Syrian civil war (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am tired explaining this over and over again, I will do it for the last time, and after this feel free to believe what you want.

I have not insulted the Syrian people, never. I have never mocked their people too. I insulted the regime? Yes I did. Do I think Rami and you are living in a world of lies? Yes I do. Do I mock Rami of what his country is passing through? No. Do I mock him for believing extremists will take over? Yes.

I see nothing wrong in this. You can agree or disagree with me. It's fine with me. At the end of the day I will not assassinate you.

You're taking it too far and you've spoken enough on my behalf.
Thank you! That's what I meant, to mock about our concerns..

I agree with you Snoop, of course I wouldn't appreciate if someone called Syrians or a group of Syrians idiots, but that doesn't make me a less of a patriotic as much as it makes him an idiot.
makes who idiot?

You'd better get used to these questions because they will one day haunt you and you won't sleep as easy as you do now. Why is this stupid? Because you don't have an answer for? Nothing is wrong with that if you have no clue about an estimation of people killed by the government, it will just say that you are not qualified enough to tell us where we should get the news from because as someone who is living in Syria you yourself have no clue about the number of people killed by the government. Give me an estimation, I'm yet to draw a conclusion so it's a bit weird to call a conclusion stupid when there is not even one yet.
haunt me and losing sleep? for what? for not knowing how many of them died? :shifty:

It's stupid, because your argument is pointless. I hate it when people take a side, and ignore other things being mentioned. I will explain it again, so you will understand why I called it stupid..

Me, unlike you or other members here, have heard from friends and people we know what's going on in the country. That there are people who are indeed making troubles and shooting the army. While you listen your news from foreign media, that tell you Syrian army are shooting civilians for protesting. That's what you are ignoring. Like Rami explained you and you refused his answer, some of those who dies are not "civilians" like they are telling you, some of them are shooting the soldiers and when they are killed, they are called "civilians". And civilians were killed too and specially in Daraa, and the president himself actually admitted that, and he immediately took the governor of the city/ or the head of the secrets in that city out of his position for his wrong way of dealing with civilians. It's not totally black and white you know? both of the sides are doing it wrong, and I am not presenting you the secrets as innocent bunch of groups..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
For the records my business were completely shuted down since the whole thing started, so I can understand what you are suffering from Snoop.
What do you work? we had serious loss the past months. I am sure many people suffer more than us (hamdllah mnih wadi3na maddiyan), we had our goods (bda3a) stolen while coming from Damascus, around 3-4000$ was stolen from it. That's nothing to compare on the market situation, our work are based to sell to other cities, roads were closed for months, so we lost connection to to most of them. not to forget on how high it cost us to buy foreign money, to pay the dealers outside. Like I said there are much worse than what we are suffering all in the country, but still one would feel bad for all these.

You don't know Halabiye good, you don't know what kind of dirty people we have here, who hate Christians with passion. I heard many times, that there are no kind of those people in Damascus, so it's strange for you. These criminals you call, protected us from them all the years, you should only see how the chaos are making them uncontrollable the past few months, I can imagine very well how this place will turn, when this system goes down. We live in the same country, but we don't have the same problems and environment..

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
haunt me and losing sleep? for what? for not knowing how many of them died? :shifty:

It's stupid, because your argument is pointless. I hate it when people take a side, and ignore other things being mentioned. I will explain it again, so you will understand why I called it stupid..
It just shows how weak your argument is because I am YET to raise any point, I just asked a simple question, I did not even take sides. It was an honest question. Rami preferred not to answer it and you call my argument stupid even before I even make any. You dodged the topic, now it's safe to say that I can conclude a thing or two from it.

Me, unlike you or other members here, have heard from friends and people we know what's going on in the country. That there are people who are indeed making troubles and shooting the army.
Ouch, if your friends and people you know are like yourself how reliable they could be? Ghaith is also here and he certainly has friends too who might have told him something different, who should we believe? You? Great. At such occasions people always group to take a side, the ones on this side claim that the truth is what they say and the ones on the other side claim otherwise. So no matter how much you try, I, as a neutral, won't think the whole truth is only what YOU are saying. Live with that Snoop.

While you listen your news from foreign media, that tell you Syrian army are shooting civilians for protesting. That's what you are ignoring. Like Rami explained you and you refused his answer, some of those who dies are not "civilians" like they are telling you, some of them are shooting the soldiers and when they are killed, they are called "civilians". And civilians were killed too and specially in Daraa, and the president himself actually admitted that, and he immediately took the governor of the city/ or the head of the secrets in that city out of his position for his wrong way of dealing with civilians. It's not totally black and white you know? both of the sides are doing it wrong, and I am not presenting you the secrets as innocent bunch of groups..
What exactly did I refuse? He defined "civilians" and I asked him how many of them have been killed so far by the government. It was as simple as that but you are making a drama out of it probably because you already know that the answer doesn't suit your side of argument.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
First of all... Snoop you don't need to leave the forum for any reason... This place is for everyone.
Secondly, to the rest :)D)...
If you find me sensitive, this is because I care a lot about my country and my people, NOT because you disagree with me.
As Fred mentioned, we are on too far and different sides of the spectrum...
What I find strange, is that you choose one side of information and you defend your stance of believing it, but you deprive Snoop and me of believing our source!!!
You'll say we have the official TV and :gsol:pro-regime:gsol: stations as our source...
But hey, your sources aren't better...Can you tell me why no one has covered what's going in Bahrain?
If Snoop or me disagree with you, it doesn't mean we are defending the regime, we are defending OUR COUNTRY.
In fact, I told Rab many times that I have many things against the regime...
Let's not kid ourselves here....what's happening in Syria isn't a revolution...not even remote close to it...
A revolution only on Friday :shifty:

