[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lazio (August 18th, 2013) (15 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Ew...

Not many providers even carry beIN too, so it's not even an option.
Are they still having major issues with getting providers to carry them? I haven't been following what's been going on in that regard lately, but I remember when it first launched & it was only on DirecTV & Dish. I didn't understand why the hell they bought all these top leagues & not have deals worked out with at least several different providers.

It's just poor all around, at least on DirecTV you have to pay extra for beIN & then an additional extra if you want the Spanish one. They're in two different packages. So because I don't want to pay for a package of channels that I have no interest in watching except for one, I miss out on a lot of matches despite having the English channel. But at least I have one of them, unlike some people.

The only thing they really have going for them is that their staff are a little more intelligent than those on Fox Soccer for example. I can't stand most of those guys.

Some would have, but if you're a good poster then most people would accept you regardless.

Speaking of which, what happened to those Everton fans?
Haha, I've just had some bad experiences on other forums. I've had abuse thrown at me, then they find out I'm a girl & act all apologetic :lol: I can take insults on the internet just fine, it's a lot more offensive when people think they have to treat me gentle :D

Don't know what happened to the Everton guys, the Materazzi one turned out to be a troll & got banned though. Kinda miss the LA Galaxy troll myself, he was a special breed.

ye fuck off merda fan
:heart:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Marchetti did great today, our finishing better be on point.

Are they still having major issues with getting providers to carry them? I haven't been following what's been going on in that regard lately, but I remember when it first launched & it was only on DirecTV & Dish. I didn't understand why the hell they bought all these top leagues & not have deals worked out with at least several different providers.

It's just poor all around, at least on DirecTV you have to pay extra for beIN & then an additional extra if you want the Spanish one. They're in two different packages. So because I don't want to pay for a package of channels that I have no interest in watching except for one, I miss out on a lot of matches despite having the English channel. But at least I have one of them, unlike some people.

The only thing they really have going for them is that their staff are a little more intelligent than those on Fox Soccer for example. I can't stand most of those guys.

Haha, I've just had some bad experiences on other forums. I've had abuse thrown at me, then they find out I'm a girl & act all apologetic :lol: I can take insults on the internet just fine, it's a lot more offensive when people think they have to treat me gentle :D

Don't know what happened to the Everton guys, the Materazzi one turned out to be a troll & got banned though. Kinda miss the LA Galaxy troll myself, he was a special breed.
I think it's on Verizon FIOS too, but that's about it. I have IO, so none of that for me.

I guess I expect too much from people then. I mean sure, if someone is an asshole then of course you should verbally smack the shit out of them though. The LA Galaxy troll was just another Everton fan :p.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ew...

:heart:
Pics pls

NOW

Dec 31, 2008
-----------------------Mirko--Carlito
Asamoah--Marchisio/Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal--Lichtsteiner
---------------Chiellini--Ogbonna--Bonucci
-------------------------Buffon

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
"Part of Juventus fans don't want to buy tickets as a protest to distribution of income. Fighters most notably." - Tuttosport

Lazio will get 1.8m as fixed sum. Apparently Agnelli will sue Lazio and Lotito over this matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)