Surprise!!!!!!! 2-2 (6 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
All I want to say is that the following theory is more true than ever:

JEALOUSY IS A B*TCH.

This hatred and despising of Italy is predictable given our success as a nation, people and society since the Roman Empire...despite our laissez-faire attitude we are a G-8 Nation.
Despite our faults we are the most often imitated, sought after in everything from the arts to cars to fashion to land.
When you are on top people want to see you fail. Enjoy your 5 minutes of glory and laugh in our faces....but tomorrow when I get up I am still PROUD ... and this pride you childish motherfockers goes beyond kicking a ball around..this pride extends from character traits to history to culture to class something many here lack. (CLASS THAT IS).
Nick when you posted this it was a case of over reaction or maybe insecurity on your end since only 2-3 people laughed at Italy. And I replied to you regarding the over reaction. Yet you go ahead and misread my post & launch into one your famous garbage eeking episodes below.
I was talking about the laughs and spite towards Italy and the Denmark-Sweden match so get your facts straight kid. Supporting the Azzurri and being Italian is NIGHT and DAY..trust me.
I would like you to point out where I made excuses for Italy not qualfying through as you suggest and I would like you to show me where I didn't face reality and said Italy deserved to pass and the fix was in.
What are talking about? I was replying to specific posts laughing about Italy's exit and the Sweden-Denmark tie. Stop being a kid who wants attention and try to understand what the adults are saying.
Understand the contents of the post before declaring your self righteous rhetorics. And your cliches are getting so boring so spare me already. As if it is not enough you go ahead and throw the insults quoted below.
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Zlatan: the term 'kid' has nothing to do with experience and time at Juventuz.com but on the term itself...making statements and reasoning like an unexperienced individual who does not fully comprehend things...
So who's reasoning like an unexperienced individual who does not fully comprehend things? Go figure!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I understood what you ment, but I was saying that Ali has been here much longer than you and gotten the respect he deserves just because he reasones quite well and is very objective compared to some people. To top it of, he actually respects other members. So yes, he is the adult.
Cheers Zlatan, appreciate. Am used to the drama queen.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
P.S. Look who's talking about taunting and gloating, it's our own "I'll post a pic of Maldini lifting the CL trophy every time a Juve fan beats me in an argument" Nick, aka Incubo. :howler: :rofl:
Show me where a Juve fan beat me in an arguement.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++

Nick when you posted this it was a case of over reaction or maybe insecurity on your end since only 2-3 people laughed at Italy. And I replied to you regarding the over reaction. Yet you go ahead and misread my post & launch into one your famous garbage eeking episodes below.

Understand the contents of the post before declaring your self righteous rhetorics. And your cliches are getting so boring so spare me already. As if it is not enough you go ahead and throw the insults quoted below.

So who's reasoning like an unexperienced individual who does not fully comprehend things? Go figure!
I posted this because you seem to seperate Juventus from Italy..guess what kid: Zambrotta, Del Piero, Buffon, Lippi and the rest of your idols are ITALIAN for life. I also don't understand how you support and argue for an italian team only to laugh in their faces once they don't make it past the first round.

My cliches are so boring they go right over your un-original head. All you can does is spew this 'you are morally better' bullshit rather than admit your mistakes like a Man or teenager...whatever.

Your childish remarks and lack of argument make it clear you don't fully comprehend things...I don't have to figure a thing. I'm Italian :lazy: We have it all figured out...remember.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I posted this because you seem to seperate Juventus from Italy..guess what kid: Zambrotta, Del Piero, Buffon, Lippi and the rest of your idols are ITALIAN for life. I also don't understand how you support and argue for an italian team only to laugh in their faces once they don't make it past the first round.
I can play the show me game too Nick, thus show me where I laughed my ass off when the Italians lost. Do that Nick. I was ticked off when the azzurri lost. But atleast I had the guts to admit that they sucked and it was expected that opposing fans would laugh.

My cliches are so boring they go right over your un-original head. All you can does is spew this 'you are morally better' bullshit rather than admit your mistakes like a Man or teenager...whatever.
What mistakes do I need to admit to? I can't remember of any.

Your childish remarks and lack of argument make it clear you don't fully comprehend things...I don't have to figure a thing.
Childish remarks, get off your high horse dude. You seem to think that comprehending your posts needs some sort of degree! Deflate the ego it's past bursting point.
I'm Italian We have it all figured out...remember.
You seem to want to drum that into my conscience. OK, I'll take the dose .... Three times a day - Nick is Italian!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++

Cheers Zlatan, appreciate. Am used to the drama queen.
No problem mate :)

Show me where a Juve fan beat me in an arguement.
Happened plenty of times, it's just that you're taking a swim in The Nile. Watch out, the crocodiles bite.

