[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Anyway a day passed and I feel better knowing that we will play in Supercoppa next year too, while Milan waits to see who they get drawn with in EL.

PS wtf is with the thread title? We lost on Pks, not 2-1 :wth:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Is there anyone that doesn't look like a queer in this photo?

Is that Sergio Ramos Italian cousin taking the photo.

I cant believe we lost twice to these bunch of nobody's. Apart De sceglio, Bannanaramma and Abate I could not tell you who the others are.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Anyway a day passed and I feel better knowing that we will play in Supercoppa next year too, while Milan waits to see who they get drawn with in EL.

PS wtf is with the thread title? We lost on Pks, not 2-1 :wth:
I just hope it's not played in Doha in December again. Do it in pre-season FFS, and not in a stadium that holds 15,000 that wasn't even sold out. Can't believe how retarded the FIGC is with their decisions.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I just hope it's not played in Doha in December again. Do it in pre-season FFS, and not in a stadium that holds 15,000 that wasn't even sold out. Can't believe how retarded the FIGC is with their decisions.
The tickets were sold out, the VIPs probably didn't show up. Also all the white kandora wearing Arabs looked like empty seats :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
icemaη;5432062 said:
The tickets were sold out, the VIPs probably didn't show up. Also all the white kandora wearing Arabs looked like empty seats :D
I considered the white outfits they wore :D But there was still a few empty seats around. Just play the Supercup in Italy at either the Scudetto holders homeground or in Rome.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Supercoppa in Doha, in winter when all players think is vacation, on old-ass stadium with dem empty seats, with additional time instead of go to penalty right away. I mean, that's the best seria a ad ever.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #314
    I missed this match. :shocked: @Lion

Does anyone have a link for a full match download, please?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello!!! :help:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Didn't see much of the second half or ET, sounds like I didn't miss much.

I do know their goal came against the run of play, and for the majority of the first half we looked miles better and could run away with the game. I guess we got stuck into our classic lull yet again? We just plod on through with mediocrity hoping a bit of quality shines through in the area.

Also got the feeling that this one was played at 80% of a big Serie A game speed. I know it's only the Supercoppa but losing any trophy to an inferior team is crap, especially as the trophy embodies something we've already achieved domestically, if you take away the one-off exhibition stage show factor of it. If you're going to fly to Qatar at least don't come back with the trophy you should win, it's getting pretty irritating seeing us fuck up individual games.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    apparently we are not allowed to be mad for losing a trophy. not only that, but we are retarded

:lol: . We were conserving the energy for Bologna.How dare you to be mad for losing a trophy second time in a row? Everything about this version of Juve display is perfect.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Didn't see much of the second half or ET, sounds like I didn't miss much.

I do know their goal came against the run of play, and for the majority of the first half we looked miles better and could run away with the game. I guess we got stuck into our classic lull yet again? We just plod on through with mediocrity hoping a bit of quality shines through in the area.

Also got the feeling that this one was played at 80% of a big Serie A game speed. I know it's only the Supercoppa but losing any trophy to an inferior team is crap, especially as the trophy embodies something we've already achieved domestically, if you take away the one-off exhibition stage show factor of it. If you're going to fly to Qatar at least don't come back with the trophy you should win, it's getting pretty irritating seeing us fuck up individual games.
    We were bossing the game easily.

Sandro got injured, Evra came in.

For the rest of the game, Evra was utterly domminated, bossed and Humiliated by suso.

Milan scored an equaliser against the run of play from that flank,and kept creating danger with crosses all from that flank, it was appauling.

We started slow second half but got back into it. Then we lost sturaro on injury. We immediatly had issues domminating the midfield and it was a back and forth game till the end.

In extra time, Dybala missed a huge chance.

Juve still sucks balls at taking pk's

- - - Updated - - -

You don't deserve to win the game if you make freaking Suso look like the second coming of Maradona. Simple as that.
    Interesting

After scuffing a certain bayern elimination, evra now also costs us a supercoppa

May 26, 2016
    I missed this match. :shocked: @Lion

Does anyone have a link for a full match download, please?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello!!! :help:

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/12/23/juventus-vs-ac-milan-highlights-full-match-2/3/

- - - Updated - - -

Better forget this match and move on. I think the attitude was a bit like 60% yesterday, and im not too worried about that since I know our team usually steps up in big matches.

However, what does worry me:

- We struggled to make clear chances, before Dybala came on.

- We go from looking like a really composed side to completely chaotic in a couple of minutes. The defensive structure seems a bit flawed at times, as players get caught out in position, especially in midfield.

- We struggle to play out from the back and get stressed to easily.

- We get caught out offensively because our players seem clueless what to do with the ball, even in counter attacking situations (especially Khedira).

- Our rhythm in attack is sometimes completely off. A lot of misunderstanding in the final third which results in wasted opportunities.

- We managed to make Suso look like the second of Messi yesterday, we can only imagine what it will be like when we meet the real deal. :sergio:

A lot of this comes from down to Max and the organizational aspects of the game. We have a quality squad, no doubt about it, but there is a lot of work to be done.

Can only hope we can improve as soon as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)