People here generalize the events... But Syria is a different case from other countries.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
It just shows how weak your argument is because I am YET to raise any point, I just asked a simple question, I did not even take sides. It was an honest question. Rami preferred not to answer it and you call my argument stupid even before I even make any. You dodged the topic, now it's safe to say that I can conclude a thing or two from it.

That's not true, I told you I don't know...
I don't like to report false things when I really don't know.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
People mock existence of God in the 21st century.
yeah same thing :shifty:

Whoever mocks Syrians, or any other nationality.
Yes!

Man with the girls Syria has, who in their right mind would mock them, you guys have it better than the rest of us you fucks :D
What if they end up in burqas you fucker, you won't see those prettiness again. That's a good reason for you to support bashar :D

BTW fearing of Islamic extremist is soooooooooooooooooo overrated among Non-Sunni in Syria, and mainly we have to thank the regime for that.
You live in Damascus my friend, come to Halabistan I will show you them one by one.. There is this son of a bitch customer I got, every time he looked at me he used to say "istaghfarallah", he either said that because he wanted me so bad, and gay feelings is banned in Quraan, or he said that because he was looking to an infidel, and that's "istaghfarallah". I always sold him the goods for much higher for that "istaghfarallah"..

My friend told me this, not sure if it is real or not.. Someone rode a taxi, and radio was open, he asked the driver what is this? driver said "a radio". He then asked, "was there a radio at Mohammad's time? turn it off" the driver pulled over the car, and the customer asked "what are you doing?" driver said "was there a car at Mohamad's time? NO! go ask bani Mohammad to bring their donkeys and take you with them wherever you want to go".

:lol:

I don't know if it is true, but if it is made up, the mother fucker who made it is the best manyak ever :D

Dec 26, 2004
What do you work? we had serious loss the past months. I am sure many people suffer more than us (hamdllah mnih wadi3na maddiyan), we had our goods (bda3a) stolen while coming from Damascus, around 3-4000$ was stolen from it. That's nothing to compare on the market situation, our work are based to sell to other cities, roads were closed for months, so we lost connection to to most of them. not to forget on how high it cost us to buy foreign money, to pay the dealers outside. Like I said there are much worse than what we are suffering all in the country, but still one would feel bad for all these.

You don't know Halabiye good, you don't know what kind of dirty people we have here, who hate Christians with passion. I heard many times, that there are no kind of those people in Damascus, so it's strange for you. These criminals you call, protected us from them all the years, you should only see how the chaos are making them uncontrollable the past few months, I can imagine very well how this place will turn, when this system goes down. We live in the same country, but we don't have the same problems and environment..
Sorry for your business loss, I'm an IT engineer, needles to say but in such situations IT and Networking is the last thing people would invest in so you can imagine the state of my business.

I know that Aleppo has more extremists compared to Damascus, but whoever takes control after this regime will/can control such minority, those extremists may benifit from the current chaos but they will never reach the point of ruling this country, .

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
RAMI¹⁰;3099353 said:
First of all... Snoop you don't need to leave the forum for any reason... This place is for everyone.
If you find me sensitive, this is because I care a lot about my country and my people, NOT because you disagree with me.
What I find strange, is that you choose one side of information and you defend your stance of believing it, but you deprive Snoop and me of believing our source!!!
You'll say we have the official TV and :gsol:pro-regime:gsol: stations as our source...
But hey, your sources aren't better...Can you tell me why no one has covered what's going in Bahrain?
If Snoop or me disagree with you, it doesn't mean we are defending the regime, we are defending OUR COUNTRY.
Let's not kid ourselves here....what's happening in Syria isn't a revolution...not even remote close to it...

People here generalize the events... But Syria is a different case from other countries.
How things have changed Rami. I have always repeated that I don't know anything about Syria, I'm here to know what's going on there. Abed posts videos, you accuse foreign media of making up stories. Abed posts articles, you play it down laughing, you are never up for hearing what others have to say even if it is Ghaith who is actually living in Syria. You two are the ones who keep telling us we shouldn't get the news from foreign media, but your source is your state tv, what should we believe then?

It's not a revolution, fine, I'm sincerely happy to hear that but why your government is so scared? Let people protest on Fridays, they are a small number of people after all, why should your government not let that happen?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
RAMI¹⁰;3099363 said:
That's not true, I told you I don't know...
I don't like to report false things when I really don't know.
You said you don't know and I told you that an estimation would do. You are so sure that the foreign media are lying about the number of people killed so you certainly can give an approximate number, otherwise, how do you know the foreign media is lying?

Dec 26, 2004
RAMI¹⁰;3099353 said:

Rami, I didn't think I will need to explain the Friday thing to you but since you have raised it.

Mosques in Fridays are the ONLY place where people can group in large numbers. We can hardly have a group of four people to play cards here:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)