Syrian civil war (12 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I don't need to turn around myself... I was clear since day 1...
You also didn't comment on the videos I posted...
And for your question, No... he isn't because he is loved as a person and as a president (for the majority of Syrians).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;2956483 said:
And for your question, No... he isn't because he is loved as a person and as a president (for the majority of Syrians).
So he's like a God? A person who never makes mistakes and people can't criticize him not because they fear him but because they love him and in their eyes he never makes any mistakes right?

He's such a complete person :touched:

First time I see someone who is ruling the country for so many years after his father 30years in power also that makes no mistakes and is complete. He must be a good competitor for God himself.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;2956480 said:
For you he's dictator, for others he's not...
Bashar Al Assad: Confirmed as President in 2000 after his father's death.

Hafez Al Assad (the father): 1971 -2000 as the ruler/president/dictator/etc

1971 - 2011 so far... 40 years Al - Assad family are in-control of Syria.

PRESIDENT at it's best. Democratic country at it's best also.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
rami i''m not very well informed about the current situation simply bec i decided to take a break from news i've been watching news intensely for the past 3 month and i know how it feels to be the center of attention and hanging on any glimpse of good news but let me tell u that this entire region has a few things in common thats why i dont think rab is being wrong here. this i lived so here goes:

1- yes public or state owned tv sides with the government and they report news as if syria is hawai or part of heaven where these events taking place are in a totally different place in this world and the syrians are not the one involved. over here it was in my city and u can hear and see everything yet when u watch state tv i swear they were talking about sth else a totally different thing and when the camera comes on million of people they say a group of hundred when clearly its ten times the number.

2- even the private owned tv stations like mehwar, melody, etc sided with the government bec the corrupt owners had a lot at stake so they had to make sure the regime stayed in power or else they would be f****ed

3- police are not allowed to shoot at people?!?!? i witnessed the change of the police is at the service of the people to the police and the people are at the service of the country when u think of it there is a huge difference between the two!! one is the normal the second is a sinister version of it. here the police had orders to open fire and in some cases it was real ammunition. true some opted not to shoot but there were cases where they opened fire and killed people.

4- you will have two divisions now. people pro bashar and people anti bashar. the first one will probably use horses to attack the people who are un armed.

5- some times and this is normal, i personally went thru this but when u see your country being the center of attention of the world and all the news speaks about yr country showing pictures of people who r dying, and yr own city is set up in flames u become depressed and u r willing to say things like mubarak is not all that bad at least we were better off with him in charge its human nature for me this was for an hour until we were forced to go down to protect our selves and families thats when i said oh snap out of it ahmed this guy is a pig and i hope he dies a slow painful death. true some people still feel this way now but that has a term and its Stockholm syndrome bec they were used to a certain way of being treated and now that they get there rights and have some sort of future glimpse they cant accept it or handle it.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Don't put words in my mouth...
I didn't say he's God nor he doesn't mistakes...
It's cleat why you hate him, but no need to make fun of the whole topic...
You're saying stuff and I am replying... did I make fun of your posts, Rab?

And by the way, you still didn't say a word about the videos I posted ;)

Bottom line, We Syrians love our president. you see that we fear him... can't do anything about it!
You and Abed post information that you believe, my responsibility as a Syrian is to show the other side (that I believe)...
I accepted the way you think, why can't you accept what I believe?!

So, I will let it go...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Bashar Al Assad: Confirmed as President in 2000 after his father's death.

Hafez Al Assad (the father): 1971 -2000 as the ruler/president/dictator/etc

1971 - 2011 so far... 40 years Al - Assad family are in-control of Syria.

PRESIDENT at it's best. Democratic country at it's best also.
That's another topic, and I think we discussed it previously...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
RAMI¹⁰;2956483 said:
I don't need to turn around myself... I was clear since day 1...
You also didn't comment on the videos I posted...
rami thats hard to confirm for one simple reason, you guys are not free to state yr honest opinion about him so off course the answer is yes we love him but in reality deep inside i'm pretty sure people would die to say sth else. i mean here before all this it was known mubarak is very hated and specially in the past say 15 years he was hated and people would speak the truth about it yeah sure some people where hypocritical about ti bec they got benefits out of his regime and corruption but non the less there were two voices i feel in syria its one forced voice that people have. i might be wrong though but thats how i see it from what i hear.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;2956497 said:
Don't put words in my mouth...
I didn't say he's God nor he doesn't mistakes...
It's cleat why you hate him, but no need to make fun of the whole topic...
You're saying stuff and I am replying... did I make fun of your posts, Rab?

And by the way, you still didn't say a word about the videos I posted ;)

Bottom line, We Syrians love our president. you see that we fear him... can't do anything about it!
You and Abed post information that you believe, my responsibility as a Syrian is to show the other side (that I believe)...
I accepted the way you think, why can't you accept what I believe?!

