Syrian civil war (25 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm sorry Rami, but you really aren't giving us straight answers. I still don't know what your opinion on the whole Syrian issue is, btw. A good start would be to tell us who is killing the civilians, as Rabih asked. :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wanted to reach a conclusion;)

Rami says Bashar is an open mind person and is not like his father. I want to see how open mind Bashar and his regime are.

Dec 26, 2004
Ghaith, I have a question, when Mubarak and Ben Ali stepped down, did they show these events on the National Syrian Tv?
The general attitude of the regime was avoiding, trying to avoid praising or criticizing the revolution in Tunisia and Egypt, even when someone talks about it he will praise the people's well in Tunisia and Egypt and say that Syria is a totally different case and such things can never happen here as the regime is close to its people.

In fact that exactly what Bashar declared only few days before this whole thing started.

I wanted to reach a conclusion;)

Rami says Bashar is an open mind person and is not like his father. I want to see how open mind Bashar and his regime are.
Fuck that, anyone can be more open minded than his father:D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Come on guys, they're obviously a bunch of extremist Sunni militias which the regime has no fucking clue where they came from and is spending all the country's resources and future to fight them and protect the civilians. The only reason you hear them yelling at the injured ones asking them to hail Bashar is to destroy his image.

DAAAAA!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Reports of military checkpoints at Aleppo, perimeters denied the entrance of all public transportation buses coming from Idlib and made them return back.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,514
    Aljazeera: The army attacks Idlib villages during the last two days and kills 16 people.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    The fucking Army should start siding with the civilians. How far and long will this keep on going?
    It's been three times now that major split ups occur in the army and they all ended with a massacre for those who dared to step up. Even when the tanks and soldiers couldn't finish them off they used the air force. I can't see the Syrian army doing any major role in this tbh ala Egypt and Tunisia style. Unless ofcourse killing civilians is what we're talking about here.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    BTW Fuck Hassan Nasrallah.
    It's stupid to hate on this guy, him siding with the revolution would be a political and military suicide. He was asking for reformations in Syria ever since the demonstrations broke out which is the most he can talk about given his position.

Sure you can call him a hypocrite for siding with Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Bahrain's revolutions and opting not to for the Syrian one but this is politics for you and interests. Him going against his probably only Arab ally would end up in a disaster for his league to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)