Syrian civil war (11 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The last time I checked and there were nothing wrong about describing a criminal as a criminal in the forum rules, and there was nothing forbidding anybody from calling people who kneel to a picture idiots.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this and Snoop should accept it.
Of course, there should be nothing wrong in calling those who kneel in masses for a prayer idiots and people shouldn't complain about that either.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,142
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with this and Snoop should accept it.
    Of course, there should be nothing wrong in calling those who kneel in masses for a prayer idiots and people shouldn't complain about that either.
    There were many similar cases in this forum, Alen. Nobody complained.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    It's in yayladagi exactly, not the main Hatay borders. damn I have a house 2 minutes away from Yayladagi, I hope it's safe, yeah that's my only concern :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    You know what just happened now? :D

Do you remember the beautiful pic I posted once, a river in the middle of street? There was this sick guy around 40 year old, he took a pepsi can from a garbage and throw it in the river. and you think I will let it go? I took a potato from inside, and throw it from the balcony, and hit his back, I heard the voice "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH". Someone asked him where did this come from, he raised his arms like "How sick people are" :lol: and walked away, actually he looked at me at balconies, but I acted like I have no clue on what's going on :D

Jul 2, 2006
    I dunno about picture.

What is more strange; Some of the seculars here are really pissed off because of refugees. They are moaning about feeding Arabs/Kurds with their taxes. Repeating the same line ''They were the ones back stabbed us in WW1'' which is a bullshit but that's what ''official'' history do the people. I don't want to think about what would they do to Muslims of Turkiye if they had the power.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I dunno about picture.

What is more strange; Some of the seculars here are really pissed off because of refugees. They are moaning about feeding Arabs/Kurds with their taxes. Repeating the same line ''They were the ones back stabbed us in WW1'' which is a bullshit but that's what ''official'' history do the people. I don't want to think about what would they do to Muslims of Turkiye if they had the power.
    I heard someone said once that accepting refugees is a problem for Turkey, he didn't give much details. But I got what he meant (such a shame).. yeah I feel you, and I totally agree with you, whoever the person is, it is disgusting to say such things, be it Jews or Kurds, giving them a camping and some food shouldn't be a major problem for Turkey, Syria did the same and much more to Lebanese when they escaped from war, and also to Iraqis. They did the same to us when we escaped from Turkey back then, they let us live and work here, for this reasons, Syria will always have a special place in my heart, no matter how much I hate life here sometimes, but one should learn to appreciate. What you do with Syrian people is also something should be appreciated, even if I stand against their wishes political wise.

Who said those things? were they from CHP? can you name them in person?

Jul 2, 2006
    I heard someone said once that accepting refugees is a problem for Turkey, he didn't give much details. But I got what he meant (such a shame).. yeah I feel you, and I totally agree with you, whoever the person is, it is disgusting to say such things, be it Jews or Kurds, giving them a camping and some food shouldn't be a major problem for Turkey, Syria did the same and much more to Lebanese when they escaped from war, and also to Iraqis. They did the same to us when we escaped from Turkey back then, they let us live and work here, for this reasons, Syria will always have a special place in my heart, no matter how much I hate life here sometimes, but one should learn to appreciate. What you do with Syrian people is also something should be appreciated, even if I stand against their wishes political wise.

Who said those things? were they from CHP? can you name them in person?
    Not certain persons. I was reading some of political forums and media sites such as hurriyet, there are several reader comments about it. Their reasoning is so simple. They think they should find a wrong in everything current government doing. If Erdogan accepts them, then they should be left to die of starvation.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Not certain persons. I was reading some of political forums and media sites such as hurriyet, there are several reader comments about it. Their reasoning is so simple. They think they should find a wrong in everything current government doing. If Erdogan accepts them, then they should be left to die of starvation.
    I know those kind of forums, been there read some posts. I wouldn't take those comments any seriously, they could be kids or no-lifers, I thought politicians came up with those lines, but my case is different, it was on NTV that someone said that accepting them could be a problem. Kesin dili surctu, eminim dusunerek soylemedi, yoksa kendini frenlerdi.

Thats the Snoop i know :heart:
    I can hate on those who make troubles, and harm us supporters, but I can't be a heartless pig against those suffering women and kids who could die of starvation (no matter how brainwashed are they), I am not a pig :D

Jul 2, 2006
    I know those kind of forums, been there read some posts. I wouldn't take those comments any seriously, they could be kids or no-lifers, I thought politicians came up with those lines, but my case is different, it was on NTV that someone said that accepting them could be a problem. Kesin dili surctu, eminim dusunerek soylemedi, yoksa kendini frenlerdi.
    That is what they feel and think. But they can't declare it publicly as some of their supporters have conscience too. They can't always keep their mouth shut though.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I know! But it has nothing to do with religion :D

you (rightists) would feel the same way against Jews, and them against Arabs and Kurds. Same thing to be honest, it's up to a person and his morals.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I can hate on those who make troubles, and harm us supporters, but I can't be a heartless pig against those suffering women and kids who could die of starvation (no matter how brainwashed are they), I am not a pig :D
    :D

Jul 2, 2006
    I know! But it has nothing to do with religion :D

you (rightists) would feel the same way against Jews, and them against Arabs and Kurds. Same thing to be honest, it's up to a person and his morals.
    History prove you wrong. It was Ottomans who welcomed Jews when every nation were kicking them out. Islam demands siding with the weak from its followers.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    History prove you wrong. It was Ottomans who welcomed Jews when every nation were kicking them out. Islam demands siding with the weak from its followers.
    I am not talking about governments (and your example is very arguable, and I am sure Alen would prove you wrong :p), talking about individuals, weren't we talking about forum members (hurriyet)?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I'm not sure but i think even Alen agrees that the Ottoman empire did actually adopt the jews at a time when they were persecuted by everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)