Syrian civil war (88 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
I won't exclude it (I come for a region where exactly that dark scenario happened and people were killed because of their nationality and religion), but I know it's a low possibility and for the moment it's used as a measure by the rulers to strike fear.
I was only wondering about the status of your minority in the society. Are you really considered a group or are you mostly individuals who have those particular views about religion.
I mean, I'm agnostic too but here agnostics aren't really considered a group and I don't think the authorities, my neighbors and even most of my relatives know or care if I'm a devoted Catholic or I don't believe in God. If the scenario that Snoop and Rami fear of happens in Croatia, I'd be killed as a Croat or even as a Catholic (which I'm not), but never as an agnostic. Hell, the one who'll kill me could be agnostic too :D
TBH I don't think we are considered here as group (infidel is not exactly a group:D), only individual.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's always a possibility if things aren't managed right, but if you keep thinking that way, you'd stay under the rule of that murderous dictator forever. It's a risk they have to take, hopefully the Syrian people will be smart enough not to let petty religious differences get in the way of their freedom. It is mostly the regime's way of scaring people from the repercussions of ousting the regime. Gedaffi did the same in Libya, in his first few speeches he barked and barked about how Libya will never know peace without him, and how tribal tensions and racial tensions will rip the country apart. But for the first time, i see tribes in the East standing together for a common goal, for the first time i see the Arabs of the Western mountains and the Berbers of the Western mountains standing together for a common goal.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,483
    Using loaders to attack demonstrators in Latakia city!!!

What next, Bashar? Using nuclear power, idiot?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,484
    Very horrible video

Another child is being tortured to death. His name is Tamer Al-Shari. These thugs are not humans really!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    It's always a possibility if things aren't managed right, but if you keep thinking that way, you'd stay under the rule of that murderous dictator forever. It's a risk they have to take, hopefully the Syrian people will be smart enough not to let petty religious differences get in the way of their freedom. It is mostly the regime's way of scaring people from the repercussions of ousting the regime. Gedaffi did the same in Libya, in his first few speeches he barked and barked about how Libya will never know peace without him, and how tribal tensions and racial tensions will rip the country apart. But for the first time, i see tribes in the East standing together for a common goal, for the first time i see the Arabs of the Western mountains and the Berbers of the Western mountains standing together for a common goal.
    This.

Abed, horrible really. But then again, some would still think the little kid would turn Syria into a fanatic religious Sunni state. How sad.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,486
    This.

Abed, horrible really. But then again, some would still think the little kid would turn Syria into a fanatic religious Sunni state. How sad.
    The strange thing is that those aho are scared of the unknown are scared from such events where everybody is torutred to death. What more do they want to believe that those thugs led by Bashar are nothing but criminals?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    For your information Rami, i have several Syrian friends here, as you would probably imagine, Syrians are like ants here in the UAE, they're everywhere. Anyway, most of them laugh off the consipiracy theories, and most are with the ousting of the current regime. I know its not a representative sample of the whole Syrian people, but i personally believe that the majority of Syrians are against Bashar's oppressive regime.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    For your information Rami, i have several Syrian friends here, as you would probably imagine, Syrians are like ants here in the UAE, they're everywhere. Anyway, most of them laugh off the consipiracy theories, and most are with the ousting of the current regime. I know its not a representative sample of the whole Syrian people, but i personally believe that the majority of Syrians are against Bashar's oppressive regime.
    That's the point Fred. I know a lot of people (friends )in Syria, Germany and other countries who are against the events 100%...
    And for your info, I'm not 100% with the regime (I know that you and others here think I am defending the president) but I'm 100% against what's happening.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    RAMI¹⁰;3112844 said:
    And for your info, I'm not 100% with the regime (I know that you and others here think I am defending the president) but I'm 100% against what's happening.
    So in a way you admit that the regime and Bashar's men are killing the civilians?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)