[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] (13 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I am upset because we lost to that Milanese scum. Not that we lost the Super Coppa. It would've been much more acceptable to lose this trophy against a Lazio or something tbh.
I don't see why tbh.

Lazio will suck forever. Milan? They are bound to be back one day just like we were. Inter is another story of course :lol: but Milan is our biggest rival in this league.

You may despise and hate them but that's true. I'm glad Napoli and Roma are doing decently but in the end they'll end up behind Milan (hopefully still ahead of inter :D).

In fact it's more our loss than their win. To play as bad as we did, no wonder they took the trophy home. You should be angry with Allegri and the players because we literally gave away the trophy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No way that Napoli and Roma will end this season behind Milan.The disappointment is bigger cause they beat us twice in two months so it's quite annoying and unacceptable .
I agree that we should be angry at Alegri, first for the wrong set up and a pussy tactics and of course the players who were thinking ,not about the game, but about coming holidays.
Bitterness about this loss maybe arises more because of that 2003 CL loss in CL again on penalties although no one can compare the importance of these two competitions ,and yes, since they are our biggest italian rivals this loss hurts that much .
No matter if this is a "Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck" competition.:D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't see why tbh.

Lazio will suck forever. Milan? They are bound to be back one day just like we were. Inter is another story of course :lol: but Milan is our biggest rival in this league.

You may despise and hate them but that's true. I'm glad Napoli and Roma are doing decently but in the end they'll end up behind Milan (hopefully still ahead of inter :D).

In fact it's more our loss than their win. To play as bad as we did, no wonder they took the trophy home. You should be angry with Allegri and the players because we literally gave away the trophy.
:tup:

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #364
    think of it this way

in the next few years. maybe in 3 . maybe 5/ maybe 10. juve wont be dominating as it has been past 6 seasons.

we might be in challenging for title but not winning it, or we might be struggling to make CL.

thats why when your team is the best, you want to get as much trophies as possible to boost the cabinet.
    I agree. That's why I want CL trophy badly. Not freakin' Supercoppa.

- - - Updated - - -

I admit, I wasn't this upset then. Because Napoli know their place already, but these $#@!s win one shootout and suddenly they're the most successful club ever in existence again. Agh!
    Let them enjoy Supercoppa. That's all they'll be winning this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan? They are bound to be back one day just like we were. Milan is our biggest rival in this league.

You may despise and hate them but that's true.
    :baus:

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #365
    Buffon vs Donnarumma
    Barzagli vs Abate
    Romagnoli vs Rugani
    Paletta vs Chiellini
    Suso vs Cuadrado
    Khedira vs Kucka
    Marchisio vs Locatelli
    Sturaro vs Bertolacci
    Alex Sandro vs De Sciglio
    Higuain vs Bacca
    Bonaventura vs Dybala
    lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)