[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lazio (August 18th, 2013) (12 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We got this. I can see our players giving their all and burying that shitty image of pre-season from the back of our heads.

2-0 Vidal, Tevez

- - - Updated - - -

You put Giovinco in the starting 11. That meme should be used for you.
And I was extremely serious in that post.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:howler:

So in 2011/12 during our injury/suspension crisis, when we had Caceres/Vidal playing as our two CB's, us not conceding more than a goal a game was by some sheer miracle?
I can't believe how poorly some people rate Caceres, yet defend Leo 'brainfart' Bonucci to death and incessantly blow sunshine up Ogbonna's @rse when the guy is quite unproven and 'green' in comparison to Barzagli, Chiellini, Caceres and even Bonucci to some degree. I think Ogbonna certainly has potential (and the proof, as it always is, shall be in the proverbial pudding), and is a great investment for the future, however the way some people go on about his it's as if Juventus just bought Thuram for goodness sake..
I was actually referring to the previous post you quoted. Your formation is the way to go. :tup:

Pogba should be there but that's it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Can expect the Lazio team to be something like:

Marchetti

Konko-Biava-Cana-Radu

Biglia-Ledesma

Candreva-Hernanes-Lulic

Klose​

Think this game is likely to come down to who comes out on top between Lazio's wingers and Juve's wingbacks.

The pace and movement of Candreva and Lulic will be awkward for Juve to deal with and could well lead to there being issues for Juve of struggling to find the balance between playing a back three - and being left exposed three-on-three - and playing a back five - with the wingbacks being pinned back and Juve being left with little or no width higher up the pitch.

Be interesting to see who is braver between Petkovic and Conte. Will either of them be bold enough to ask his wide players go beyond his opponent and risk being caught out of position or will they play safe? Or will they pick one side to be aggressive on and look to keep one side of the pitch closed down?

Juve need to be careful not to let Lazio get Klose one-on-one against the middle centre-back. Juve's wider centre-backs played too wide or too high against Inter and made it too easy for them to isolate Palacio against Bonucci.

I'm not going to pick what my Juve team would be because I don't know enough about what condition the players are in just now - and there is every chance that the team in the better physical condition will win this game.

Meant to be a pretty decent crowd for this one. Was looking like being 50,000+ last I heard.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Hoping to put the horrid pre-season behind us with a solid win here - it won't be easy though. As Red suggests we'll likely struggle to contain their wingers meaning we could rarely get into attacking positions. The 3-5-2 could become a 5-3-2 as has happened often in Juve's last few games.

- - - Updated - - -

So Llorente is going to play in this one or not? I heard some speculations he's not fit yet or something.
Not yet fit or too $hit?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Finally a match that matters!!! It's been a while.

Lets vanquish this Roman filth on their own patch. Make that little slut Lotito squirm in his cheap suit. Crush, kill and destroy.

I'm assuming Ogbonna/Caceres and Pogba will definitely be starting this one. Can't wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)