Surprised This Hasn't Been Mentioned Yet (5 Viewers)

DelSing

Apr 22, 2003
the whole team is underformed this season so we should sell every single player (other than zambrotta and maresca) i guess thats what desmond and all the anti buffon ppl wants LOL...... sell ur whole squad moggi hahahaha, man we need some intellegent juve fans here

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I'm now selling we should sell him... I never said that :(
I'm just saying Desmond has a point there...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What Point? Buffon has been better than Lehman, Casillas, Rustu, Toldo, Peruzzi, Pellizoli, and even Kahn this season, to mention a few. Why fix something that does not need to be fixed?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really dont understand how we can sell buff...he have saved our ass a couple of tuimes to not lost the game 5-x or something like that..

in his last 4 games he has been esceptional..even when we lose..he always take out one r 2 goals.

His only problem are the freekicks but well.... most of the goas we have received are defensive faults.

DelSing

Apr 22, 2003
I should ask Desmond here
which game should Buffon be blame for costing us the win.

lets see
Juve Milan 1-3
- power header by an UNMARKED shevchenko
- PK
- ferrara deflected a seedorf shoot

roma juve 4-0
-a bottom corner goal by Dacourt (not even an inch off the post)
- another PK cause by montero
- header from an UNMARKED cassano
the game basically finishes here cause i giveup watching it

juve inter 1-3
- a cruz fk
- buffon with the first save on cruz, and cruz score on his only rebound(where thuram was just beside cruz and standing there not clearing the rebound)
-a martin goal between the legs(maybe buffon should have got it)but alreayd 75min down by 2 goals

inter juve 3-2
- martin goal assist by stankovic, and vieri (PS martin was in an offside positoin already when vieri pass the ball to stankovic so when martin touch the ball should have been called offside)
- a vieri PK (a sliding tackle in the pk area by zombrotta which totally missed stankovic)
-an UNMARKED stankovic fire from 6 yards

deport juve 1-0
-a thuram give away to the deport player and later a crosses that thuram heads into a deport player that make no mistake to puts it behind buffon
-(ps we could have benn 3-4 null down if not buffon with great saves)

juve deport 0-1
-a ****ing montero mistake to allow a throughball for a deport player for a break away and makes a perfect shoot to beat keeper gigi bufffon

well thats all the defeat for Buffon this season. Any soft goals here??? I dont' see any but i saw A LOT of PK and goals score by UNMARKED player

btw after doing a google search on who the hell stekelenburg is , i finally notice that he is the 3RD keeper for Ajax, lol comparing him to buffon

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
There wasn't a single goal where he was 100% to blame excepr for Cruz's Freekick. The ball was struck in Buffon side of the goal. He wasn't well positioned.

one can also blame him for Martin's goal where the ball went between his legs...

but these aren't exactly screw-up like Cudicini, Barthez, Abbiati, Antonioli, Howard...etc.

Common Buffon critics, show some evidence.

DelSing

Apr 22, 2003
not saying buffon is the best in this season but the fact is tell us that.......

wow a 4-0 lose to deport by milan with didar making costly mistake and milan was 4-1 on the first leg
compare to us
buffon keeps us in both games and giving us a chance to win (our fw too shitty can't score)

that just tells u the class between the 2

and ur still not satisfly with buffon this season along our crappy D??? i have nothing to say.

man u r so greedy. so a clean sheet every nite by buffon , then u would be satisfy?

i don' t really know what do u want out of buffon ?? and which game he UNDERPERFORM ???? u need to prove ur words, not only say it.

DelSing

Apr 22, 2003
To: Desmond

since Feb1 cudicini have only feature in one of all the chelsea's game. And he is now the 3rd Keeper behind Ambrosio and neil sulivain.

Why do u like to have reserve keeper from the other team to be our starter??? really ridiculious .

You played too much CM. U need to get a life here

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
<---------

That is all I need to say. "Buffon is God".

I admit that Juve did overpay for him 3 years ago. However, it's stupid to say he's not any good. He IS the best in the world.

I would only sell him if he were to be sold for more than what Juve paid. However, no team can afford a GK that expensive. Buffon will be at Juve for a long time.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Desmond does not have a clue of what he is talking about, this is probably the most stupid thread i have read ever. Were are you now Desmond? too afraid to stand up for your meanings, or maybe you realized that you was so! wrong!

I have watched Buffon train in front of my own eyes, and its just awesome to se him, you cant describe it with words. Buffon is exactly as good as he has always been for us. But the defense has done it more difficult for him this year.

Buffon is already a keeper legend in a age of 26.
Forza Gigi Buffon!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelSing ] ++
To: Desmond

since Feb1 cudicini have only feature in one of all the chelsea's game. And he is now the 3rd Keeper behind Ambrosio and neil sulivain.

Why do u like to have reserve keeper from the other team to be our starter??? really ridiculious .

You played too much CM. U need to get a life here
....I thought he has some injury problem something......?

FOR GOD SAKE! remember WC 2002? who save the shit penalty against Koreans? Its totaly insane to blame Buffon on every goals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)