So, I will let it go...
I can't reply to the videos because you don't make sense bro. You are spreading imaginary situations.

First you say, people love Bashar Al - Assad which is not true. In your thought you are forcing yourself to think so but deep inside you, you know it's NOT true.
2nd you say, the local Syrian media are the spot on ones and the foreign media/press are spreading only bullshit, which is WRONG WRONG WRONG. You know very well that they are not allowing foreign Media/TV in Syria since the chaos started right? You also know that they kicked Reuters out of Syria which makes me figure out that they don't want the real image to be spread.
3rd, you say Bashar Al Assad is a President and not a dictator which is the most hilarious thing I've read in this thread so far.

Like I said, you either lie to yourself and you believe it or you just don't want to see further than your sight.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;2956501 said:
That's another topic, and I think we discussed it previously...
No we did not.

You said Bashar is a President and not a dictator, I replied back with figure showing you that a 40years old of ruling a country can't be a definition of Presidential chair but a dictatorship.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
rami i''m not very well informed about the current situation simply bec i decided to take a break from news i've been watching news intensely for the past 3 month and i know how it feels to be the center of attention and hanging on any glimpse of good news but let me tell u that this entire region has a few things in common thats why i dont think rab is being wrong here. this i lived so here goes:

1- yes public or state owned tv sides with the government and they report news as if syria is hawai or part of heaven where these events taking place are in a totally different place in this world and the syrians are not the one involved. over here it was in my city and u can hear and see everything yet when u watch state tv i swear they were talking about sth else a totally different thing and when the camera comes on million of people they say a group of hundred when clearly its ten times the number.

2- even the private owned tv stations like mehwar, melody, etc sided with the government bec the corrupt owners had a lot at stake so they had to make sure the regime stayed in power or else they would be f****ed

3- police are not allowed to shoot at people?!?!? i witnessed the change of the police is at the service of the people to the police and the people are at the service of the country when u think of it there is a huge difference between the two!! one is the normal the second is a sinister version of it. here the police had orders to open fire and in some cases it was real ammunition. true some opted not to shoot but there were cases where they opened fire and killed people.

4- you will have two divisions now. people pro bashar and people anti bashar. the first one will probably use horses to attack the people who are un armed.

5- some times and this is normal, i personally went thru this but when u see your country being the center of attention of the world and all the news speaks about yr country showing pictures of people who r dying, and yr own city is set up in flames u become depressed and u r willing to say things like mubarak is not all that bad at least we were better off with him in charge its human nature for me this was for an hour until we were forced to go down to protect our selves and families thats when i said oh snap out of it ahmed this guy is a pig and i hope he dies a slow painful death. true some people still feel this way now but that has a term and its Stockholm syndrome bec they were used to a certain way of being treated and now that they get there rights and have some sort of future glimpse they cant accept it or handle it.
Ahmed, I posted videos prove that what Aljazeera, Al-arabiya and the western media showed is wrong...
videos and calls were played with to be shown as a protest against the regime.

As for the police, minsiter of interior based on the orders of president asked the troops not shoot, and because of that some policemen were killed by the mercenaries and traitors.
The shooting that happened at the beginning... the Daraa mayor and the head of intelligence forces there were immediately removed.
As for the division, yes there are anti and pro Bashar... but the majority are pro...

As for your fifth point, I agree with you, but that didn't happen in Syria yet!!! so I'm not in the right position to discuss it, although I trust your feelings...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
No we did not.

You said Bashar is a President and not a dictator, I replied back with figure showing you that a 40years old of ruling a country can't be a definition of Presidential chair but a dictatorship.
Ok we can discuss it, but this thread is for different topic...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #295
    RAMI¹⁰;2956363 said:
    Again source?
    Do you know how many mercenaries from Iraq, Jordan and Palestine were caught so far?
    Please give me a specific number and names please, not just words from the witch called Busayna.

Rami, I respect you alot but to believe that other people are playing in your country's backyard just to deny that there are Syrians who oppose the policies of Bashar is something weird to be honest.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #296
    It has, because I heard Americans said that they will intervene if it's needed (something like Lybia case)
    Hillary said yesterday nobody should imagine that USA would interfer in the Syrian issues in the same way it interferred in Libya.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Please give me a specific number and names please, not just words from the witch called Busayna.

Rami, I respect you alot but to believe that other people are playing in your country's backyard just to deny that there are Syrians who oppose the policies of Bashar is something weird to be honest.
    Abed, I respect you too bro...
    I didn't say it's only the mercenaries who are messing... there are also Syrians... But they are minors.
    I posted some videos, just to show that what you hear on BBC, Aljazeera and others are just untrue.

Many has been arrested in Latakia, Homs and Damascus (Arabs, and Syrians)...I heard that from Syrian friends and not from the local media...
    Just like I asked Rab, where is the Syrian opposition outside? why didn't they speak yet?
    You are free to believe what you want, so do I.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)