Syrian civil war (85 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,162
    Aljazeera: Some refugees tried to go back from Turkey to their town in Jeser Al-Shughur, but they were attacked by the thugs.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    He can come up with loads of examples that non-Muslims were treated badly, and specially by Abdul Hamid. This is not the subject anyway.
    Well ya of course there are bad examples, the ottoman empire has a lot of faults, no denying that. In general though, the ottoman empire treated jews back then better than their European counterparts for example.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,164
    Rami Makhlouf, the biggest thief in Syria and Bashar's cousin said yesterday he will work for charity purposes. He thinks people may believe him and his cousin ever.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,167
    Aljazeera: Some refugees tried to go back from Turkey to their town in Jeser Al-Shughur, but they were attacked by the thugs.
    Now, Aljazeera called a refugee in Turkey and he told them that some refugees believed the calls on the official Syrian Tv and went back to their town yesterday. The result was killing 12 people from two families as revenge by thugs.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,168
    AFP: A big demonstration is taking place now in Tripoli city (North lebanon) against Al-Assad massacres.

Future Tv: Tanks entered Dael town south of Syria to scare demonstrators. Some news say there is one demonstrator is killed there.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,170
    shooting thousands of demonstrators?
    Not killing thousands but shooting at thousands.

Anyway, the revolution committees says that the death toll for today's demonstrations is 14 all around Syria.

Syrian army is trying to stop the refugees from leaving to Turkey in order not to make their crisis an international one.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,174
    The latests:

Opposition sources say that the number of demonstrators killed yesterday was 25. One of them was killed At Aleppo city and became the first one to be killed in that city since the revolution started.

The number of refugees arrived to 10000 and Turkey built the fifth camp yesterday to host them. I hope their destiny would be better than those refugees who ran away from Hamah city in 1980s to neighbour countries and were fobidden from going back to their country ever.

Yesterday, a demonstration was cheering for supporting the revolution in Tripoli (North Lebanon). The idiots who think Bashar is God there threw a bomb on the demonstration, and clashes took place there. The result was 6 killed and 40 injured.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,176
    There was a protest that thousands participated in. Security forces shot at them. It doesn't mean, thousands were shot.
    Exactly. According to opposition sources, 8 people were killed in these clashes at this city.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    save your bullshits to yourselves. three of you don't know any shit about anything, replying you is a waste of time. I believe what the locals say, and not what someone who shows me evidence with youtube clips.

I have a clip recorded on my HD, from an opposition writer, who went to Ma3arra and saw what's going on in the ground, to he tells exactly what is going on in the country. Your (every hater in here) fartass comments full of hatred doesn't worth a shit for me to be honest.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Oh, and for the idiots who believe that someone is killed in Aleppo during demonstration, his brother was on TV last night, and he said he died on heart attack, and he has the rapport, but sure, you would still blame the government, because that is the fashion, you are supposed to believe whatever Jazeera shows you, whom watch the youtube clips amd listen to whoever calls them and show their words as EVIDENCE! If you had a brain, you would think about it. A demonstration happens, one person dies, but no one else is hurt or injured or died? what kind of shooting is this? :shifty:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    save your bullshits to yourselves. three of you don't know any shit about anything, replying you is a waste of time. I believe what the locals say, and not what someone who shows me evidence with youtube clips. .
    Definitely. The best and most sincere media is the Syrian local media. Actually, no media world-wide is as open-mind as the Syrian local one.

Now I understand why the Syrian regime refuse to let in the likes of Reuters, France 5, BBC, CNN, West Media, Middle-East media, it's because they're not as accurate and clean as the Syrian one:agree:. I don't know why it took me so long to realize this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)