[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
you prefer 1-1[3-4]?
Well it is what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: . We were conserving the energy for Bologna.How dare you to be mad for losing a trophy second time in a row? Everything about this version of Juve display is perfect.
In a row? We won last years Supercoppa.

- - - Updated - - -

We were bossing the game easily.

Sandro got injured, Evra came in.

For the rest of the game, Evra was utterly domminated, bossed and Humiliated by suso.

Milan scored an equaliser against the run of play from that flank,and kept creating danger with crosses all from that flank, it was appauling.

We started slow second half but got back into it. Then we lost sturaro on injury. We immediatly had issues domminating the midfield and it was a back and forth game till the end.

In extra time, Dybala missed a huge chance.

Juve still sucks balls at taking pk's

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting

After scuffing a certain bayern elimination, evra now also costs us a supercoppa
Lets be honest. Dybala cost us this game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
icemaη;5432062 said:
The tickets were sold out, the VIPs probably didn't show up. Also all the white kandora wearing Arabs looked like empty seats :D
They are not invisibility cloaks

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Goddamnit I hate to lose against Milan. They win one shootout in a fuckin supercoppa in which they were by blind luck and all this bullshit about their grandour commences non stop.

Fuuck, Dybala man ffs...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Goddamnit I hate to lose against Milan. They win one shootout in a $#@!in supercoppa in which they were by blind luck and all this bull$#@! about their grandour commences non stop.

Fuuck, Dybala man ffs...
Me too.It still hurts me .Yeah Dybala misses that chance and I heard a penalty, but that's not the person to be blamed.Setup with Lich and Evra simply doesn't work.Since we saw that we are toothless with Lich ,Quadrado was a must and Dybala should enter at the beginning of the second half latest.He should start the game at first place but since he didn't he should enter the pitch at the beginning of the second half.But no ,we have to put a "strong" defense against a shitty team .Defense with Evra and Lich who had a zero contribution in attack,plus Mandzukic to be sure that will help the defense.And we still conceded.Fuck with that pussy tactics with zero percents risk.That's why we sucked.Second time from them in two fucking months.Terrible.Allegri should act and "yell" as much as he wants but this was his clearest error which cost us this trophy.
But don't worry.Bologna here we come with a mighty 1-0.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #351
    Imo, this was a Micky Mouse trophy. [read "meaningless"]

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, were people this upset when we lost the Supercoppa against Napoli?

- - - Updated - - -

Me too.It still hurts me .Yeah Dybala misses that chance and I heard a penalty, but that's not the person to be blamed.Setup with Lich and Evra simply doesn't work.Since we saw that we are toothless with Lich ,Quadrado was a must and Dybala should enter at the beginning of the second half latest.He should start the game at first place but since he didn't he should enter the pitch at the beginning of the second half.But no ,we have to put a "strong" defense against a $#@!ty team .Defense with Evra and Lich who had a zero contribution in attack,plus Mandzukic to be sure that will help the defense.And we still conceded.$#@! with that pussy tactics with zero percents risk.That's why we sucked.Second time from them in two $#@!ing months.Terrible.Allegri should act and "yell" as much as he wants but this was his clearest error which cost us this trophy.
    But don't worry.Bologna here we come with a mighty 1-0.
    Forget that. It's Christmas, dude! Have a Merry one! ;)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Forget that. It's Christmas, dude! Have a Merry one! ;)
    Maybe it's a Micky Mouse trophy but two lost games against that shit faces in two months are too much especially with this pussy tactics/display of ours.And trophies always counts
    Merry Christmas to you and all the best wishes.
    It's not a Christmas for me.Since I am orthodox ,mine Christmas is at January the 7-th.:D

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
    How the ***k is a team neithera cuurwnt champion in Coppa or SerieA yet get to.hold the super coppa.

the current champions of Serie A and Coppa Italia should be automatically made Super Coppa Champions

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #354
    How the ***k is a team neithera cuurwnt champion in Coppa or SerieA yet get to.hold the super coppa.

the current champions of Serie A and Coppa Italia should be automatically made Super Coppa Champions
    :facepalm:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

you need one team from each competition to even hold it, so if a team wins both, a 2nd placed team needs to be included

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007

- - - Updated - - -
    think of it this way

in the next few years. maybe in 3 . maybe 5/ maybe 10. juve wont be dominating as it has been past 6 seasons.

we might be in challenging for title but not winning it, or we might be struggling to make CL.

thats why when your team is the best, you want to get as much trophies as possible to boost the cabinet.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

I admit, I wasn't this upset then. Because Napoli know their place already, but these fucks win one shootout and suddenly they're the most successful club ever in existence again. Agh!

- - - Updated - - -

You can't be greedy. I wish all 20 teams would be on Juve level. It would definitely make weekends more exciting. Competition is more entertaining than domination imo.
    Nope. Not when all of that competition is anti-Juve, meaning they'd be ok with any one of them winning as long as it's not Juve. That's not real competition, that's all against one.

I take domination any day of the week!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    I am upset because we lost to that Milanese scum. Not that we lost the Super Coppa. It would've been much more acceptable to lose this trophy against a Lazio or something tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)