Syrian civil war (9 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't know if you guys heard about it yet, but possibly the worst massacre in human history happened in Houla, Syria last night by Bashar Al-Asad's pigs.

Not the number of victims, but almost all 100 victims were women and children under the age of 10.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Aameer

May 6, 2012
I read that this morning and it was such a dreadful thing to read first thing. Even though the worse thing is that little children were murdered, there was a team of UN observers that did nothing to help. When will it all be over for these people?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Terrible, absolutely terrible. I do not recommend that anyone sees the pictures of the massacre, it will just kill whatever shred of hope you have for humanity.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Has to be one of the worst massacres in the history. The way babies and kids were axed has to be the worst thing a human being can see. 35 kids and babies mostly under the age of 5 had their throats, heads, brains cut into pieces.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
humanity died a long time ago this massacre is just the death certificate. i am speechless honestly, there are'nt enough words to describe how sick and fucked up this son of a whore is!!! i hope he dies a slow painful death for all the killing he has brought on his people.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i agree with sheik on this one, i just want to add power is blind bro!!! in other words its a curse to be in power you dont see anything but that presidential chair and you dont stop at anything to maintain that chair with all its powers.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Was discussing the situation with someone the other day and my god are some people stubbornly Anti-West. Not sure why people get so irrational with their opposition to anything that seems Pro-West, but lately it is getting at ridiculous levels. The US intervened in Libya, therefore the rebels there were all western agents. Now the West wants an end to the atrocities in Syria, therefore it caused them with Western backed terrorists. He even had the audacity that the recent killings in Houla are a hoax in order to trigger an intervention, even after I showed him the following video. Some people are just beyond hope I guess.

Very NSFW (There were reported artillery strikes in the area, Children were killed, you do the math on what to expect)

Very horrible situation though. Yet I don't see a positive ending to any of this through, it can only get worse from now on.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Its the easiest thing to do, is to blame the West. Its easy because there is already a lot of negative emotion towards the West due to the Palestinian - Zionist conflict, Iraq, Afghanistan, the McMahon - Sh.Hussein Correspondence and many other events. So bringing the West up stirs these negative emotions, lots of naive people fall for it. But its time to actually look at our dictators, and realize that they have done so much more harm to us than the West has, most of those dictators are Western stooges themselves. People like Bashar and Gedaffi are all rhetoric(pretend to be anti west) and no actions.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Its the easiest thing to do, is to blame the West. Its easy because there is already a lot of negative emotion towards the West due to the Palestinian - Zionist conflict, Iraq, Afghanistan, the McMahon - Sh.Hussein Correspondence and many other events. So bringing the West up stirs these negative emotions, lots of naive people fall for it. But its time to actually look at our dictators, and realize that they have done so much more harm to us than the West has, most of those dictators are Western stooges themselves. People like Bashar and Gedaffi are all rhetoric(pretend to be anti west) and no actions.
Hear, hear. For them it all about power and they will do anything for it. Was actually funny last year how Gaddafi tried to gain sympathy from the West by claiming that the rebels are madmen drugged by Nesquik products poisoned by Al Qaeda agents. Luckily the West in general took a turn for the better in the last few years. At least it will remain so until Romney is elected and the US Right starts enforcing is atrociously flawed foreign policy.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hear, hear. For them it all about power and they will do anything for it. Was actually funny last year how Gaddafi tried to gain sympathy from the West by claiming that the rebels are madmen drugged by Nesquik products poisoned by Al Qaeda agents. Luckily the West in general took a turn for the better in the last few years. At least it will remain so until Romney is elected and the US Right starts enforcing is atrociously flawed foreign policy.
Ya, at least when it came to Gedaffi, he had funny lies to tell, that one was one of the better ones :lol:

Jul 2, 2006
Turkey expels all Syrian diplomats in Ankara

30 May 2012 / TODAYSZAMAN.COM,
In the latest blow to already strained Turkish-Syrian ties over the latter's brutal crackdown on opponents, Turkey on Wednesday decided to expel all Syrian diplomats in Ankara.

The Foreign Ministry told the Syrian charge d'affaires and all other diplomatic personnel to leave the country within 72 hours. Turkey's move comes on the heels of the killing of more than 100 civilians in the Syrian town of Houla last week allegedly by Syrian security forces, which sparked worldwide outrage.

“It is impossible for us to remain silent and unresponsive in the face of this act which can be regarded as a crime against humanity. This grave crime against humanity by those who were involved in a mass massacre cannot go unpunished. It is the responsibility of the international community to give a necessary and unified response to this nefarious massacre,” the statement said.

Noting that Turkey has decided to take new measures against the Syrian administration in line with this responsibility, the ministry said it asked the Syrian charge d'affaires and all other diplomatic personnel in Ankara to leave the country within 72 hours. According to the statement, the Syrian charge d'affaires in Ankara was informed about the call in a note sent on Wednesday.

The ministry also vowed further measures against the Syrian administration unless it ends its acts of violence against civilians and paves the way for a democratic transition process in the country.

Turkey's move also comes after major western powers including the United States, France and Britain took similar action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)