[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lazio (August 18th, 2013) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It was more like just a salt on a wound. Because that's the country we hate most actually, and i quess same feelings are from them as well. (maybe less, but hate is still there)

But the most important thing Poznan Lech is out of Europe :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Ogbonna
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Tevez Vucinic Giovinco​

Nov 17, 2012
That was a direct insult to all Lithuanian nation. Banner says "Lithuanian bastard, get on your knees in front of Polish lord/sir"
Classy. But the Poles haven't ever had any experiences with kneeling infront of lords so I wouldn't expect them to understand.
and to think those two peoples/nations were in union and commonwealth with one another for a 300 or so years... :(

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Ogbonna
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Tevez Vucinic Giovinco​

Since Bonny is prone to being in a 4 back, how would this work?

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Caceres Chiellini Ogbonna
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Tevez Vucinic Giovinco​

Nov 17, 2012
We would concede 3 goals by half time.
All goals coming from the right side.
:howler:

So in 2011/12 during our injury/suspension crisis, when we had Caceres/Vidal playing as our two CB's, us not conceding more than a goal a game was by some sheer miracle?
I can't believe how poorly some people rate Caceres, yet defend Leo 'brainfart' Bonucci to death and incessantly blow sunshine up Ogbonna's @rse when the guy is quite unproven and 'green' in comparison to Barzagli, Chiellini, Caceres and even Bonucci to some degree. I think Ogbonna certainly has potential (and the proof, as it always is, shall be in the proverbial pudding), and is a great investment for the future, however the way some people go on about his it's as if Juventus just bought Thuram for goodness sake..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)