Surprise!!!!!!! 2-2 (1 Viewer)

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
s h it ,

that was a sad moment from cassano.

he scored the goal, and he was like YEA !!! I ANTONIO CASSANO 22years old put the great italy in 1/8finals.

and 5second's later the bench says , 2-2.

and he feld on the ground and cry a lithle bid.

bud why???? everybody hate's italy???

i really don't know we are always friendly OK DONT LOOK AT TOTTI bud , italy it self is a great country with friendly people.
bud everbody wants them out in the first round.

and we dont play ugly soccer.

italy-zweden was the best game off euro2004

and not because zweden bud because off the italians.

we should have won that game.

wat is stupid is that, if italy would have gone trhou, italy could win euro2004.

bud know zweden and denmark is trhou and they dont have any ANY ANYYYYYYY change of winning this tournament.

we are out bud still i think we are the best!!!

we always have bad luck.

and nobody can beat uss in 90min

94' wc Final lost penalty's againts brazil

98' wc 1/8finals lost penalty's againts france

2000' ec final lost againts france on extra time bud italy should have won that game

2002' wc referee

2004' ec first round out but unbeaten and won 1time and 3team's with 5points but out because off scoring less goals.

nothing to be shame about.

WE are the best

3world cups 5 finals

1 european cup 2finals

that somthing to be proud about :)

and the italian players are hot :) every girl is a fan of italy, when shé is not a italy fan shé is just ugly and jalouse :)

ok ZWEDEN EN DENEMARK (sweden and denmark)

i will come back to say Ciaoooo in a couple of days

maybe sweden will go trhou to the semi's but thats all they can do

but PAVEL NEDVED WILL BREAK DENMARK IN 5000.00000000 BILLION PEACES AND THEY WOULD PRAY THAT THEY HAD LOST TODAY SO THAT ITALY COULD BEAT NEDVED BUT THEN WE ARE HOME PLAYING WITH YOUR GIRLS hahaha :D

ciaooo

Forza ITALIA

FORZA AZZURRI

See ya in Germany 2006 in worldcup's we are always better because that's a better tournament.

and i hope in the worldcup italy have the group off dead with argentina,brazil and france and Then we will finish top off the group with 9points, but if we will have, san marino,latvia,and bulgaria then i doubt about it because italy only plays good againts good teams.

and in 2006 ore attacking line is

cassano and gila

italy is the best!!!! FORZA ITALIA!!!!

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
that's what i hate the most!!!

the stupid fans!!!

and some off you even say they were laughing when it was 2-2.

and the fans really suck and are really UGLY !!!! i think zlatan from the forum is ugly 2 :D

they all have 2-2 on ther head and flags and paper and all

Fuc k them

Forza italia

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
There are two people to blame for this, Trap and Vieri. Sweeden is lucky that Vieri was in and not DiVaio, becuase they would have got there fuc king ass kicked 4-0 if it wasn't some fat-fuc k Inter slob playing forward. I dont know if they played for the tie or not, all I know is that Sweeden suck and won't go anywhere. And for Denmark, they are O.K. won't go anywhere either. As for Italia, F U C K TRAP and bring on LIPPI!

FORZA ITALIA

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++
There are two people to blame for this, Trap and Vieri. Sweeden is lucky that Vieri was in and not DiVaio, becuase they would have got there fuc king ass kicked 4-0 if it wasn't some fat-fuc k Inter slob playing forward. I dont know if they played for the tie or not, all I know is that Sweeden suck and won't go anywhere. And for Denmark, they are O.K. won't go anywhere either. As for Italia, F U C K TRAP and bring on LIPPI!

FORZA ITALIA
:LOL: Good analysis X.

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
There is only one person to blame for this and that is Trap. Sorry, but there is no excuse for losing with the squad you have, not to mention the players left behind at home. I mean I don't think Trap had any idea what he was doing. This whole 4-2-3-1 thing was started by Lippi, wasn't it. Trap just copied him without realizing what it really takes to make that formation work. Too many times he makes poor use of his resources if you will and when he somehow gets it right he starts to lose confidence (see Sweden vs. Italy). Trap also puts too much importance on Totti and decides to build a team around ONE player, that is ONE big mistake. Just look at how much better we played when we don't have Totti we seem to have a more balanced team with Cassano, Del Piero, Pirlo and Gattuso. Balance is the key and Trap did not know how to do it. Hopefully Lippi will.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well, now its the Czechs all the way. I hope they win this tournament. They play great attacking football and Nedved deserves a big victory in his career.
I agree 100% :D

Forza Pavel!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by the phoenix ] ++
There is only one person to blame for this and that is Trap. Sorry, but there is no excuse for losing with the squad you have, not to mention the players left behind at home. I mean I don't think Trap had any idea what he was doing. This whole 4-2-3-1 thing was started by Lippi, wasn't it. Trap just copied him without realizing what it really takes to make that formation work. Too many times he makes poor use of his resources if you will and when he somehow gets it right he starts to lose confidence (see Sweden vs. Italy). Trap also puts too much importance on Totti and decides to build a team around ONE player, that is ONE big mistake. Just look at how much better we played when we don't have Totti we seem to have a more balanced team with Cassano, Del Piero, Pirlo and Gattuso. Balance is the key and Trap did not know how to do it. Hopefully Lippi will.

i think italy played better without totti becoz zannetti and Camo wasnt there too

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Not really in the mood for anything constructive to say :broken: Just wanted to say that I don't believe it was fixed, because I believe in football and besides I had both of the games on the screen and it didn't look at all like they would play for a 2-2. Don't really want to hear about PKs not awarded to Italy and other crap either, because if they would be such a big team as they are saying that they are they would have grabbed the 3 offered chances, 3 games, set their foots down and made a constructive result. But I have my doubts that the italian media will see it like this. No wonder Italy is going nowhere with a mentality like this ... one big conspiracy against them. GROW UP!

