[SuperCoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-2[5-6] nipples garbage club (December 22nd 2014) (2 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
This match meant $#@! to us and whoever's crying over it should find something more productive to do. It's pathetic.
I would love to agree with you there, but come on, to end 2014 with a win against Nipples, even if it was an off-season friendly, i'd still want Juve to win! thats how i grew up, a Juve that always goes after the win.

I really am not sure why Juve played like that today, providing opportunities for Nipples to score, and then playing so badly in the middle, when we have a much better midfield.

I felt the way i usually do when Juve loses a match, therefore i knew that this was a freakin Important match to win, this would have given confidence to Allegri, and of course the team, this would have us up there with the most Supercoppa trophies, this would have made the Juventini in Qatar, although not many, satisfaction with seeing their team win.

The only positive I hope to see with this loss, is that I hope the management knows that we need creativity in the middle, and our FB need a lot of support to attack the wings

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Despite losing that was a really enjoyable game our 2nd goal was amazing and buffon was outstanding. Horrible from Chiellini but shut happens.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We are such a disgustingly slow team. Rarely do we have space in the final 3rd because we take 10 minutes to get that far up the fucking pitch.

Feel bad for Buffon

Why the FUCK do we even allow players like gargano to pin us back

LOOK AT OUR FUCKING MIDFIELD FFS we should not be in these positions

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Gigi:

The solar year was very positive with many satisfying moments, but we concluded it with second place in a competition we cared about a great deal. Obviously, at Juventus second place is a failure.

We would’ve been happy to win the trophy, but it can give us more determination and rage to put into the performance if we are in this situation again.
And morons here call this cup a meaningless friendly. Buffon sure thinks so too, guys.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Bartolo Crew? Or you still dat dere Cronios crew?
no one will de throne king cronios.

the king showed himself in the bonucci thread today. of course he would at first sign of negative performance

- - - Updated - - -

Juve in penalty shootouts :rofl: Pure comedy gold for our opposition.
i would not be upset about the penaalty loss if i knew the team had given it all, and that the opposition had given it all too. end of the day penalties do comedown to luck.

but the fact that juve was so shit, and napoli we shit too. we barely had any posession after scoring first goal. it's like we were stoke or parma. just hanging on for dear life.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I just don't $#@!ing get the mentality there, and the strategy. We weren't even playing defensively and trying to hold on to the lead properly. We clearly have the players to hold possession and try to pass it back and forth and play keep away to kill the clock. We didn't even try that. We literally spent the last 14 minutes of the match just hoofing the ball back to Napoli at midfield and allowing them to set up their attacks with no pressure until they were in dangerous positions already. What the $#@! was that? I don't even get it? Who told the players to play like that with a lead?

- - - Updated - - -

But usually when we're trying to kill the clock for a win, we try to hold possession, pass it around at the back, up into the mid and then back again, and we're quite good at it in general. Today we didn't even try that, we just gave them ball and hunkered down into our static defensive shell.

I wonder if that's due to Pirlo leaving the game actually. If we're trying to kill the clock he's actually a perfect player for it, as his passing and ball control around the back in terms of clock killing is quite good, it's not like we'd have been going forward enough for him to be a liability on the counter. That sub was so stupid. Pereyra for Pirlo if we were trying to just kill out the game.
What a horrible match for us
We basically gives Napoli the winning

We have like 3 chances on the plate to win it but gives it to them
I can't believe how we defend the lead in extra time

And how weak our mentality in penalty
The pressure should be for Napoli GK, and we have 2 chances to win it with Chiellini and Pereyra
But,, we can't do it

It's not this cup is meaningless, but i see our team put focus to get it and gives 100%
But still we lost it.. I can't see us win CL with this strategy and mentality

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If we're not careful we're gonna damage our own reputation even more with games like these.

We kept going to America not so long ago, and making an absolute fool of ourselves (We all know it's fitness first, but we really do suck in pre-season and it's difficult to watch) now we're playing cup finals in Qatar and pulling shit like this :lol:

What next? Go to Asia and park the bus against farmers XI?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we're not careful we're gonna damage our own reputation even more with games like these.

We kept going to America not so long ago, and making an absolute fool of ourselves (We all know it's fitness first, but we really do suck in pre-season and it's difficult to watch) now we're playing cup finals in Qatar and pulling shit like this :lol:

What next? Go to Asia and park the bus against farmers XI?
Hey, we came to Straya and won :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)