Others get their panties in a knot and march of in the name of all things GOOD...only to come back one week later waving "remember me"

:rofl:

First of all, it was almost a month and a half, secondly I didnt wave a "remember me" flag, thirdly it wasnt because of you so dont flatter yourself, and last, but not least, you can bring it up as much as you want, it doesnt bother me AT ALL. Feel free. Want me to help you? WAh, that Zlatan is such a loser, he ran away from an argument with me, the all-mighty Nick. And he came back after a week with his tail between his legs. How lame is that. I, the all-mighty Nick, will have to rub it in. What a loser. Cant even debate with me properly, he just resorts to personal insults. But thats good tho, I can play the victim again. YAY!!! Come on Zlatan you loser, insult me!!! Please!!! He's such a loser!"

Feel better?

P.S. Maybe you wear panties (dude, whf is that about, another fetish of yours? Anyways, it's not my business, if you want to wear womens underwear thats fine by me, I'm keeping and open mind), but I wear boxer shorts.

Your childish remarks and lack of argument make it clear you don't fully comprehend things...I don't have to figure a thing. I'm Italian :lazy: We have it all figured out...remember.

Dude, do you just copy and paste that, because for someone as original as you it's strange to say the same thing to everybody.

River

Jun 15, 2004

I must admit i found that strange when i came here. I put that point forward but it was overlooked. :)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

I must admit i found that strange when i came here. I put that point forward but it was overlooked. :)
You learn that many things here are strange...

people PROMISE they will leave and then come back and keep whining over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

and over

Again.

P.S. A belated Welcome mate.

ZLATAN: No sale.....your tail is still between your legs and you still wear panties. :lazy:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I also don't understand how you support and argue for an italian team only to laugh in their faces once they don't make it past the first round.
I see where your coming from nick especially with the laughing at italy's demise part (thus laughing at the failure of members of the team you apparently support)

However... The idea that a person should support italy due to the team they support being italian... too be frank ,baffles me

Club and international are very different beasts.... supporting a foreign team is one thing, but to support someone elses nt, personally i find disgraceful... a slight favor towards the nation of your club when your own nt is not involved is understandable but actual support for a nation that is not your own or to a level above your own i cannot comprehend

Theres people here using words like... We, us, our, my etc when refering to the Italian NT yet they have no real connection to the country what so ever.... whats that about.... doesnt look much different to that term everyone likes to hate so much.... glory hunter!

Is there no such thing as loving your country anymore

As for italy... from a football perspective im dissapointed they went out early as they clearly had alot to offer if they played to their strengths...

But they didnt

On a lighter note... The moment the sweden game finnished i rushed out and put a monkey on the 2-2 draw before the bookies slashed the odds and made a packet... what can yer do...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

ZLATAN: No sale.....your tail is still between your legs and you still wear panties. :lazy:

:blah: Like I said Nick, talk all you want, it doesnt bother me.

BTW, BOXERS dude, I really dont want to know what you wear :wth:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Club and international are very different beasts.... supporting a foreign team is one thing, but to support someone elses nt, personally i find disgraceful... a slight favor towards the nation of your club when your own nt is not involved is understandable but actual support for a nation that is not your own or to a level above your own i cannot comprehend

I dont think anyone here supports a foreign nation over there own nation. I thought the people that were supporting other nations were only doing that as their own nation wasnt involved.

And i even find supporting another nation at all alittle strange. I mean how can you really support say that Italian national team if you are not Italian or dont have relations with that country.

Are people supporting nations because they love that league, or those players? Supporting a nation goes deeper. Seems strange that a god from Barbados (sorry to use you as an example Stuart) has an unbelievable love for the Italian national team, when he has no relations and probably dosent know anything about that country.

Btw Shadowfax, are you English or Italian?
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++P.S. A belated Welcome mate.
thanks.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
I dont think anyone here supports a foreign nation over there own nation.
Well, anyone except me I guess.

And i even find supporting another nation at all alittle strange. I mean how can you really support say that Italian national team if you are not Italian or dont have relations with that country.
I'm not even close to Italian (American-born of Lithuanian immigrants). I can barely speak a a few conversational phrases of Italian. And I can guarantee you that I would support Italia before I supported the U.S. NT.

And Italy wasn't even my favorite team in Euro 2004.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
However... The idea that a person should support italy due to the team they support being italian... too be frank ,baffles me

Paul strange as it may seem I actually supported Italy during this year's Euro & many other past tournaments. But 'when' or is it 'if' ever Italy were to play Kenya I would adorn my nation's colours. When your nt sucks as hard as mine you tend to find an alternative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)