That's enough of football for me this season ... see you all in September!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
All I want to say is that the following theory is more true than ever:

JEALOUSY IS A B*TCH.

This hatred and despising of Italy is predictable given our success as a nation, people and society since the Roman Empire...despite our laissez-faire attitude we are a G-8 Nation.
Despite our faults we are the most often imitated, sought after in everything from the arts to cars to fashion to land.
When you are on top people want to see you fail. Enjoy your 5 minutes of glory and laugh in our faces....but tomorrow when I get up I am still PROUD ... and this pride you childish motherfockers goes beyond kicking a ball around..this pride extends from character traits to history to culture to class something many here lack. (CLASS THAT IS).

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Not really in the mood for anything constructive to say :broken: Just wanted to say that I don't believe it was fixed, because I believe in football and besides I had both of the games on the screen and it didn't look at all like they would play for a 2-2. Don't really want to hear about PKs not awarded to Italy and other crap either, because if they would be such a big team as they are saying that they are they would have grabbed the 3 offered chances, 3 games, set their foots down and made a constructive result. But I have my doubts that the italian media will see it like this. No wonder Italy is going nowhere with a mentality like this ... one big conspiracy against them. GROW UP!

That's enough of football for me this season ... see you all in September!
Argentina with Peru to get rid off Brazil
6-0

Germany with Hungary to get rid off Algeria
1-0 (a goal in the first 10 minutes)

Brazil with Norway to get rid off Morocco
1-2 (2 goals for Norway in the last 10 min, and a stupid penalty in the last min)

it is a fixed
but a very clean and prof. one

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Jealousy really is a B*tch, but so is arrogance!

Pride is one thing Nick, but almost sounding like a Hitler is another thing.

It's not wise to extend the issue beyond football...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

In this case it is because it is the reason people love to see US fail.
IMO, your theory isn't any better than the match fixing theory.

Besides the couple of people here who are extatic at the fact that italy lost (for personal reasons between memebrs mostly I presume) , i dont think people love to see Italia fail because of the nation itself.

When it comes to the game, a lot pf people think that Italy didn't deserve to qualify over the better looking Sweden and Denmark. We all, including Italy's critics, agree that Italy have quality players and when on top of their game, they can beat anyone, but Italia did play poorly in the first game. Totti didn't make anyone like Italia any better either with his shamefull act, and Trap's sub choices in the Sweden game pissed everyone off (not just us Italia Fans) because he reverted to the traditional (and not the least bit addored) defensive strategy. People dont like that kind of football.

People in general dont love to see "Italia" specifically fail, they like to see the better teams qualify. It's not personal.

I think Italy's elemination was covered so much by the media because Itay have a huge reputation as a football giant and they had huge potential. It would happen the same with France (and it did in WC 2002).

Therefore, I dont think it goes beyond football.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

IMO, your theory isn't any better than the match fixing theory.

Besides the couple of people here who are extatic at the fact that italy lost (for personal reasons between memebrs mostly I presume), i dont think people love to see Italia fail because of the nation itself.

When it comes to the game, a lot pf people think that Italy didn't deserve to qualify over the better looking Sweden and Denmark. We all, including Italy's critics, agree that Italy have quality players and when on top of their game, they can beat anyone, but Italia did play poorly in the first game. Totti didn't make anyone like Italia any better either with his shamefull act, and Trap's sub choices in the Sweden game pissed everyone off (not just us Italia Fans) because he reverted to the traditional (and not the least bit addored) defensive strategy. People dont like that kind of football.

People in general dont love to see "Italia" specifically fail, they like to see the better teams qualify. It's not personal.

I think Italy's elemination was covered so much by the media because Itay have a huge reputation as a football giant and they had huge potential. It would happen the same with France (and it did in WC 2002).

Therefore, I dont think it goes beyond football.
Nothing to do with what you said..one is constructive criticism..the other is spite. Lauging and taunting is SPITE and not based on your theory of wanting to see good soccer. Being happy over a tie which ousts the Italians...laughing over their misery has nothing to do with exciting soccer and big names.

With all due respect, your not always right...deal with it.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I dont know if Scandinavians make a pact. i dont think so.
What i know is that the italian team, much to my pain, underperforms once again.
Such a group of talented players have the quality enough to pass over denmark and sweden, but instead, they tie...with bulgary, zapped off by both scandinavians, we suffer a lot...

Trap crap? media pressure? Totti spitting ? internal tension? Nordic trick? ...maybe everything combined?

Italy only play 30 minutes at his real level in this cup.

lets try to forget...and wait for Lippi era and the next world cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)