Surprise!!!!!!! 2-2 (5 Viewers)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I hope you cheer up quickly Stuart, we have all felt like you do at some point or other.

Anyway Buffon too has made some comments now about the other match being fixed. How can the Italian players even say these things when they haven't even watched a minute of that game? Do they really have any way of knowing if the Denmark-Sweden game was fixed? These aren't logical accusiations they are making, even if they are true, they are just making excuses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++

are you kidding !! if this is not a conspiracy then WHAT IS !!!!!
Try WC 2002 :down:

The fact of the matter is that Italy are out of the European Championships. The thing that has me that much more pissed is the manner in which we were eliminated. I would rather lose every game 4-0 and go out because we were just plain shit, but we finished unbeaten, level on points with the two teams that are progressing, and those two teams couldn't beat us.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Footbal Italia's match report says he missed an open goal from 6 yards.
oif u see the chance, i would say it was a very difficult shot for a right footer to pull off.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

The fact of the matter is that Italy are out of the European Championships. The thing that has me that much more pissed is the manner in which we were eliminated. I would rather lose every game 4-0 and go out because we were just plain shit, but we finished unbeaten, level on points with the two teams that are progressing, and those two teams couldn't beat us.

But Italy were pretty bad...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

oif u see the chance, i would say it was a very difficult shot for a right footer to pull off.
I saw it after that post, and altho it wasnt easy he really should have done better, his left foot isnt completely useless.

Jul 28, 2002

dont worry stu, neddy or engerland will kick the swede/dane ass eventually:D

Jul 28, 2002

I saw it after that post, and altho it wasnt easy he really should have done better, his left foot isnt completely useless.
i only think bobo woulda finished it, it was a very difficult chance...not even cassano would stand a fair chance....

But if the media hound dp for a "open goal" miss, they should get a slap, becuase it wasnt and open goal at all, a defender and goalie in the way.

River

Jun 15, 2004

I hope you don't have to face a whole school of children rubbing it in and making you feel even worse tomorrow :down: God forbid, I hope I don't cry in class again.
You shouldnt worry.

It was essentially a lucky Sweden goal V Italy that knocked them out.

Italy are always unlucky to go out of these tournaments. Atleast they dont get humiliated while being kicked out :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

But Italy were pretty bad...
They disappointed against Denmark, no doubt, but were quite impressive against the Swedes and good enough to beat Bulgaria so...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

dont worry stu, neddy or engerland will kick the swede/dane ass eventually:D
I know but I hate Engerland :wallbang: I'd actually want Sweden/Denmark to win against them :D

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004

I agree with that...getting out with a loss would have been much better than winning and taking 5 points and those teams kick us out

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
that's the spirit :)

rest easy guys... Nedved will deal with the Danes. :devil:

The Czechs would humiliate Italia if they qualified anyway :stress: ( This is what i tell myself to ease the pain)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, now its the Czechs all the way. I hope they win this tournament. They play great attacking football and Nedved deserves a big victory in his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)