Syrian civil war (12 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
yeah same thing :shifty:

Yes!

What if they end up in burqas you fucker, you won't see those prettiness again. That's a good reason for you to support bashar :D

You live in Damascus my friend, come to Halabistan I will show you them one by one.. There is this son of a bitch customer I got, every time he looked at me he used to say "istaghfarallah", he either said that because he wanted me so bad, and gay feelings is banned in Quraan, or he said that because he was looking to an infidel, and that's "istaghfarallah". I always sold him the goods for much higher for that "istaghfarallah"..

My friend told me this, not sure if it is real or not.. Someone rode a taxi, and radio was open, he asked the driver what is this? driver said "a radio". He then asked, "was there a radio at Mohammad's time? turn it off" the driver pulled over the car, and the customer asked "what are you doing?" driver said "was there a car at Mohamad's time? NO! go ask bani Mohammad to bring their donkeys and take you with them wherever you want to go".

:lol:

I don't know if it is true, but if it is made up, the mother fucker who made it is the best manyak ever :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It just shows how weak your argument is because I am YET to raise any point, I just asked a simple question, I did not even take sides. It was an honest question. Rami preferred not to answer it and you call my argument stupid even before I even make any. You dodged the topic, now it's safe to say that I can conclude a thing or two from it.

Ouch, if your friends and people you know are like yourself how reliable they could be? Ghaith is also here and he certainly has friends too who might have told him something different, who should we believe? You? Great. At such occasions people always group to take a side, the ones on this side claim that the truth is what they say and the ones on the other side claim otherwise. So no matter how much you try, I, as a neutral, won't think the whole truth is only what YOU are saying. Live with that Snoop.

What exactly did I refuse? He defined "civilians" and I asked him how many of them have been killed so far by the government. It was as simple as that but you are making a drama out of it probably because you already know that the answer doesn't suit your side of argument.
Is this really you Hoori? I know you are a smart girl, I can't believe you are telling or these..

Did you read what I typed? or you are just arguing with me for the sake of it? I said both sides are killing innocents, please Hoori, it's late and my head is already aching me. I will say in bigger letter Both sides are killing innocents, Bashar the president admitted himself that there were mistakes in some areas, and specially Idleb. and I also said there are people who are being killed by the gangs, and I am receiving these information from direct sources. I am not a pro Bashar, neither a hater. While Gaith is a hater, and I am presenting facts from both sides, while he blames everything on the president, and denies that there are gangs who shot the armies (actually there were videos show too, and you watched one of them, how people were hanging a naked soldier and abusing his dead body for fun, and crowd threatening these to everyone stands on Bashar's side). Please read Hoori, carefully. and see the difference yourself.

RAMI¹⁰;3099363 said:
That's not true, I told you I don't know...
I don't like to report false things when I really don't know.
if you don't know the exact number, they you don't know any shit. What a logic.. I swear I can't believe Hoori said this, maybe Alen is using her account, to fuel the argument, that bastard does that all the time :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
You said you don't know and I told you that an estimation would do. You are so sure that the foreign media are lying about the number of people killed so you certainly can give an approximate number, otherwise, how do you know the foreign media is lying?
I never said that... I said the foreign media were lying about their coverage to the events in Syria; I never mentioned numbers.
I think those are two different things.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
How things have changed Rami. I have always repeated that I don't know anything about Syria, I'm here to know what's going on there. Abed posts videos, you accuse foreign media of making up stories. Abed posts articles, you play it down laughing, you are never up for hearing what others have to say even if it is Ghaith who is actually living in Syria. You two are the ones who keep telling us we shouldn't get the news from foreign media, but your source is your state tv, what should we believe then?

It's not a revolution, fine, I'm sincerely happy to hear that but why your government is so scared? Let people protest on Fridays, they are a small number of people after all, why should your government not let that happen?
I posted videos prove the opposite of what Abed and others posted...yet no one paid attention!
Why don't let people protest?
I think when you want to protest, you don't hold a gun, right?

Dec 26, 2004
Is this really you Hoori? I know you are a smart girl, I can't believe you are telling or these..

