghaith, I'm watching the news and I believe that the more certain you are about your way of seeing things, the more likely you are to be wrong.

wait i thought you were asking that in general. I think i ve made it pretty clear that regardless whos embracing the concept be it snoop or bisco, i am pretty opposed to random and unorganized revolutionary efforts. And the 2nd part is irrelevant to you because you went ahead and omitted the word 'keep'.
Moreover just like we cant bunch snoop and gaith in the same basket we certainly cant do that about iranians in the US, heck even iranians in the same US city. And i dont think i ever claimed to have the truth either nor did i say i know someone who does. I question the obvious BS some people throw here cloaking an even more obvious agenda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)