[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Chiellini before the game: The best thing to shake off the defeat to Real Madrid in Cardiff is to play and win. We’ve prepared well over the last few months, we’ll be ready even against a very strong opponent,” Chiellini told Rai Sport.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
After this its clear that we should use any money we were going to use in Keita to buy a godo defensive mid and a RB... WE DONT NEED Keita!
We are waiting that for the whole mercato.But without any help.We will end either with no one or with Hernanesque type of player.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Chiellini before the game: The best thing to shake off the defeat to Real Madrid in Cardiff is to play and win. We’ve prepared well over the last few months, we’ll be ready even against a very strong opponent,” Chiellini told Rai Sport.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
And that same person said after the Totenham defeat that we lose much time in traveling instead of preparing in USA tour.So of him...

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Weve released 2 world class players in the offseason & have not replaced either with similar quality

The club is not serious about going up to another level

We will be in a difficult battle in all competitions this year

This squad is incapable of achieving anything in the CL

Serie A was tight last year, it will be extremely difficult this year with an inferior squad

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
utterly pathetic performance, pathetic from allegri and his selection,my pre season worries have been confirmed with that defence shocking once again. Khedira? why? utterly useless needs to go. De Sciglio? more like De-sception but nothing new with him he was always dog turd and frankly speaking spinazzola or not he isn't the answer. Sad bit is MDS will probably be the starting RB this season and thats quite scary, offers nothing defensively and going forwards... :lol:

However you look at it I can't see Can or Matuidi fixing that midfield and if we're going into the season with that defence plus spinazzola? then we're in for one long painful season

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Man... last year I was happy with our mercato. Two years ago I was also happy. Over the past 3-4 seasons I didn't give a $#@! about friendlies and Super Coppa. However, over the past three years I was confident we're gonna do great and I thought it was insulting if anybody thought we'd struggle to win Serie A. I was also confident we'd do great in Europe, although reaching 2 finals in 3 years did surprise me.

But now? No. Just no. I have a really bad feeling about this team. I didn't like our mercato. I still think De Sciglio is a backup at best while D.Costa will be very frustrating to watch as he's hit & run. He's a better version of Krasic and Pepe.

Our team looks incomplete and very unbalanced. It's missing many puzzles. Our defense is really bad while we're gonna be total $#@! in case Marchisio doesn't return to his old, old form. I honestly think we're in a very bad spot at the moment. And before some morons quote me saying how I'm judging after one match, please, no. Just... no. It won't shock me one bit if we fail to win Serie A as we're very fragile and Matuidi surely won't fix that.

I hope they prove me wrong but I don't think they will. This will be one frustrating and annoying season to watch IMO.
:tup:

Something feels weird.

If allegri doesnt figure this out...this could be our REAL transitioning season

Oh and we need to wait till December for Allegri to introduce regularly D.Costa and Berna. .
ffs no more of this or ill go crazy

I bet the Juventus women team would have been tighter at the back.
If you know what i mean

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'd rather take this loss if it means they grow some balls and play like men again when the league starts. Worrying stuff we saw today. Midfield needs signings, rightback is also needed.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
utterly pathetic performance, pathetic from allegri and his selection,my pre season worries have been confirmed with that defence shocking once again. Khedira? why? utterly useless needs to go. De Sciglio? more like De-sception but nothing new with him he was always dog turd and frankly speaking spinazzola or not he isn't the answer. Sad bit is MDS will probably be the starting RB this season and thats quite scary, offers nothing defensively and going forwards... :lol:

However you look at it I can't see Can or Matuidi fixing that midfield and if we're going into the season with that defence plus spinazzola? then we're in for one long painful season
the team being bad would not make the season longer than usual actually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)