Syrian civil war (8 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
157 Syrians committed a suicide in Syria over the past 1week. They all jumped from their balconies.

Kellon nta7aro, no one was shot by a bullet/killed.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Again source?
Do you know that policemen are not allowed to shoot the people? (I know you won't believe that)
at least 2 policemen were killed yesterday and I have their names...
Do you know how many mercenaries from Iraq, Jordan and Palestine were caught so far?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

خبر عاجل نقلا عن قناة الجزيرة والعربية خروج ملايين المتظاهريين في قرية أم الطنافس الفوقا و سقط مئات القتلة ولجرحة بعد أطلاق النار عليهم من قبل أبو نادر و حسان و تم أعتقال عشرات الشبان من قبل يا همللالي الذي قادهم إلى جهة مجهولة كما وردنا حد...وث مناوشت مع قرية تخريبة الفوقا وبلطجية أبو شملة كل ذلك كان نقلا من المصدر الموثوق عادل الفساد
نشرة الاخبار.الحصيرة والعبرية من موقع الحدث مروان ام الطنافس الفوقا

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
خرجت الاعلامية زينة يازجي عن صمتها في نشرة مساء اليوم ولم تعد ترضى بالصمت، فقد قاطعت الحقوقية السورية وقالت لها ان مسيرات دمشق كلها حضارية ومع الدكتور بشار وليس كما تردد بانها من المخابرات وبعدها ورد الان خبر استقالتها من العربية.

From yesterday...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Al-Arabiya, Al-Jazeera, BBC, CNN, Reutors, Western European media are all bunch of lairs and the local Syrian Media(which is controlled by the President himself) is the only true media. Right?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Al-Arabiya, Al-Jazeera, BBC, CNN, Reutors, Western European media are all bunch of lairs and the local Syrian Media(which is controlled by the President himself) is the only true media. Right?
Just because it's local media, it doesn't mean it's controlled by government (except for the Syria TV)...
You just make all the western media all that innocent and they feel for Syrian people :disagree:

Let's hope that mighty Americans will bring democracy to this poor country...
We're not a poor country. Let the mighty country bring democracy somewhere else...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Because a witness who can't give his name would rather live and see the light everyday instead of giving his real name and not see the Sun forever.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;2956434 said:
Just because it's local media, it doesn't mean it's controlled by government (except for the Syria TV)...
You just make all the western media all that innocent and they feel for Syrian people :disagree:
Oh man, you're so so so so SO far away from what's really happening.

You either act like you don't know or you're really not well informed. I'll go with the first option.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Because a witness who can't give his name would rather live and see the light everyday instead of giving his real name and not see the Sun forever.
Come on, Rab... as they can't reach him by the calls he/she is making!!!

Oh man, you're so so so so SO far away from what's really happening.

You either act like you don't know or you're really not well informed. I'll go with the first option.
and you are so so so so so close from it?!!!
You don't want to believe anything but the stuff you are saying...
Snoop and I share the same view... but you disagree... I put some videos and you didn't comment!!!

That's why I said, we are on different sides of the whole story...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Are you telling me there are Tv station in Syria that do speak negatively bad about Bashar or criticize him when they disagree with him?

Are you telling me there are press and media INSIDE Syria that can write and bash him through articles/newspapers?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
When there's something wrong in the country, do you bash the president or the government?

And Yes, there is some media (TV, papers and websites) who criticizes the government daily... believe it or not!

Edit: by the way, where is the Syria opposition outside Syria? why aren't they moving to do something?!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;2956476 said:
When there's something wrong in the country, do you bash the president or the government?

And Yes, there is some media (TV, papers and websites) who criticizes the government daily... believe it or not!
When it's dictatorship, I bash the dictator, when it's not I bash the government and the President.

I didn't ask if they criticize the government, criticizing government can be in dictator's favor at times.

My question was, are there any Media/Press that have or do criticize and bash President Bashar Al Assad? Yes or No?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Just the answer the question man, why are you turning around yourself in a circle?

Are there any Media/Press in Syria that can bash or criticize Bashar Al Assad himself/presonally?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)