Syrian civil war (84 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Watched it two times and i dont get it
EDIT: never mind this post i mis understood yr post delrey my bad. fred and rebel have cleared the point u were asking :tup:

dont get what exactly delrey?? u dont get how the coward does'nt differentiate between kids, woman, and elderly??? cant get that he is such a pussy instead of using his tanks and cowardly soliders to kill civilians he should've used it to get back his taken land??? or u dont get the amount of hypocrisy he is soooo proudly basking in with the puppets in the council feeding him hypocritical lies ( sth sooooooooooo common with all dictators of this part of the world and the sad thing is they reach appoint they cant differentiate whether they r loved or not for them they r loved and are wanted by the people)?? do u get that these are normal people who r getting killed and even when they r killed they r treated like trash being dragged and kicked around with no respect for the dead??

i respect people who think this is not entirely true, but please also respect that there are not just one source but three and four sources showing the same thing against one source only ( national media) so i'm willing to say this link posted by fred, rebel, rab, dpfl are all fake if u show me more than one source backing the idea that ok jsc is such a bitch channel and r heating up people.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,012
    Watched it two times and i dont get it
    It is addressing those who cheer for the criminal saying that "You should watch his thugs' crimes while he keeps speaking about reforms without doing anything good for people on ground".

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    What's exactly happening there, Rami? (Apart from the obvious that a guy is hanged)
    The so called protesters took this guy ( a policeman) a hostage and then hung him up.
    after that they started to throw him with shoes or so...

I also heard some insulting Bashar Al-Assad but I'm not sure...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    RAMI¹⁰;3073814 said:
    The so called protesters took this guy ( a policeman) a hostage and then hung him up.
    after that they started to throw him with shoes or so...

I also heard some insulting Bashar Al-Assad but I'm not sure...
    ok rami for the sake of my argument bro, this happened and yes these r the demonstrators and they did this action. dont u think its wrong to say that its the demonstrater after the police and intelligence officers instead of it being the other way around?? i mean to say the video being shown by the syrian tv ( as the youtube link states) kind of passes the message that its the demonstrators killing the innocent police officers who are not doing the same to the civilians. i,e its showing that they r the victims instead of the aggressors. note so far they r the only side ( national tv) that insist on this while a lot of sources apart from jsc are stating the opposite to what syrian tv is mentioning.

i'm not saying these actions are right a dead body is a dead body regardless of sides and these actions are far from humanity and religon but to play the vicitim is even worse when in fact they r the aggresors and these actions come in retaliation to the police and regimes actions.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    After all what Bashar's regime has done to the people of Syria. Rape, torture, mass killings of peaceful demonstrators, its inevitable for these incidents to happen when they get their hands on one of Bashar's men. I don't condone this sort of behavior, but nobody but Bashar is responsible for all this chaos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)