Syrian civil war (72 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
RAMI¹⁰;3086163 said:
By the way Snoop, I saw the one about the teachers...
Those mofos time is coming very soon
Hopefully! If that happens, this will be a win-win situation for everyone. Some people tried to destroy the country, and they failed! On the other hand, the other who demonstrated peacefully, asking for reforms deserve respect! If everything gets solved slowly with communications, everyone will win. Except the corrupts of course, things will never be easy for them anymore, I am becoming more optimistic day by day, as a few minutes ago I listened Michel Kilo phone call to Jazeera, and he was talking with sense and maturity, it's good to see we have mature opposition in the country, as the country needs them badly to improve. Of course he wasn't praising Bashar or anyone, but he was suggesting of communication with the government, and talking about it. Hopefully that starts and the government keeps their word, cause it is not easy to lie from now on, they don't want another trouble like this..

Btw, I can't stand some of Al-Jazeera whores, they put there some nasty sluts that don't respect the politicians or writers, they talk with them like they are 14 year old kids, and actually instead of asking question, you feel like they are judging or punishing them, they ask question that takes 60 seconds to ask, and they cut their answer in 5 seconds, I don't know how Arabs accepts behaviors like these and never complain about them :disagree:

sure there are also good speakers there as well, who ask their questions politely and don't interrupt..

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,113
    aren't you crossing the line calling them idiots, thugs and other insulting names? :shifty:
    Bite me :D

pro-israel lebanese, as objective as they come
    Do you really think Israel thinks of the current Syrian regime as a threat? What else do they want from the Syrian front? Daily roses by Syrian soldiers?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,116
    No I am serious, you are crossing the line..
    Report my posts.

The last time I checked and there were nothing wrong about describing a criminal as a criminal in the forum rules, and there was nothing forbidding anybody from calling people who kneel to a picture idiots.

for 1 weakens hezbollah, for 2 iran
    Why didn't Israel hit Hezbollah or Iran directly?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,118
    Bashar proved yesterday he is stupid in addition to be a criminal. Just read this interview with him. Briefly, he says:

"If I find that the people do not want me, I will quit and will go back to live in my home. I have a family and sons and many friends from my study days, and that is enough for me!"
    "I'm not an Alawi or Sunni. I just belong to the prophet Mohammad!!"
    "One of those who are accused of making crimes is my cousin Atef Najeeb, but till now nobody could offer a personal claim against him!!"
    "Syrian Tv proved to be wrong many times. They said there were no demonstrations while we found there were demonstrations!"
    "Nobody wants to give us a chance. They want everything within 15 days"
    "It was wrong to increase the salaries and to decrease the price of gasoline. It was enough to do one of those two!!!"
    "All the steps we made to improve the economic status in the last years were a big failure!"

And the best one is:

"I don't blame those who are demonstrating. I blame those who are recording demonstrations on video then spread it everywhere!!"

Here is the whole news in Arabic:
    http://www.alraimedia.com/Alrai/Article.aspx?id=281321&date=13062011

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Report my posts.

The last time I checked and there were nothing wrong about describing a criminal as a criminal in the forum rules, and there was nothing forbidding anybody from calling people who kneel to a picture idiots.

they did the former, and america is stopping them from doing the latter. But his actually brings up a question are you opposed to the syrian regime enough that you'd support an israeli strike to bring it down?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Report my posts.

No I won't report you, I don't feel offended, not at all. But you called names like these many times to his sympathizers.

There is a limit, and you are always crossing it, Syria is not your business, you want to say your opinion? Say it, with respect! I tried to tell you many times politely but you never listened. You opinion about Syria doesn't worth a shit for me, but sometimes when I am depressed about these news, and have worries about the country and see your ugly posts in this thread and your comments, or your orgasms that death trolls are rising, and that a chaos happening somewhere or a war will start, that disgusts me.

I say carry your hate to the world somewhere else..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)