Surprise!!!!!!! 2-2 (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Zlatan: the term 'kid' has nothing to do with experience and time at Juventuz.com but on the term itself...making statements and reasoning like an unexperienced individual who does not fully comprehend things...

NOTE:

As the Italian team arrived in Milan today Alessandro Nesta received a standing ovation from the 300 fans meeting them at Malpensa (Airport).

www.gazzetta.it
lol, what happened to totti?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I watched the Sweden-Denmark match again, and I guess it wasn't fixed. But I wish the Danes would have tried a bit harder in their counterattacks, late in the match. :groan:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Zlatan: the term 'kid' has nothing to do with experience and time at Juventuz.com but on the term itself...making statements and reasoning like an unexperienced individual who does not fully comprehend things...

I understood what you ment, but I was saying that Ali has been here much longer than you and gotten the respect he deserves just because he reasones quite well and is very objective compared to some people. To top it of, he actually respects other members. So yes, he is the adult.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Just wondering... we don't know for certain if it's a fix or not, IMO it seemed like it but denmark-sweden is innocent until proven guilty, but why do most of you seem so CERTAIN that it ISN'T a fix?? I mean, there's as much chances of it being a fix with it NOT being a fix.. there's the possibility of it being a fix... it's not like these things have not happened before or something, but I'm just surprised to see the certainty of some that claim it DEFINITELY is NOT a fix

of course there's the theory that last minute goals surely can't be a fix but there is also the probability that the last minute goal could be part of the plan or something, after all denmark did play dumb after being the more dominant team and missing quite clear chances.... again there's the 50-50 chance of it being a fix or not.....
did you even see the game, I'm really surprised to see you having doubts about this one?! IT SURELY WASN'T A FIX!!! Like Trap said before, "Scandinavian countries are known of their high sport ethics." Skiing is a another thing you know... :rolleyes:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I watched the Sweden-Denmark match again, and I guess it wasn't fixed. But I wish the Danes would have tried a bit harder in their counterattacks, late in the match. :groan:
so you would have tried harder in that point?! Why to take risks that late in the game, I definitely understand the lingering in the end, again why to take risks in that point?!

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #170
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Agree Marts.

Besides, the humour, the irony, the joy and the pain, all in the time span of 10 seconds... you cant not appriciate it, football at its best :D
    I laughed my arse of when it finished 2-2 :D

You know what's so so strange? You can't understand everyone hates Italy yet these are your actions. Actions which clearly state you loved the fact Italy were out because of a fixed game.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++

You know what's so so strange? You can't understand everyone hates Italy yet these are your actions. Actions which clearly state you loved the fact Italy were out because of a fixed game.
    :sight:

You dont get it, and I aint gonna explain again.

kweku

Jul 20, 2002

I laughed aswell, becuase it was so ironic

but hey, at least they got thier excuse!

Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
    By the way, Look at Czech's performance tonight...They played with Team B and still managed to win

They played CLEAN Football with no DEALS and so on
    Yep. What a champion.

Wonder what can italy's 2nd team do in Euro?
    Maybe Italy's 2nd team can do better than the 1st one?
    You know, 2nd team means without that fat Vieri, etc.

Jun 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
    By the way, Look at Czech's performance tonight...They played with Team B and still managed to win

They played CLEAN Football with no DEALS and so on
    Yeah clean football... If Germany had scored on the BIG chances for 2-1 before baros scored, then germany had won and then wheres your clean football.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #177
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    andries, dont watch conspiracy theory anymore. it doesnt do you any good.
    I have to admit you're right about that. It does get me down. But I don't understand why everyone fails to see that the turn of events was suspicious to say the least. And what really bugs me is that they're are people saying Italy wasn't robbed in the world cup. Come on, 5 legal goals disallowed? Even if the Euro's wasn't a conspiracy, the World Cup sure was.

Jan 7, 2004

I have to admit you're right about that. It does get me down. But I don't understand why everyone fails to see that the turn of events was suspicious to say the least. And what really bugs me is that they're are people saying Italy wasn't robbed in the world cup. Come on, 5 legal goals disallowed? Even if the Euro's wasn't a conspiracy, the World Cup sure was.

tell that to Gray.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #179
    Well then Gray really really loves football a lot if he still believes that wasn't a conspiracy. Strange though how Corea had that luck against Spain as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)