Did you read what I typed? or you are just arguing with me for the sake of it? I said both sides are killing innocents, please Hoori, it's late and my head is already aching me. I will say in bigger letter Both sides are killing innocents, Bashar the president admitted himself that there were mistakes in some areas, and specially Idleb. and I also said there are people who are being killed by the gangs, and I am receiving these information from direct sources. I am not a pro Bashar, neither a hater. While Gaith is a hater, and I am presenting facts from both sides, while he blames everything on the president, and denies that there are gangs who shot the armies (actually there were videos show too, and you watched one of them, how people were hanging a naked soldier and abusing his dead body for fun, and crowd threatening these to everyone stands on Bashar's side). Please read Hoori, carefully. and see the difference yourself.

if you don't know the exact number, they you don't know any shit. What a logic.. I swear I can't believe Hoori said this, maybe Alen is using her account, to fuel the argument, that bastard does that all the time :D
Ghaith is a hater so everything he says lack credibility, I'm a neutral who doesn't want to be killed by extremists so you better believe me.

Please...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Rami, I didn't think I will need to explain the Friday thing to you but since you have raised it.

Mosques in Fridays are the ONLY place where people can group in large numbers. We can hardly have a group of four people to play cards here:D
:D +1

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fucker, I've been reading all the time and I didn't say a word, not to fuel anything with my ignorance about the subject.
This is how you repay me, you traitor! :( Now I soooo wish Bashar's forces or the demonstrators rape you.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I will stay here asking and asking until you stop dodging the topic Snoop. I never asked for an exact number but you cannot even give me an estimation. "Ah well, people have been killed, even the government has admitted it", gentlemen they are. It is not an estimation. BBC claim that there are thousands of people killed by the government, you say they are lying. How do you know they are lying when you yourself don't have an estimation about the number of people killed? I said it short this time hoping you will pay attention to what I say. I hope it works this time.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Sorry for your business loss, I'm an IT engineer, needles to say but in such situations IT and Networking is the last thing people would invest in so you can imagine the state of my business.

I know that Aleppo has more extremists compared to Damascus, but whoever takes control after this regime will/can control such minority, those extremists may benifit from the current chaos but they will never reach the point of ruling this country, .
If everyone knew this is indeed the case, everyone would have wanted Bashar to leave. unfortunately that's not the case Gaith, we do have a lot of extremists, and we do have a pain in the ass called "Muslim brotherhood".. I know very well you are not one of those, and you want the country to get better. But you also are aware that everyone who opposed against the regime are not necessary to
be like you and me, but some people would prefer Islamic state instead, just like Muslim brotherhood tried to do decades ago, they and their supporters didn't disappear suddenly no? The idea and their wishes are still alive.. What you want Gaith, I want more than you. and that is to see Bashar leave the chair, but you know very well that this way will be very brutal. This is where we disagree..

How things have changed Rami. I have always repeated that I don't know anything about Syria, I'm here to know what's going on there. Abed posts videos, you accuse foreign media of making up stories. Abed posts articles, you play it down laughing, you are never up for hearing what others have to say even if it is Ghaith who is actually living in Syria. You two are the ones who keep telling us we shouldn't get the news from foreign media, but your source is your state tv, what should we believe then?

It's not a revolution, fine, I'm sincerely happy to hear that but why your government is so scared? Let people protest on Fridays, they are a small number of people after all, why should your government not let that happen?
That line alone explains you are not reading anything here, cause I never ever mentioned anything like that, actually it was Rab who claimed that and argued with him for that. Read what I am writing and quote me, I will reply you that way, one thing I hate most is when others put words in my mouth and claim things I never said..

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
RAMI¹⁰;3099415 said:
I never said that... I said the foreign media were lying about their coverage to the events in Syria; I never mentioned numbers.
I think those are two different things.
Sorry if I didn't quote the exact words. Do you believe what BBC say about the number of people killed in Syria? They estimate it's over one thousand of them.

Dec 26, 2004
If everyone knew this is indeed the case, everyone would have wanted Bashar to leave. unfortunately that's not the case Gaith, we do have a lot of extremists, and we do have a pain in the ass called "Muslim brotherhood".. I know very well you are not one of those, and you want the country to get better. But you also are aware that everyone who opposed against the regime are not necessary to
be like you and me, but some people would prefer Islamic state instead, just like Muslim brotherhood tried to do decades ago, they and their supporters didn't disappear suddenly no? The idea and their wishes are still alive.. What you want Gaith, I want more than you. and that is to see Bashar leave the chair, but you know very well that this way will be very brutal. This is where we disagree..

That line alone explains you are not reading anything here, cause I never ever mentioned anything like that, actually it was Rab who claimed that and argued with him for that. Read what I am writing and quote me, I will reply you that way, one thing I hate most is when others put words in my mouth and claim things I never said..
For what it is worth, I'm from a Sunni family but I'm agnostic.

