Syrian civil war (7 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I agree of course. This is not right, and like i said this behavior cannot be condoned, but you are such an idealist if you don't think that these kind of incidents are not inevitable when the opposite side kills, rapes, and tortures all kinds of people, even children get tortured. Did you not hear about Hamza El Khatib, the kid that was tortured to death? They cut off his penis, electrically shocked him, burnt him, whipped him, shot bullets through both his arms until he died under torture. This is just one story, after hearing all that you don't think these incidents are inevitable?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
ok rami for the sake of my argument bro, this happened and yes these r the demonstrators and they did this action. dont u think its wrong to say that its the demonstrater after the police and intelligence officers instead of it being the other way around?? i mean to say the video being shown by the syrian tv ( as the youtube link states) kind of passes the message that its the demonstrators killing the innocent police officers who are not doing the same to the civilians. i,e its showing that they r the victims instead of the aggressors. note so far they r the only side ( national tv) that insist on this while a lot of sources apart from jsc are stating the opposite to what syrian tv is mentioning.

i'm not saying these actions are right a dead body is a dead body regardless of sides and these actions are far from humanity and religon but to play the vicitim is even worse when in fact they r the aggresors and these actions come in retaliation to the police and regimes actions.
Why should I believe JSC or BBC or whatever station after it was proved that 99% of their videos were faked and manipulated with?
It makes me laugh when I hear a news from an "eye witness" or from a "source inside the city".
Who are those? can you tell me?
just because you people hate Bashar, it doesn't make him criminal...
and Fred says, "when he (Bashar) killed Syrian people", when did that happen?
I have many things against Bashar and his government just to let you know.
I'm here with Syria and the Syrians which the vast majority of them share my opinion...

After all what Bashar's regime has done to the people of Syria. Rape, torture, mass killings of peaceful demonstrators, its inevitable for these incidents to happen when they get their hands on one of Bashar's men. I don't condone this sort of behavior, but nobody but Bashar is responsible for all this chaos.
:lol:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,023
    RAMI¹⁰;3073772 said:
    This is the :gsol: Syrian revolution :gsol: you all are backing here? :disagree:

This happened in the same day police killed 53 demonstrators in the same day in the same city. Do you think people will act normally when they see their borthers shot for no reasons but because they call for democracy and freedom?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,024
    Here is how the atmosphere was at that city before that thug was caught by people while shooting them

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,025
    Here is how the regime thugs are treating killed people after being killed. The pics are from Daraa city. Just note how the criminals are laughing and joking as if they are in a comedy show. Do you think these are humans?

Warning: There are so horrible pics

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    RAMI¹⁰;3074168 said:
    Why should I believe JSC or BBC or whatever station after it was proved that 99% of their videos were faked and manipulated with?
    It makes me laugh when I hear a news from an "eye witness" or from a "source inside the city".
    Who are those? can you tell me?
    just because you people hate Bashar, it doesn't make him criminal...
    and Fred says, "when he (Bashar) killed Syrian people", when did that happen?
    I have many things against Bashar and his government just to let you know.
    I'm here with Syria and the Syrians which the vast majority of them share my opinion...

:lol:
    I don't understand until now what all those channels have against the Syrian regime in particular? All those channels are in a conspiracy, fabricating and making up videos against Bashar's regime? I'm sorry Rami, but that doesn't seem believable at all. Also, if you want those channels to stop relying on "a source inside the city" or an "eye witness" then why doesn't the Syrian government allow them access to Syria. If you're right and the Syrian government is doing nothing wrong, then it will allow foreign news agencies access to Syria. Until then, i'm sorry but the only sources we have are eye witnesses and sources inside Syria.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I don't understand until now what all those channels have against the Syrian regime in particular? All those channels are in a conspiracy, fabricating and making up videos against Bashar's regime? I'm sorry Rami, but that doesn't seem believable at all. Also, if you want those channels to stop relying on "a source inside the city" or an "eye witness" then why doesn't the Syrian government allow them access to Syria. If you're right and the Syrian government is doing nothing wrong, then it will allow foreign news agencies access to Syria. Until then, i'm sorry but the only sources we have are eye witnesses and sources inside Syria.
    Very good question.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Because you're not Syrian...( this is for the bold part)

How many times have those eye witnesses contradicted themselves in their speeches, Fred?
    It was clear what their intention was, but they were too stupid to make up stories about the demonstrations and other events.
    I don't want to defend the regime or anyone else here...what I care about is my people and country's interest...
    what's happening now is destroying the most beautiful thing in Syria...Safety.
    If those "protesters" didn't start burning the hospitals and the government buildings, the army would have never intervened...

@ Abed, I have a video that shows you the opposite and how those revolutionists were killing with a cold blood... what will you say?
    A reaction? well... we could go on and on for a long time...
    If Im not mistaken, your videos show a dead people with others speaking, so what makes you not think it's not the other way round?!!!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,030
    RAMI¹⁰;3074240 said:
    @ Abed, I have a video that shows you the opposite and how those revolutionists were killing with a cold blood... what will you say?
    If Im not mistaken, your videos show a dead people with others speaking, so what makes you not think it's not the other way round?!!!
    I don't understand your last question, Rami...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    RAMI¹⁰;3074240 said:
    Because you're not Syrian...( this is for the bold part)

How many times have those eye witnesses contradicted themselves in their speeches, Fred?
    It was clear what their intention was, but they were too stupid to make up stories about the demonstrations and other events.
    I don't want to defend the regime or anyone else here...what I care about is my people and country's interest...
    what's happening now is destroying the most beautiful thing in Syria...Safety.
    If those "protesters" didn't start burning the hospitals and the government buildings, the army would have never intervened...

Ok i'm not Syrian. So you as a Syrian, can you tell me what Al Jazeera, Reuters, Associated Press, BBC, France 24, CNN and al Arabiya have against the Syrian regime? What is the purpose of this big conspiracy? Can you also tell me why the Syrian regime is not allowing any of the news outlets have reporters in Syria, so that we can stop having to rely on eye witness accounts of whats happening in Syria?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    And there is another question:

How long can you bear it to be killed without reacting?
    Instead of just hanging him, they could have publicly raped the guy too. Since they already have an excuse to do what they did, why just stop at hanging prisoners?

Let me tell you what will happen if these murderers replace the murderers that run the country. First they will kill the murderers and then they'll keep finding new enemies. They will imprison and hang people who'll dare to say anything against them.
    Same shit it will be and imo even worse because the enemy won't be just Bashar. There will be new enemy and probably the new enemy will be people of other religion at first.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,035
    Instead of just hanging him, they could have publicly raped the guy too. Since they already have an excuse to do what they did, why just stop at hanging prisoners?

Let me tell you what will happen if these murderers replace the murderers that run the country. First they will kill the murderers and then they'll keep finding new enemies. They will imprison and hang people who'll dare to say anything against them.
    Same shit it will be and imo even worse because the enemy won't be just Bashar. There will be new enemy and probably the new enemy will be people of other religion at first.
    These are all assumptions that are baseless.

As if it is not a massacre for people based on religion that is taking place now.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

i share the same opinion, for a change to democracy to have a good success rate a country needs a relatively good economy and an educated population, syria has neither

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,037
    i share the same opinion, for a change to democracy to have a good success rate a country needs a relatively good economy and an educated population, syria has neither
    So, should they stay and obey dictators for ever?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)