[SuperCoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-2[5-6] nipples garbage club (December 22nd 2014) (9 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Seriously. This guy. Gets all butthurt about me claiming Totti is massively overrated and goes on and on defending how great Totti is.

He cheers for Roma and Inter and Napoli and Fiorentina in Europe.

And then we put in a pathetic and terrible display in the Supercoppa and massively let down an incredible performance by Gigi in which he made multiple brilliant saves and then saved 3 fucking penalty kicks. Lose to a shit Napoli side. And now he's "not even mad."

:sergio:
Supercoppa is nothing more than a glorified friendly anyways. Meaningless game by all means.

I was actually laughing histerically after Pereyra and Chiellini missed their pens. Buffon pulls a great save, only for these two clowns to fuck it up.

And yo, ease down with that fan pissing contest, it's cringeworthy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
epic meltdown. all that is missing is for badass's head to melt after the overcrowding at that 14k stadium.

where is badass? he was killing himself over the 14k stadium. saying things about how shameful and small it is...when the stadium wasn't even a sell out :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Butthurt mania. Yeah, if I was a Garbage Man fan, other than needing to kill myself, I'd be laughing at many of these posts here. :D

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Not much to add other than Gigi being a god and an example to all Juve players.
I can see why Pereyra has such an awful goal tally and all those who were after Chiellini in the pecking order to take a penalty deserve a good beating.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
epic meltdown. all that is missing is for badass's head to melt after the overcrowding at that 14k stadium.

where is badass? he was killing himself over the 14k stadium. saying things about how shameful and small it is...when the stadium wasn't even a sell out :lol:
i've seen a more lively crowd in a fucking funeral

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Just rewatched the game, how pathetic are we :lol: They gifted us an early goal, Buffon saved 3 FUCKIN THREE penalties and we still managed to lose it :lol2:

Dec 24, 2012
I'll be that guy... but did anyone else get the sense that because this was more of a PR match than a real effort, our lack of trying was a little, I don't know, intentional? I mean, why would we sit back against Nipples when we have the quality to just pummel them all game long, as it was made evident later during overtime? Our giveaways had something of the quality of "here, try to do something with all this possession and make this game interesting".

At any rate, fantastic performance from Gigi and Tevez. Seemed to be the only ones who didn't get the aforementioned memo. Can't be too sad about the supercoppa, that way Napoli is content that they won some silverware this season and cease their crying. If only it was Roma, that way they could have "proven" to themselves that they are the better team while we go on to win everything else :p

Nov 1, 2002
Yeah Tevez and Evra actually gave a good effort. I shouldn't lump them in with the rest of outfield shit. I'm just fucking pissed right now that we treat competitions like this for trophies and cups as though they're opportunities to conserve energy and play passively. And we have a legend like Buffon who clearly knows the value of all trophies and all competitions, and has that fire in him to win everything he participates in, no matter how "meaningless" it is, while 8 out of the other 10 guys on the field clearly don't give a shit. It's disgusting.
say hi to MR.Allegri

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Maybe also for the next game against Inter after the break because we play just "awesome" after the breaks.Dai,dai,dai........

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

badass is lead architect and stadium planner for all future WCs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)