[Suppercoppa] Juventus 2-0 Napoli [January 20th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Oh well. All my hopes are lost for this season. I deluded myself into thinking that we would turn it all around after the win against Torino. But nope. Two humiliating losses against Inter and Fiorentina, and now the complete the set, we will get destroyed by an inform Napoli. Joy.

Can this fucking season end already?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
They just have to close our right side like Inter did and we're clueless. Score one against lost Bonucci and slow Chiellini and you got yourself a trophy.

Gattuso does look stupid when you look at him. He actually looks like he has some kind of disability. But he's not stupid and he will exploit our weaknesses.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
let's end this nightmare ...sack Pirlo after this match ...
Sadly, it wont happen even if we lose. We ain't getting a 4th coach in just 18 months.

Pirlo does have a ridiculously low salary though and at least we wouldn't be paying millions like in the cases of Allegri and Sarri. But I just can't see it happening at this point.

Jun 6, 2015
Do you have someone specific in mind?
Not really. The whole team (including Pirlo) needs to react to the loss and show that they can play better than they did in that game. Loss can only be "positive" if it wakes the team up. By "react" I don't just mean that the players need to run more, we really need to start being positionally more aware if we want to get consistent results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)