Judging by 30 years of living in this country I can tell you and I'm 100% sure that Islamic extremist are not a majority (not even close), they will never rule Syria, I'll even go far to tell you that majority of Sunnis hates them and will never vote to them, but you sounds to disagree with me, I think you don't have enough reasons to worry about this issue but I respect your opinion anyway, we both want what is best for Syria after all.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Once Abed quoted an article saying that thousands of people protested against Bashar. Member Snoop laughed at him and said that those foreigners sure knew more than himself who is living inside Syria. He even dared to say that he went to that place and there was noone in the street. It was member Snoop account probably been hijacked by my uncle :agree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That isn't a real argument. Me and Andy always have these petty arguments, but we love each other at the end of the day :heart:

Thats not to say the argument over there is ending anytime soon.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Ghaith is a hater so everything he says lack credibility, I'm a neutral who doesn't want to be killed by extremists so you better believe me.

Please...
No :D

but you never accept anything for their support, or present them here. on the other hand, if you noticed, I talked for both sides. Read my posts again form the beginning, and you will see how I was so angry at Bashar for his weak speeches and the clowns who were clapping the the "majles". unfortunately he is not controlling this crisis the way he should. You only bring the negative news here, you don't comment on the positive things about him. This is the difference between me and you, while I am much more close to neutral than you, for criticizing and supporting both sides, can you deny that? I can give you many examples..

If only this can save the country, I am so dumb to waste all these energy here :D

Fucker, I've been reading all the time and I didn't say a word, not to fuel anything with my ignorance about the subject.
This is how you repay me, you traitor! :( Now I soooo wish Bashar's forces or the demonstrators rape you.
LIAR! You definitely have a hand in this, if you don't have, use that hand and slap your woman and send her to kitchen :D

I will stay here asking and asking until you stop dodging the topic Snoop. I never asked for an exact number but you cannot even give me an estimation. "Ah well, people have been killed, even the government has admitted it", gentlemen they are. It is not an estimation. BBC claim that there are thousands of people killed by the government, you say they are lying. How do you know they are lying when you yourself don't have an estimation about the number of people killed? I said it short this time hoping you will pay attention to what I say. I hope it works this time.
Hoori I really don't know where are you going with this :confused:

How can I know the numbers? I don't trust any side blindly, including the Syrian TV! Wouldn't I contradict myself if I present you Syrian TV's info as a fact? wouldn't that make me a blinded clown? Jazeera/Reuters says 1300, then it's probably somewhere between 500-1000. You pick a number :confused:

what is the difference between 100, 500 or 2500? isn't all the same? does that make the subject more sensitive? innocent people are dying, and it should stop. That's the point. Nobody is supporting these killings, we want these to be sorted out on tables and not streets. The moment NATO steps in, you will hear about hundreds of deaths daily. unfortunately some immature people are wanting that (I am talking about Politicians or activists and not members)..

Dec 26, 2004
Once Abed quoted an article saying that thousands of people protested against Bashar. Member Snoop laughed at him and said that those foreigners sure knew more than himself who is living inside Syria. He even dared to say that he went to that place and there was noone in the street. It was member Snoop account probably been hijacked by my uncle :agree:
How can protesters kills Innocent people from intelligence and army forces supported by tanks and air force is beyond me .

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
For what it is worth, I'm from a Sunni family but I'm agnostic.

Judging by 30 years of living in this country I can tell you and I'm 100% sure that Islamic extremist are not a majority (not even close), they will never rule Syria, I'll even go far to tell you that majority of Sunnis hates them and will never vote to them, but you sounds to disagree with me, I think you don't have enough reasons to worry about this issue but I respect your opinion anyway, we both want what is best for Syria after all.
I am not saying you are wrong, did I? I said I have concerns, I am not easily convinced like you that there is no risk in coming those extremists in power. I have worries. Maybe I am worried for nothing, but I or you would never know.. Do you forget that the word "ikhwan" was banned all these time? They were not everywhere (3alanan), so I will not be surprised if they pop up now at this golden moment..

lol ok, now I am sure this is not Hoori. Fuck off Alen :lol:

Stop wasting your time here. There is a much more interesting fight in the CONCACAF thread between Andy and Fred. Lets fuel that argument.
You bastard, I swear you will pay this. you see why I say I will never trust you? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)