Syrian civil war (46 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,121
    they did the former, and america is stopping them from doing the latter. But his actually brings up a question are you opposed to the syrian regime enough that you'd support an israeli strike to bring it down?
    I totally believe Israel is worried about any change to the regime in Syria as they are so comfortable with it. Why would they strike it?

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,122
    No I won't report you, I don't feel offended, not at all. But you called names like these many times to his sympathizers.

There is a limit, and you are always crossing it, Syria is not your business, you want to say your opinion? Say it, with respect! I tried to tell you many times politely but you never listened. You opinion about Syria doesn't worth a shit for me, but sometimes when I am depressed about these news, and have worries about the country and see your ugly posts in this thread and your comments, or your orgasms that death trolls are rising, and that a chaos happening somewhere or a war will start, that disgusts me.

I say carry your hate to the world somewhere else..
    I never attacked you personally and never will :tup:

Politics is shit. If you feel you can discuss it with all its details, be my guest. Otherwise, I guess you can put me on your ignore list.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    they did the former, and america is stopping them from doing the latter. But his actually brings up a question are you opposed to the syrian regime enough that you'd support an israeli strike to bring it down?
    I can't understand how childish people can think sometimes. He thinks hitting Iran or making a war is a simple thing, like those video games. Like he doesn't know what are the consequences of wars. he said once that Syria is an ally of Israel, because they never went to war against them, then I guess Iran is also an ally of Israel, what a logic :lol:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,125
    no i meant as a hypothetical, if israel were to help topple the syrian regime would you condone it?
    I don't like to comment on baseless hypotheses. It is for me like asking me "would you fly tomorrow to your work instead of driving your car?"

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I can't understand how childish people can think sometimes. He thinks hitting Iran or making a war is a simple thing, like those video games. Like he doesn't know what are the consequences of wars. he said once that Syria is an ally of Israel, because they never went to war against them, then I guess Iran is also an ally of Israel, what a logic :lol:
    You misunderstood him. He's saying that Syria(or the Syrian government) is not an enemy of Israel as they would have you believe. Their existence is good for Israel and any change in the regime causes uncertainty which Israel would rather avoid. Bashar is guaranteed not to do anything against Israel, so despite him not being their direct ally of course, he isn't really an enemy either.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    i find it more disturbing that people outside syria would support bashar if he was more of nasser figure regardless of how he treated his people

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,128
    You misunderstood him. He's saying that Syria(or the Syrian government) is not an enemy of Israel as they would have you believe. Their existence is good for Israel and any change in the regime causes uncertainty which Israel would rather avoid. Bashar is guaranteed not to do anything against Israel, so despite him not being their direct ally of course, he isn't really an enemy either.
    Exactly.

I pity those who think in the same way George Bush thought: "If you are not my ally, you are my enemy!!"

Israel won't find an ally in Syria ever, so it is better for them to keep the regime that does not make them material harm ever.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    What about the weapons Syria sent to Hizbollah that were reported by world media? or the helicopter that were brought down at the borders? I bet those were regular neighbor relations.

The claim was dumb, and meaningless. What is the point of those claims anyway? can you explain? what do they want? Syrian soldiers chanting "Allah Allah Allah Allah" with their Kalashnikovs to Israeli borders?

Like I said, some of you probably read some stories on facebook, written by those 14 year old heroes, claiming Bashar is an Israel's ally, cause I saw some of them putting Bashar pictures with Israeli flags in the back. I don't even know what I am wasting my time in a stupid topic like this, that has no point even if it was true or not..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    i find it more disturbing that people outside syria would support bashar if he was more of nasser figure regardless of how he treated his people
    I wish if what they said is true, that he is an ally. We as people wouldn't suffer all these pressures from out all these decades. It would have been amazing if the country had relation with Israel, a stronger economic, the country would get huge respect worldwide. It's ugly to see lies like these, even kids know Syria is the biggest ally of Iran or specially Hezbollah, the biggest headache of Israel the past decades. I find it funny when Syria supports that organization, and Israel would welcome that lol.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I wish if what they said is true, that he is an ally. We as people wouldn't suffer all these pressures from out all these decades. It would have been amazing if the country had relation with Israel, a stronger economic, the country would get huge respect worldwide. It's ugly to see lies like these, even kids know Syria is the biggest ally of Iran or specially Hezbollah, the biggest headache of Israel the past decades. I find it funny when Syria supports that organization, and Israel would welcome that lol.

its very obvious dont you see it? :D look again at my question to Rebel and think the enemy of my enemy is my friend so what does make those enemies of bashar now :p

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,132
    Sources from inside Jeser Al-Shughur town say that the Syrian army and thugs are making hundreds of arrests within the men inside the town humiliating them in the same way Al-Bayda people were humiliated. There seems to be another coming operation for the thugs in the nearby Maarrat-Al-Nuuman town using the same fake justifications of having military people inside that town. In fact, its only guilt is calling for freedom and to punish the criminals who made the massacres in other towns.

Here is another video for what happened when the thugs got into Al-Bayda earlier during this revolution. In the video you can see those who kick the men's faces saying: "You want freedom. Yeah? Take freedom if you can" :

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,133
    its very obvious dont you see it? :D look again at my question to Rebel and think the enemy of my enemy is my friend so what does make those enemies of bashar now :p
    This was answered earlier:

I pity those who think in the same way George Bush thought: "If you are not my ally, you are my enemy!!"

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    lol

I didn't read the comments between you two, and I know exactly what you mean, and I love it how he run away of answering it :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    What about the weapons Syria sent to Hizbollah that were reported by world media? or the helicopter that were brought down at the borders? I bet those were regular neighbor relations.

The claim was dumb, and meaningless. What is the point of those claims anyway? can you explain? what do they want? Syrian soldiers chanting "Allah Allah Allah Allah" with their Kalashnikovs to Israeli borders?

Like I said, some of you probably read some stories on facebook, written by those 14 year old heroes, claiming Bashar is an Israel's ally, cause I saw some of them putting Bashar pictures with Israeli flags in the back. I don't even know what I am wasting my time in a stupid topic like this, that has no point even if it was true or not..
    Supporting Hezbollah is necessary, the last thing Bashar would want is Israel to be in Lebanon. Again, i am not saying he is their ally or anything, of course not.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Supporting Hezbollah is necessary, the last thing Bashar would want is Israel to be in Lebanon. Again, i am not saying he is their ally or anything, of course not.
    you didn't, but some people claimed that he is, and that he is Israel's puppy and takes orders from them. The posts are still there, few pages back, funny stuff you will enjoy them, I did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)